Dr. Hayat Ali, DDS

Dr. Hayat Ali, DDS

Dentistry | Female

11501 Lorain Ave Cleveland, OH 44111 Get Directions

Dr. Hayat Ali, DDS is a dentist who practices in Cleveland, OH. She is 46 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ali to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Ali's Performance
Cleveland, OH |
Dr Ali is the worst dentist I've ever been to. The dental hygenists do a HORRIBLE job at cleaning your teeth. They put some of the paste on do a swipe or two, my teeth felt disgusting. I brought up again a severe problem I was still having since my last visit and she quickly dismissed it AGAIN! I said no I want to know how this should be treated and she quickly referred me to Case. Never going back again. Horrible doctor.
in Lakewood, OH |
Been to dr Ali numerous times. Always does a great job. And explains what needs done very well. I won't go anywhere else.
in Conneaut, OH |
I have been going to Dr. Ali's Mentor, Ohio office every six months for 4 years. Everyone is friendly, courteous and thoroughly professional. I would recommend Dr. Ali to friends, family and everyone.
in Cleveland, oh |
Dr Ali was great. She did a root canal and I was nervous. She helped me relax and did a great job.
in cleveland, Ohio |
I don't care for Dr. Ali at all. She dismissed me with antibiotics and Vicodin (which I haven't touched) after doing an x-ray. Took the antibiotic, after the 1st dose my pain went away. So I figured, infection... Turns out I had an abscess which could not be detected on x-ray. 2 days later I was back in the office and her male colleague performed a root canal. He was wonderful!
Have you seen Dr. Hayat Ali, DDS?
Are you Dr. Ali?

Compare Dr. Ali

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ali's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. Ali does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ali and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• Arabic

Dr. Ali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ali does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ali and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.