Dr. Harvey Coco, DMD

Dr. Harvey Coco, DMD

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. Harvey Coco, DMD is a prosthodontics practitioner in Austin, TX. He practices prosthodontics and dentistry.Read his story

10200 Boulder Ln

Austin, TX 78726

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Coco

Dr. Coco's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Coco "I grew up just outside of Boston, Massachusetts and began my career in 1988 as a Dental Consultant for the North Hill Retirement Community in Massachusetts, while also being a private practice associate until 1993. I married my wife, Deb, in 1989. After our first daughter was born in 1992, we relocated to Vermont so I could be a part of the Dental Surgical Staff at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center. In 2002, I moved to New York to work at a Family Dentistry in Granville and Cambridge. My wife and I spent 14 years there and raised our 3 daughters on a small horse farm before deciding to take the plunge to move to the warm city of Austin. I must say, Austin isn't so bad. We love it here! I look forward to meeting you."

This content was provided by Dr. Coco "At Britex Dental it is our goal that every patient that comes through our doors will leave here loving their new, bright smile."

2  Practice Areas

• Prosthodontics

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Misaligned Teeth

Education data for Dr. Coco is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Coco has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Coco has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Coco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Coco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coco to family and friends

Dr. Coco's Performance

I would highly recommend Dr. Coco. Great dentist. Very very friendly. Listens to all your concerns. Excellent care. Very high quality work. Saw another dentist on an emergency while out of town and she said his work was beautiful. So good to know
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Best dentist I've ever been to (I'm 69). My husband and I were so sad to see him leave the Granville area. He is kind and patient with clients and does amazing work.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have three dentist in my family but choose Dr. Coco as he's one of the best dentist that's ever treated me. He's very personable, pleasant, professional, and even though he's a Yankee I think he's awesome. His office staff is the best of the best. If you have any dental needs Dr. Coco is your...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
best dentist ever.explained everything and answered all my questions Very gentle and kind. Other dentist I saw said his work was excellent
Are you Dr. Coco?