Dr. Heather Dost, DDS

EndodonticsFemaleAge 36

Dr. Dost

Endodontics Inc,

8001 Broadway Ste 401 Merrillville, IN 46410

Dr. Heather Dost, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Merrillville, IN. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dost to book an appointment.

Dr. Dost's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dost

Dr. Dost?
  • Staff friendliness (17)
  • Appointment scheduling (16)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (16)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Dr. Dost went above and beyond to make me feel like a valued patient!!! I was extremely nervous, but she instantly put me at ease and explained the root canal process step-by-step. I will be recommending her to family and friends because she was so friendly, thorough and made me feel valued. That is something so rare when looking for a professional these days!
Ashley Dal Corobbo – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
Dr. Dost helped me out and relieved me of my pain. She was very professional and gave a thorough examination to help figure out a plan of action to fix my ailment. She was also very good at explaining to me what I needed to do without me leaving the office with questions; however, I felt incredibly comfortable contacting her/the office with questions had they come up. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
Dr. Dost was wonderful. Going into my procedure i was extremely nervous, but Dr. Dost was kind, considerate and made me feel as comfortable as she could. Hopefully I will never need another root canal, but if i do, I know I want Dr. Dost to be the one to do it!!
  • Long wait times
Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
Dr.Dost was one of the best dental professionals I have ever been to. Not only did she get me in right away, but she really cared about my fears and anxieties about having dental work done. She made sure I was comfortable and taken care of through my entire root canal. She was gentle and explained everything that was going to happen in great length before anything was done. She really cares about her patients. I would recommend her to everyone!
Candace – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
Can't tell you how grateful I was to finally be in good hands! Heather & her assistant were Wonderful ! They both were very knowledgeable and very caring . Was in alot if pain including swelling after visiting an emergency dentist on Sunday. Heather was Amazing and I can't thank her enough for providing such great Care !! I Absolutely would refer family & friends ??????
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Kathy Gonzales – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
She was so comforting and made sure I wasn’t in any pain whatsoever! She also made sure I was focusing on other stuff by talking! I completely recommend her
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
I had severe pain over the weekend and she was able to see me first thing Monday morning. I didn't feel a thing and was so happy with the care I received from her. She explained everything thoroughly and you can tell she loves what she does. I am recommending her to anyone needing a root canal!. Her assistant made sure I was comfortable while I was getting numb and I left the office with a big smile.
Merrillville, IN – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
I’m so happy I chose to see Dr Dost to treat my dental needs. I was very happy to see there was a female endodontist in my area! She made me feel so comfortable while being so professional. Pain was so minimal and she had such a gentle touch that I will recommend highly. Thank for adding a female to the practice. A month after I was seen for my appointments my mother was in need of the same. She is 81 and was nervous. Once again Dr. Dost did not disappoint. My mother was so happy. Thank you.
Janet Hagan and Pauline Mergl in Portage, IN – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
She was great, friendly and put me at ease, explained the procedure, had no pain and she worked quickly and efficiently
Schererville – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
I really liked her, had no pain and she was very friendly and I was able to get an appointment quickly.
Peglois in Crown Point, IN – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
I was referred to Heather Dost due to an tooth that had abscessed and needed a Root Canal that my dentist could not do because of the complexity of the canals.Heather and her assistant were very professional at what they were doing from start to finish.I had 2 visits to finish the procedure .I experienced less pain than I had had with other root canals that I have had on some of my teeth. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Dost if you are in need of Endodontic work!
Brent Ramos in VALPARAISO, IN – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
Dr. Dost is a wonderful endodontist! She is very professional and gentle. She has treated many of my family and friends as well. I will continue to see Dr. Dost and send family and friends to her for treatment.
Liz in Crown Point , IN – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
Dr. Dost is very sweet, professional, skilled, & shows that she loves what she does. I will recommend her to anyone I know that needs a root canal. I went into the office super anxious & scared but she listened, explained everything, & told me that i wouldn't feel anything. The procedure went very smooth & I'm happy I found her.
A. Syd in Hobart, IN – Mar 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
From the get go, I knew Heather Dost was the real deal. Her knowledge, bed side manner and professionalism is top notch. She is understanding, gentle and is a person that truly cares about her patients. She's obviously someone who has done her homework. I will never go to anyone but her. I have had anxiety issues about anything dental in the past until I met her. I wasn't scared, she eased my concerns and made it all seem easy. I was at ease.
Ana in Valparaiso, IN – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?
Dr. Dost was very friendly and took the time to explain the procedure she was doing. Compassionate and down to earth. Wish she was a general dentist. Would recommend her to anyone.
Tim Manteuffel in Valparaiso, IN – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dost, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Dost?

First and foremost, the doctors and staff of Endodontics Inc. are here to serve the people of northwest Indiana. We work in close association with your...Read more

• Endodontics