Dr. Heath Smith, DDS

Dr. Heath Smith, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Heath Smith, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in League City, TX. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

351 N Wesley Dr

League City, TX 77573

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Dental Network of America
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "A Passion for Confident, Lasting Smiles As an orthodontist, I find improving each patient’s quality of life to be extremely satisfying. I love knowing I’ve made a difference in someone’s life by boosting their self-esteem and confidence with a new smile. Being an orthodontic specialist allows me to care for people of all ages by focusing on the aesthetics, functionality, and health of each smile. Everyone is unique and requires an individual care approach. I enjoy communicating, teaching, and forming a custom treatment plan with each patient. My skills, combined with their hard work and diligence, brings about great smiles. Throughout a patient’s time in my care, we have many conversations. I look forward to each person’s visit as a time to review their progress and as an opportunity to chat and catch up on what’s been happening in their life. Creating perfect smiles while building lasting friendships is what orthodontics is all about. Education and Continuing Education Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences, Texas A&M University Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center-San Antonio Advanced Education in General Dentistry, University of Florida College of Dentistry Master of Science in Orthodontics and Certificate in Orthodontics, Seton Hill University I am committed to staying current on advancements in orthodontic technology and techniques. By pursuing continuing education locally, regionally, and nationally, I learn from the leaders in the field. My patients trust me to deliver the most up-to-date care; continuing education ensures I exceed their expectations. Professional Memberships American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Personal Life I’m a sixth-generation Texan, and was raised not too far from League City, in Sweeny. My wife, who’s an OB/GYN physician, grew up in Pearland. We’re excited to be living in Friendswood and raising our four amazing children, Madison, Braydon, Jack, and Macy. Our other family member is our hyper Boston Terrier, Coco. When I'm away from the practice, you'll likely find me spending quality time with my family. I also enjoy golfing, fishing along the Gulf Coast, or hunting in the hill country. "

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "We recognize that every patient has different needs, and we pride ourselves in the courteous service we deliver to each person who walks through our doors. Whether you're an adult, adolescent or child, our knowledgeable doctors and staff are committed to helping you achieve the smile you deserve - a healthy, beautiful one!"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Education data for Dr. Smith is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Smith

0.8771929824561403%

Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith's Performance

Be the first to leave a comment

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?