Dr. Harvey Coco, DMD

Prosthodontics | Male

Dr. Harvey Coco, DMD
I grew up just outside of Boston, Massachusetts and began my career in 1988 as a Dental Consultant for the North Hill Retirement Community in Massachusetts, while also being a private practice associate until 1993. I married my wife, Deb, in 1989. After our first daughter was born in 1992, we relocated to Vermont so I could be a part of the Dental Surgical Staff at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center. In 2002, I moved to New York to work at a Family Dentistry in Granville and Cambridge. My wife and I spent 14 years there and raised our 3 daughters on a small horse farm before deciding to take the plunge to move to the warm city of Austin. I must say, Austin isn't so bad. We love it here! I look forward to meeting you.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Coco's Care Philosophy

At Britex Dental it is our goal that every patient that comes through our doors will leave here loving their new, bright smile.

Dr. Coco's Experience

Visiting Dr. Coco

Dr. Coco accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Coco is not currently accepting new patients

Dr. Coco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coco to family and friends
Dr. Coco's Performance
in Granville, NY |
Best dentist I've ever been to (I'm 69). My husband and I were so sad to see him leave the Granville area. He is kind and patient with clients and does amazing work.
in Austin, TX |
I have three dentist in my family but choose Dr. Coco as he's one of the best dentist that's ever treated me. He's very personable, pleasant, professional, and even though he's a Yankee I think he's awesome. His office staff is the best of the best. If you have any dental needs Dr. Coco is your best choice in the Travis County area.
in Glens Falls, NY |
best dentist ever.explained everything and answered all my questions Very gentle and kind. Other dentist I saw said his work was excellent
Have you seen Dr. Harvey Coco, DMD?
Are you Dr. Coco?

Compare Dr. Coco

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Coco says...

Dr. Coco's Care Philosophy

Dr. Coco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

• Broken Tooth
    • Chipped Tooth
    • Gingivitis
    • Misaligned Teeth

Dr. Coco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Coco does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Coco and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.