Dr. Harry Tebay, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 73

Dr. Tebay

H Talbott Tebay DDS

1301 Grand Central Ave Vienna, WV 26105

Dr. Harry Tebay, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Vienna, WV. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Tebay accepts

Dr. Tebay accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

4.0

Dr. Tebay?
Dr. Tebay's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Harry Tebay, DDS
I feel Dr. Tebay is an Amazing Dentist I have went to him for a long time I feel safe and confident in his care I feel I am getting the Best Care I can get. My only worry is lately I feel he may be getting ready to slow down?? But nothing has been said which if it is should be addressed in the open, I feel lately I am being without anyone saying seeing others in the office, not him which is to me feeling like this should be told to me not just done to me. He again is an Amazing Dentist and one I can say I feel no pain. I have told them I want him, but lately have been put with Dr. Emily Chow, DDS Who I AM growing to Love but I still think I should have been told more which I have still to date been told NOTHING?? Just left wondering? I have seen from others some have had the same thing lately, left Wondering?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harry Tebay, DDS?
Dr Tebay has been my dentist for years . He has the highest standards of care for any dentist I have ever been to with state of the art equipment in his office . I appreciate his willingness to see patients fro emergency care as well. His staff is very helpful and knowledgeable .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harry Tebay, DDS?
When I was walked back to the procedure room I noticed right away there was old blood on the chair, the staff was cold and not very friendly. Unnecessary X-rays were performed. The room was not tidy. And fees and money were the first things that were discussed. And the kicker was and I quote "I see a couple more things that can be done, how much insurance do you have left?" That's not how you run a business especially a dentistry business. I won't be going back!! EVER!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harry Tebay, DDS?
You are treated like an assembly line. No courtesy nor warmth about the place. As soon as I sat down papers were shoved in my face describing the financial situation. You sign the papers, they take your money and on to the next patient. I would never let this place treat a loved one of mine nor me ever again. They leave you in pain with no regards as to how the patient feels. Never again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harry Tebay, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Tebay?