Dr. Heidi Stauffer, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 310 reviews.
Author:
I called Dr. Stauffer's office this morning for a chipped tooth, and was in by noon. She spent 1.5 hours fixing the problem perfectly. I have been going to this practice for 20 years, 3 times a year. I am ALWAYS treated with the finest care and courtesy. I highly recommend this practice if you're looking for one. Thanks again, Dr. Stauffer and staff!! BB
Author:
Another excellent visit !! Short wait time. Efficient and thorough procedure. Nifty background music. What happened to all the car magazines? Not a big deal since I don't set in the waiting room more than 5 minutes anyway. Does anybody ever pick that Brad guy in these survey's ? You know what they say, you can't win if you don't play. Keep up the great work !! I'll be back. Thanks.
Author:
We've been patients of Dr. Stauffer's for years. We've always experienced incredible professionalism from the entire staff. Our kids love going to the dentist because they make it enjoyable. They are THAT fantastic. This morning our 10 year-old daughter had a traumatic sports injury. Dr. Stauffer saw her immediately and repaired her broken tooth on a moment's notice. Another time my mother from out of town needed immediate attention. Again, Dr. Stauffer and her team provided helpful assistance. This practice is simply the best dental team in Ohio—hands down.
Author:
Had to find a new dentist and came across Stauffer Family Dental online. The staff, hygienist and Dr. Stauffer are wonderful ~ will definitely be returning and will tell friends and family about this practice. :)
Author:
I always have a great experience getting my teeth cleaned.
Author:
Dr. Stauffer is wonderful. She is extremely personable and truly makes you feel valued as a patient. I am very happy to have switched to Stauffer Family Dental!
Author:
She seemed very content today, not hurried. Relaxed. Always love Jana, my friend and hygienist. Staff always kind and helpful. I was so used to Dr Fulton then Dr. Stauffer took over practice and she's growing on me now. Takes some time to accept changes and get to know different people. You have a great staff and practice going ??
Very welcoming office
Author:
I have been a patient here for over 30 years and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else!
Author:
My recent appointment with Dr. Heidi was an exceptional experience. The office is well-run, efficient and helpful. The hygienists/assistants were knowledgeable and competent. Dr. Heidi has an aura of 'I know what I'm doing, and I won't hurt your mouth, teeth, gums or any of the 18 screws you already have in your mouth.' Her office was recommended by my oral surgeon, who ensured me a good experience. He was/is right. Thank you. I have already suggested that my children change dentists.
Author:
Dr. Stauffer and all of her staff are down-to-earth yet professional and eminently competent, which made my first experience at her office a delight. Dr. Stauffer spent more time than my past dentists ensuring that the oral cancer screening, cleaning, and x-rays were complete. I am very happy I switched to Stauffer Family Dental and have scheduled my next visit.
Author:
Dr. Stauffer and her staff are genuine, friendly, and knowledgeable. Dr. Stauffer spends as much time as you need to answer all of your questions. You never feel like she is rushing to the next patient like a lot of doctors. Thank you, Dr Stauffer! Great family dentist!
Author:
Friendly, capable, relaxed, I highly recommend.
Author:
Visit was pleasant as always. Have used this practice for years, and three Drs. Dr. Heidi is very thorough with an excellent staff. Trust is important, and I (and my family) trust Heidi and staff implicitly. Family now has three generations using the practice.
Author:
Good customer service,: eye contact, explanations, listening, no pain/soft touch... all important. And they did it well! Great job by EFDA. MikeJung
Author:
Definitely, I will recommend her..
Author:
In scheduling and knowing the staff supplying my appointment reminders, insurers handling the procedure and care level reflecting the appointment I needed scored all very well! If needing to ever select or refer for the duration of very well done bridge work and state of the art cavity care there undoubtedly as a professional and friendliness is required a referral!
Author:
Fortunately I have not had to have any work done on my teeth but I trust Dr. Stauffer to take care of any issues I may have. She is very friendly and explains everything so I understand.
Author:
I walked in today without an appointment near the end of the day with a tooth issue. Dr Stauffer and her staff graciously fit me in and quickly fixed my problem, again without an advance call from me or appointment! Great staff who treat their patients like family. Thanks to all who took care of me today.
Author:
She could not have been any kinder to me. She tells it like it is but delivers the message with caring and compassion. Love th facilities and the staff. We hey really care about you!
Author:
This is such a fun welcoming dental office. Dr. Heidi is so friendly and upbeat and their hygienists are amazing (particularly Megan and Anna). It doesn’t even feel like you’re at the dentist when you’re there. It feels more like you’re just hanging out with friends while getting your teeth cleaned.
Author:
Wonderful treatment by all at the office.
Author:
Like me i dont have a dental insurance, they will let you do an installment plan which is, it helps with my financial capability.
Author:
Love Meghan. She is so nice and very understanding.
Author:
We had been with Brad Fulton for 20+ years and were extremely happy him, but as he and Heidi Stauffer transitioned the Practice to Heidi, we can't be more pleased. Everyone there is so friendly, helpful and professional and they all truly care about their patients. Can't say enough about them!!
Author:
Heidi and her staff always make my kids feel comfortable! Anna, our hygenist today, distracted the kids with talk of the zoo (where we just came from) and made counting their teeth fun (and by counting, I mean counting and gently scraping up plaque ??). The kids love picking their new toothbrushes and getting to choose a prize from the bin!
Author:
My visit was very pleasant. I was able to reschedule at last minute. They took care of my needs
Author:
Dr. Stauffer is always willing to answer questions and explain treatment options. The office staff is very friendly and they make the visit as enjoyable as possible!
Author:
We always enjoy seeing Dr. Stauffer. Dr. Stauffer & Meghan both have calm & quiet demeanors which I believe helps keep Molly calm throughout her whole appointment. They are also both patient with Molly as well as very knowledgeable. I fully trust their assessments and feel that we are in a safe, family like environment.
Author:
Loved the smaller office. Everyone was very friendly. Staff took my fear of the dentist seriously and made sure i was comfortable throughout my appointment. I could not have asked for better service.
Author:
I enjoy having Meghan as my dental hygienist. She does a great job and is very personable, which makes the cleaning fly by. Thanks!
Author:
The staff is always courteous and knowledgeable! I would definitely recommend this dental practice!
Author:
As always Dr. Stauffer was kind and considerate of my health in general. Excellent dentist with a gentle touch.
Author:
Dr. Stauffer always informs me of potential problems with my teeth, a time frame to keep in mind and she offers a clear and concise description of the procedures I may need. I appreciate the honest information and the time she takes to explain what is happening and the ways to remedy the problem. She is also open to any questions and never rushes. Also, the staff, especially Jana, are exceptional. Thank you for making my trip to the dentist pleasant and reassuring.
Author:
I feel as though Dr. Stauffer really has my best interest in mind. I like that she doesn't rush, but will answer any and all questions I have.
Author:
Dr. Heidi is always friendly, explains what she is doing and is very knowledgable about everything she does. I have recommended her to everyone I know. I even moved out of town and still continue to drive back for dental appointments.
Author:
Doctor Stauffer is amazing! Our family has been part of this practice for over 40 years, way back when Dr. Pringle was there. This practice only cares about their patients and is very honest and courteous. Thanks so much for being a dentist we can trust!!
Author:
Dr. Stauffer is not only very professional, but extremely kind and approachable. I do not feel rushed if I have questions and she explains things simply so you understand. She is thorough and I highly recommend her.
Author:
Anna was my Heigenist and I was impressed with her gentle touch. Never once did I have pain. Heidi then came in and checked my gums and general mouth health and asked if I had any questions or complaints and bid me good day until the next visit.
Author:
Great chairside manner. Always conscientious.
Author:
Great service! Got me in for an emergency the day of.
Author:
My appointment started right on time, everthing went well.
Author:
Love! Leaving my old dentist and switching to Stauffer is the best decisions I ever made for my overall health!
Author:
BROKE OFF A PIECE OF LOWER REAR TOOTH. CALLED MONDAY AM FOR AN APT. A CANCELED APT. ALLOWED ME TO GET RIGHT IN. WITH MODERN EQUIPMENT THEY WERE ABLE TO MAKE THE REPLACEMENT PIECE AND INSTALL IT. I HAD STEAK DINNER THAT EVENING. GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PEOPLE. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Author:
Passing the dental "baton" to Dr. Stauffer has been an easy transition where I have felt well taken care of. Having been a longtime patient of Dr. Fulton, I was apprehensive at first, but no worries! Megan is always the best and so considerate too!
Author:
Dr. Stauffer is one of the most caring , compassionate professionals I have encountered. From the first day I walked into her office and was greeted so warmly by her front office staff, I have felt their dedication to my well being. Dr. Heidi really listens to your concerns and works diligently to provide the solutions that are right for you. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to families ( especially those with young children) as well as seniors. She and her staff are amazing.
Author:
DR. STAUFFER CHECKED MY TEETH AFTER CLEANING WAS EFFICIENT AND THROUGH. enjoyed TALKING WITH HER AND THE HYJENTIST.(SP.)
Author:
Dr. Stauffer is very personable shows genuine concern for her patients dental care. I have only had a few exams with Dr. Stauffer but have great respect and know that my dental care is in good hands. Her and her staff are great!!!
Author:
Excellent care, professional and friendly!
Author:
I have been going to this practice for many, many, many years. I was so happy that my sister told me about it. They make you feel like one of the family and are very knowledgeable and up to date on new procedures and technology. I recommend anytime someone asks about a dentist. I wouldn't go anywhere else.