Dr. Harvey M. Levin, DDS

Dr. Harvey M. Levin, DDS

Dentistry | Male

My primary objective is to know my patient's treatment goals. I listen and try to construct a plan to best meet their needs. The oral health and general health of my patients is most important. I work closely with specialists in all disciplines of dentistry and if necessary I consult with your physician.Read more

Harvey M. Levin DDS PLLC

Tuesday's Hours: 7:00AM - 4:00PM
View Office Hours

Learn about this Dentist

The goal of me and my team is to impact on my patients the importance of good oral health and how it relates to their general well being. If dental treatment is needed it will be the most conservative approach for a long term result.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Levin's Experience

Visiting Dr. Levin

Dr. Levin accepts 7 insurance carriers

7 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Levin

Dr. Levin's Review Details
4.9 based on 153 responses
Experience with Dr. Levin
Dr. Levin's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (129)
Dr. Harvey M. Levin, DDS says

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and comments to me and my team. It is very gratifying to treat and maintain the oral health of my patients. Your continuing referrals of your friends, family and co-workers are greatly appreciated.

in Washington, DC |
Great staff, friendly and accommodating
in Silver Spring, MD |
He is wonderful, great chair side manner. He puts you at ease.
in Baltimore, MD |
He is great as is his office. Very competent, caring, and easy to talk to. Can't say enough nice about him/them. Been going here for over 30 years now.
in Baltimore, MD |
Excellent doctor who is very good at his trade!
Washington, DC |
Very professional and helpful staff, who are interested in promoting healthy teeth and gums
in Washington, DC |
I have been seeing Dr Levin for over 15 years. He is just great . I have only nice things to say about him and his team. You cannot go wrong with Dr Levin.
in Arlington, Va |
Dr. Levin was approachable and sensitive to fear and pain concerns when I first became his patient 35 years ago after ten years with no care. He slowly and sensitively restored my teeth and capped my ugly front teeth restoring my confidence. There are few professionals I know in any area of whom I would give so unqualified a recommendation. Dr. Levin's staff is terrific, too.
Washington, DC |
Very competent and professional office. Been my primary dental care source for more than 20 years.
Efficient and friendly
in Rockville, MD |
He is very communicative about any work he is doing or needs to do and cares about his patients comfort during the whole process.
in Arlington, VA |
My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Levin for most all of our adult lives. Not only do we have great confidence in him, we also consider him part of the family.
in Washington, DC |
I've been a happy patient for 37 years.
in Washington, DC |
My family have been coming to Dr. Levin for years. We are very happy with his work; everyone is very nice.
in Washington, DC |
Friendly and personable with a great staff who know their stuff.
in Lewes, DE |
Wonderful experience for soon 20 years! Professional excellence, knowledgeable staff, fabulous referrals for treatments requiring specialists. I moved three hours away a couple of years ago, but find driving 3 hrs to appointment worth it!
in Washington, DC |
Wonderful dentist and a great office. I send all my friends and family here.
in Washington, D.C. |
Absolutely the BEST dentist and staff in the Washington, D.C. area! BEST!
in Washington, DC |
E xcellent in every respect.
in Washington, DC |
I love love love dr. Levin and his entire staff. Who knew you could look forward to going to the dentist???
New York, NY |
Dr Levin (and everyone in the office) is wonderful - professional, pleasant and talented.
in New York, NYspringfield, VA |
I always have a great experience here. I have no complaints.
in Washington, DC |
Very skilled and also caring.
in Silver Spring, MD |
excellent dentist who listens to you, goes over options, is respectful of your comfort and pocketbook, and has a great sense of humor that eases you through the procedures
in Washington, DC |
I have always been scared of dentists, but, Dr. Levin made me comfortable enough to solve and resolve some long-festering problems. I'm very thankful for him and highly recommend him.
in Washington, DC |
This is an office full of professionals. From the office manager, Karen, who runs the front office with grace and poise, Sarah, who is in billing and appointments, Chris, a hygienist who just completed her Ph.D. in the field of dental hygiene. And Dr. Levin, last but not least, the classiest, friendliest, most gentle dentist. Dr. Levin is a family man and you will feel like you're treated as a family member when you're under his care. After 8 years of coming here I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Washington, DC |
Great Dentist and office staff!
Dr levin is wondeful
Rockville, MD |
All around great experience!
in Alexandria, VA |
Great, friendly staff
in Washington, DC |
Longtime patient of Dr. Levin. Cleanings are pain free and he truly cares about my dental health, recommending treatment only when needed, without upselling, Scheduling is flexible (early appointments). Office staff extremely friendly and courteous, Best of all no wait time if you're on time
in Washington, DC |
He seems thorough and caring. The office runs smoothly and on schedule. Have had two crowns done and both seem perfect.
in Alexandria, Va |
Always very good. Everyone in the office are always pleasant and professional.
in Washington, DC |
I have been seeing Dr Levin for over 30 years. He cares about his patients and does quality work.
in Washington, DC |
Confident, professional service by a cheerful team. Best dentist experience I have ever had!
Washington, DC |
Exceptional talents and up to date currency with exceptional patient centered care.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Levin is personable and very skilled. I always feel comfortable.
in Washington, DC |
I have done so in the past and both friends and relatives are routinely pleased with the care and the office
Washington, DC |
Quality and caring service.
Washington, DC |
Very friendly, efficient and accommodating
Always a professional friendly, and the best magazines around. Every one seems to really take an interest, not just in teeth but in you.
caring and conscientious
in Arlington, VA |
Excellent bedside manner, rapport with staff, and dental work.
in Silver Spring, MD |
I would recommend Dr. Levin to everyone. I have been going to him for years and he provides excellent care. His staff is caring and courteous.
in Washington, DC |
Great professional, super efficient, knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly in the same time. Have been using their services for 5 years at least. Thanks!
in Washington, DC |
Wonderful care and super friendly and skilled staff.
Washington, DC |
Excellent, able care in all the way through.
Washington, DC |
More upfront information on costs of procedures would be appreciated - I have been a little surprised on costs at the end of visits. Had an unpleasant experience with staff after arriving 10 min late
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Levin is the best dentist I have been to in DC. He was recommended to me by a colleague and I am so thankful for the recommendation. Dr. Levin is knowledgeable, kind, and tries to make sure you're comfortable during the procedures. He also doesn't try to charge you for things you do not need and is upfront about all the costs (unlike my previous dentist in DC).
in Washington, DC |
Have been seeing Dr.Levin for over 20 years. He is a top notch dentist, and I consider him to be a close friend.
in McLean, VA |
My wife and I have been a patient of Dr Levin's for years. He and his team provide fantastic care and attention. We highly recommend them.
Have you seen Dr. Harvey M. Levin, DDS?

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry

Dr. Levin says..

I have been practicing General, Restorative, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry in the Washington, DC area for over 35 years. I have taken hundreds of hours of continuing education in these and related fields and enjoy diagnosing and treating related conditions.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Broken Tooth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Levin says..

I have incorporated the latest technologies into my practice so that I can deliver the best quality dentistry including:

Digital Radiography

Intraoral Cameras

Soft Tissue Laser

High Speed Curing Lights

Quiet High Speed Handpieces

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Cosmetic Dental Procedure
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Root Canal
  • Scaling and Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

Howard University

Graduated in 1977

Columbia University

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Levin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Levin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Levin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in District of Columbia not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Levin

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Levin's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Levin

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Levin's Care Philosophy