Dr. Harvey Levin, DDS

Dr. Harvey Levin, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
241 reviews

My primary objective is to know my patient's treatment goals. I listen and try to construct a plan to best meet their needs. The oral health and general health of my patients is most important. I work closely with specialists in all disciplines of dentistry and if necessary I consult with your physician....See Less

Harvey M. Levin DDS PLLC

1712 I St NW Ste 802

Washington, DC 20006

• Ameritas
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Levin

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Levin and his team have been fantastic! Every time I come for cleanings or procedures, they have been friendly, prompt, and professional. It makes every trip to the dentist a breeze. I recommend Dr. Levin to everyone I know! ? Courtney B.

The goal of me and my team is to impact on my patients the importance of good oral health and how it relates to their general well being. If dental treatment is needed it will be the most conservative approach for a long term result.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Root Canal
  • Scaling and Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

• Columbia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • Howard University
    Medical School | Graduated 1977

Dr. Levin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Levin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Levin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levin to family and friends
Dr. Levin Says:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and comments to me and my team. It is very gratifying to treat and maintain the oral health of my patients. Your continuing referrals of your friends, family and co-workers are greatly appreciated.

Dr. Levin's Performance
in Washington, DC |
Love Dr. Levin and his staff. Everyone is so nice and friendly and always helpful. My husband and I have been coming to the office for over 10 years.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Levin & his staff are excellent. They treat you like family, going out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Everyone is so friendly. We love coming here!
Washington, DC |
Excellent staff! Very professional and helpful. I really enjoy my visits at Dr. Levin's office.
Best Dentist and staff
Professional, friendly & considerate
Washington, DC |
Outstanding experience. Fantastic care and great customer service. I would recommend Dr. Levine and his great team blindlessly. His ranking among the best dentists in DC is FULLY deserved!
Excellent service always!
Highly recommended
Washington, DC |
Dr. Levin and his entire staff are amazing! I always leave smiling, not just because of how great my teeth feel, but also because of how great everyone is. Special shout out to my hygienist Zain (highly recommend her!).
in Washington, DC |
BEST DENTIST EVER! Super funny, nice, and I'm comfortable around all the staff?? NICEST PEOPLE EVER. Great explanations of what's going on in my mouth, I learn more in Dr. Harvey's office than in school.
in Washington, DC |
This is always an experience that I looks forward to every six months. I love the staff, and especially love Dr. Levin.
in Washington, DC |
The dental practice is very friendly and professional.
Washington, DC |
I've been coming to Dr. Levin for 13 years and have always appreciated his wonderful office staff, his professionalism and the care he takes with the patients. Highly recommend!
Washington, DC |
I have been going to Dr. Levin since 2005 and highly recommend him. He is friendly, professional, and has a good sense of humor. The office staff and hygienists are friendly and get me in and out of the office quickly without it feeling rushed.
Washington, DC |
I am amazed with Dr Levin's professional knowledge and skills. I have been with him since 1995. He has worked with me for for regular periodic care, one implant and the repair of two chipped teeth. Another plus is the quality of his staff. They are always most helpful and kind. I view their joy and professional care a reflection on Dr Levin.
Washington, DC |
Love coming to this office, I've had a lot of dentistry in my time and Harvey is my favorite practitioner. He's got the right bedside manner and he's surrounded himself with an awesome team. 5 out of 5 would recommend.h
in Washington, DC |
Good and happy service all round
Washington, DC |
Very happy w Dr. Levin and his staff.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Levin is an amazing dentist who does excellent restorative and general dentistry. I have been going to him for more than 25 years and he has kept my mouth healthy and saved me from a lot of pain and other tooth/gum problems. The proof of his top notch service is other doctors and medical personnel in the dentistry business who say he is the dentist to whom they and their family members go. He is a very caring, skilled and personable guy.
Washington, DC |
Great technical ability and bedside manner. Fabulous staff.
Washington, DC |
Very professional and a great office atmosphere
Washington, DC |
This practice is the best!
in Washington, DC |
Wonderful, professional, competent, attentive.
in Washington, DC |
I've always enjoyed the entire office professionalism and courtesy. It has been high-level service since day one!
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Levin is fantastic. He makes you feel at ease and is very thorough. His staff is amazing too. They make you feel like family.
Great hygienists!
Washington, DC |
Dr. Levin and the other staff are great. Very professional, skilled, and friendly. I would highly recommend this practice.
Reliable, consistent care. User friendly. Good dental hygienists
in Washington, DC |
Dr Levin is personable and professional.
in Washington, DC |
Best dentist in Washington!
in Washington, DC |
Always on time, friendly staff and enviroment !
in Clarksville, MD |
I am terrified of getting my teeth filled; yet, Dr. Levin and his staff make me feel more than comfortable during every visit. I am always informed of the procedure being done and I feel he cares about my well being, not just my business.
in Washington, DC |
I've been a patient for 13 years and always recommend him to friends.
Best dentist.
in Potomac,MD |
Dr. Levin is very knowledgable, warm and friendly. He has treated me for over 20 years and there is no other dentist that I trust or feel comfortable with. His office staff is always smiling and seems happy to see me when I come in. It feels like I am being treated like family when I am in Dr. Levin's office.
Bethesda, MD |
Always great service. Excellent staff. He's been taking care of my teeth for 20 years.
Bethesda, MD |
Friendly staff, great service, lots of work done with no complications.
in fort Washington |
Dr. Levin and Staff are wonderful. I have been a patient since 2009, this office makes you feel like family.
in Bethesda, MD |
Always professional and helpful in dealing with all of my concerns.
in Palm Springs, CA |
The best dentist in town !,,,,,
in Washington |
Very professional and attentive doctor and staff. Always sharp on time. Thanks to him and his practice I have a healthy smile!
in Washington, DC |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Levin because he does excellent work, he knows how to encourage you to take care of your gums if you have not been flossing, and he is a very humorous man. He takes care of your teeth so that you can smile confidently, and he takes care of your heart with laughter so that you remain smiling during your visit.
in Fairfax, Va |
It's fun, as far as coming to a dentist can be fun
in Arlington, VA |
I love Dr Levin.
Professional & fun environment
in Washington DC |
Great dentist almost an artist he gave me my smile back
in Fairfield , va |
Wonderful office. Great, friendly dentist. Family has been coming here for years.
Bethesda, MD |
Fabulous dentist. Has been my dentist for seventeen years. Have experienced pain free dental work. Focus on preventative care has resulted in many positive check ups. Staff superb. Look forward to my visits.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Levin and his entire staff are great. Friendly, professional and convenient. And they're very helpful navigating insurance policies
in McLean, VA |
We have been coming to Dr Levine since 2007. It has been a wonderful experience. Sarah and Karen are very welcoming and so easy to make appointments with. Chris, Chanel and Vicky are patient, gentle and wonderful. Dr Levine makes visiting a dentist fun.
Have you seen Dr. Harvey Levin, DDS?

Visit Dr. Levin

Dr. Levin accepts 8 insurance carriers
    Dental DPPO
  • Ameritas
    Ameritas PPO
    Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Guardian