Dr. Harry Sugg, DDS

Dr. Harry Sugg, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Sugg is one of the highest-regarded dentists in the nation. With over 35 years of experience, Dr. Sugg performs an unrivaled range of procedures. Wheatland Dental Care combines old-fashioned service with the most up-to-date leading edge dental technology on the planet. Sometimes called "The Dentist to the Stars," Dr. Sugg counts numerous pro athletes and politicians as his patients, several of whom live in other states and fly in the see Dr. Sugg. However, Wheatland Dental Care treats all of its customers as VIP with Dr. Sugg himself spending a great deal of time with each patient to understand their dental needs. Dr. Sugg is a member of the American Sleep and Breathing Academy's Hall of Fame, and the only dentist in the USA treating Sleep Apnea & TMJ for the NFL Players Association. National football league athletes like Derek Kennard and Erik Dickerson have made Wheatland Dental Care their go-to for all their dental needs. Dr. Sugg is also trusted by real coaches Herman Boone and Bill Yoast from the movie 'Remember the Titans' He has consulted for the U.S. Army's All-American Bowl and United States Figure Skating Championship The NFLPA selected Dr. Sugg, the only dentist in the USA treating Sleep Apnea and TMJ for the NFLPA Dr. Sugg's careful attention to the needs of his patients has made him the recipient of several awards. First dentist ever to be inducted into the ASBA Hall of Fame Dr. Sugg is a Board Member and Diplomat of the American Sleep and Breathing Academy First recipient of Gems Five Diamond Award for Lifetime Professional Achievement A dental consultant for high-profile needs from Presidential campaigns to the Olympics. Dr. Sugg was selected as the Dental Consultant for the communications sector during the presidential inauguration in 2001 Dr. Sugg was selected for dental care during the 2000 and 2004 Olympics In his tenure, Dr. Sugg has also served as the Dentist for the U.S. Army All-American Bowl & the U.S. Figure Skating Championship Dr. Sugg, of Wheatland Dental Care in Dallas, Texas, is known for treating chronic sleep disorders like sleep apnea for athletes within the Pro Player Health Alliance. Dr. Sugg has taken years of additional training in Neuromuscular dentistry, and is one of only about 1,000 true Neuromuscular dentists in the world. Due to Dr. Sugg's experience and education, he has had the opportunity to speak about how Neuromuscular dentistry can alleviate a variety of systemic disorders.

Wheatland Dental Care

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Sugg

We practice people-oriented dentistry. If you feel nervous about having dental procedures done, we can help calm your fears. We go out of our way to make your visit a comfortable and pleasant experience, providing amenities such as coffee and juice, even stereo headphones. Evening and weekend appointments are available to accommodate your needs.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

• University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 1969

Dr. Sugg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sugg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sugg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sugg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sugg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sugg to family and friends
Dr. Sugg's Performance
everyone here is so pleasant, great service, and they care. im not just another patient, and the compassion of dr.sugg and ms.ton keeps me coming back and NOWHERE ELSE!!!!
Staff is always knid and professional!! I have told my family, friends and co-workers about this wonderful office. My son loves the massage chairs:0
Thanh is awesome! She is patient and explains everything and I never feel any discomfort. I smile because of her and Dr. Sugg's!
I've been a patient here for over 17 years. Dr. Sugg and his team have always taken good care of me and my family. As long as I am in Dallas, I will be a patient here.
it is good
My experience was great! Hygenist Nyguen did a great job as well!
I trust the care and concerned that is being provided for me. The staff is always very pleasant.
It's been a wonderful experience.
good
Great
no cavities
Truly grateful for the great service
One of the best cleanings that I have ever had. Very thorough.
great palce
Dr. Heo was phenomenal, as well as her assistant. They made me feel very welcomed and safe.
awesome!
Excellent painless service over the 8-9 years I've been Dr Sugg's patient. You always make me smile except since earlier this year when it has taken you front office four tries to update my health insurance info! Really irritating! However, Trudia, has assured me that she removed the old info and scanned in the current card. Ellina was great today, very attentive and sociable but all the time being professional! Overall 4 star is due to the health insurance info issue ongoing since about June.
Gentle and thorough cleaning. Enjoyable conversation.
No issues, not long wait time; great staff
awesome
Everyone is exceptional nice, courteous and considerate. I am always glad to come see my dentist and staff.
l love coming here-i get quality dental care-nice office and affordable care
Great overall
will be back soon
was absolutely great.
The hygenist is always nice, kind, and patient!
same as always, excellent
Very Professional, gentle and painless
simply devine
Very well performed
Very satisfied with my service.
Every time I come here I receive quality treatment at an affordable price.
pleasant and interesting.
My experience today was great, each person that serviced me from x-ray tech, to hygenist and Dr was wonderful!
very good
my experience here was wonderful they took very good care of my teeth I left with a big smile on my face thanks Wheatland Dental care
great
I did not see the provider but the hygenist was very good. Thanks Than Nguyen
Wonderful!!! Efficient and professional!! Very kind and thorough!!
Making sure I am satisfied with the work I came in for. Keeping me informed of the work I need done and financial information is great.
good
I had an excellent experience with Stephanie she was professional and she explain all the details of the procedure step by step. My cleaning experience was excellent. A Pain free experience. Thank you.
good
everything went great
I always enjoy my visits here at Wheatland Dental. The staff is GREAT!!!!!!!!!
good,,,.
the staff was very friendly everything was explained to me excellent job dr. suggs n staff i will highly recommend you
Great Service!!!
I love that you are open until 7. In and out
My technician was very nice and very accurate about everything.
Have you seen Dr. Harry Sugg, DDS?

Visit Dr. Sugg