Dr. Harvey Weener, DDS

DentistryMale

Dr. Harvey Weener, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Nashua, NH and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Georgetown University Dental School medical school in 1979. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Weener to book an appointment.

Dr. Weener

Landmark Dental Care

283 Broad St Nashua, NH 03063

Dr. Weener's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Weener

Dr. Weener

Dr. Weener and his staff are skilled and kind. I am terrified of having cavities drilled and I have had pain free drilling here. They also identified care issues (like floss picks were not getting between my teeth well enough - and I needed fluoride mouth wash - and not drying alcohol based mouth wash). With these simple fixes I have not had a cavity in years. I cannot speak highly enough of this office and highly recommend them!
Sep 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Weener, DDS?
I was a patient of Dr. Weener when he first began his practice in Nashua. I continued as a very satisfied patient until I moved out of state in 2010. Since then, I have lived in several other states and never found a dentist as great as Dr. Weener. His professionalism and personality are top notch. Recently, while visiting New Hampshire, I broke a tooth. On a whim, I called Dr. Weener’s office to see if I could get in to have my tooth repaired. I was welcomed in as if I had never left. The staff at Landmark Dental Care and Dr. Weener were as friendly and professional as ever. I needed a crown, which Dr. Weener had sent out with a rush on it, to have it fabricated and returned before I headed home. If you are looking to become a patient of Dr. Weener and Landmark Dental Care, stop looking and do it!
Keith Enright – Aug 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Weener, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Weener?
Provider explaining information to patient