Dr. Harvey Levin, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
197 reviews

• Ameritas
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about this dentist

The goal of me and my team is to impact on my patients the importance of good oral health and how it relates to their general well being. If dental treatment is needed it will be the most conservative approach for a long term result.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Levin's Experience

Visiting Dr. Levin

Dr. Levin accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Levin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levin to family and friends
Dr. Levin Says:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and comments to me and my team. It is very gratifying to treat and maintain the oral health of my patients. Your continuing referrals of your friends, family and co-workers are greatly appreciated.

Dr. Levin's Performance
Washington, DC |
This practice is the best!
in Washington, DC |
Wonderful, professional, competent, attentive.
in Washington, DC |
I've always enjoyed the entire office professionalism and courtesy. It has been high-level service since day one!
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Levin is fantastic. He makes you feel at ease and is very thorough. His staff is amazing too. They make you feel like family.
Great hygienists!
Washington, DC |
Dr. Levin and the other staff are great. Very professional, skilled, and friendly. I would highly recommend this practice.
Reliable, consistent care. User friendly. Good dental hygienists
in Washington, DC |
Dr Levin is personable and professional.
in Washington, DC |
Best dentist in Washington!
in Washington, DC |
Always on time, friendly staff and enviroment !
in Clarksville, MD |
I am terrified of getting my teeth filled; yet, Dr. Levin and his staff make me feel more than comfortable during every visit. I am always informed of the procedure being done and I feel he cares about my well being, not just my business.
in Washington, DC |
I've been a patient for 13 years and always recommend him to friends.
in Washington, DC |
I enjoy every experience I have with Dr. Levin. I know that my teeth are in good hands. I trust his expertise and the expertise of his staff.
Best dentist.
in Potomac,MD |
Dr. Levin is very knowledgable, warm and friendly. He has treated me for over 20 years and there is no other dentist that I trust or feel comfortable with. His office staff is always smiling and seems happy to see me when I come in. It feels like I am being treated like family when I am in Dr. Levin's office.
Bethesda, MD |
Always great service. Excellent staff. He's been taking care of my teeth for 20 years.
Bethesda, MD |
Friendly staff, great service, lots of work done with no complications.
in fort Washington |
Dr. Levin and Staff are wonderful. I have been a patient since 2009, this office makes you feel like family.
in Bethesda, MD |
Always professional and helpful in dealing with all of my concerns.
in Palm Springs, CA |
The best dentist in town !,,,,,
in Washington |
Very professional and attentive doctor and staff. Always sharp on time. Thanks to him and his practice I have a healthy smile!
in Washington, DC |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Levin because he does excellent work, he knows how to encourage you to take care of your gums if you have not been flossing, and he is a very humorous man. He takes care of your teeth so that you can smile confidently, and he takes care of your heart with laughter so that you remain smiling during your visit.
in Fairfax, Va |
It's fun, as far as coming to a dentist can be fun
in Washington DC |
Always a great experience with dr levin
in Arlington, VA |
I love Dr Levin.
Professional & fun environment
in Washington DC |
Great dentist almost an artist he gave me my smile back
in Fairfield , va |
Wonderful office. Great, friendly dentist. Family has been coming here for years.
Bethesda, MD |
Fabulous dentist. Has been my dentist for seventeen years. Have experienced pain free dental work. Focus on preventative care has resulted in many positive check ups. Staff superb. Look forward to my visits.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Levin and his entire staff are great. Friendly, professional and convenient. And they're very helpful navigating insurance policies
in McLean, VA |
We have been coming to Dr Levine since 2007. It has been a wonderful experience. Sarah and Karen are very welcoming and so easy to make appointments with. Chris, Chanel and Vicky are patient, gentle and wonderful. Dr Levine makes visiting a dentist fun.
in Washington, DC |
Great staff, friendly and accommodating
in Silver Spring, MD |
He is wonderful, great chair side manner. He puts you at ease.
in Baltimore, MD |
He is great as is his office. Very competent, caring, and easy to talk to. Can't say enough nice about him/them. Been going here for over 30 years now.
in Baltimore, MD |
Excellent doctor who is very good at his trade!
Washington, DC |
Very professional and helpful staff, who are interested in promoting healthy teeth and gums
in Washington, DC |
I have been seeing Dr Levin for over 15 years. He is just great . I have only nice things to say about him and his team. You cannot go wrong with Dr Levin.
in Arlington, Va |
Dr. Levin was approachable and sensitive to fear and pain concerns when I first became his patient 35 years ago after ten years with no care. He slowly and sensitively restored my teeth and capped my ugly front teeth restoring my confidence. There are few professionals I know in any area of whom I would give so unqualified a recommendation. Dr. Levin's staff is terrific, too.
Washington, DC |
Very competent and professional office. Been my primary dental care source for more than 20 years.
Efficient and friendly
in Rockville, MD |
He is very communicative about any work he is doing or needs to do and cares about his patients comfort during the whole process.
in Arlington, VA |
My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Levin for most all of our adult lives. Not only do we have great confidence in him, we also consider him part of the family.
in Washington, DC |
I've been a happy patient for 37 years.
in Washington, DC |
My family have been coming to Dr. Levin for years. We are very happy with his work; everyone is very nice.
in Washington, DC |
Friendly and personable with a great staff who know their stuff.
in Lewes, DE |
Wonderful experience for soon 20 years! Professional excellence, knowledgeable staff, fabulous referrals for treatments requiring specialists. I moved three hours away a couple of years ago, but find driving 3 hrs to appointment worth it!
in Washington, DC |
Wonderful dentist and a great office. I send all my friends and family here.
in Washington, D.C. |
Absolutely the BEST dentist and staff in the Washington, D.C. area! BEST!
in Washington, DC |
E xcellent in every respect.
in Washington, DC |
I love love love dr. Levin and his entire staff. Who knew you could look forward to going to the dentist???
Have you seen Dr. Harvey Levin, DDS?

Dr. Levin says...

My primary objective is to know my patient's treatment goals. I listen and try to construct a plan to best meet their needs. The oral health and general health of my patients is most important. I work closely with specialists in all disciplines of dentistry and if necessary I consult with your physician.

Dr. Levin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Levin says...

I have been practicing General, Restorative, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry in the Washington, DC area for over 35 years. I have taken hundreds of hours of continuing education in these and related fields and enjoy diagnosing and treating related conditions.

Dr. Levin says...

I have incorporated the latest technologies into my practice so that I can deliver the best quality dentistry including:

Digital Radiography

Intraoral Cameras

Soft Tissue Laser

High Speed Curing Lights

Quiet High Speed Handpieces

Dr. Levin says...

Dr. Levin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in District of Columbia not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

• Broken Tooth

Howard University

Graduated in 1977

Columbia University

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Levin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry