Dr. Harry Rosenstein, DMD

Prosthodontics | Male

2079 Western Ave Guilderland, NY 12084 Get Directions
Dr. Harry Rosenstein, DMD
Dr. Harry Rosenstein, DMD is a dentist who practices in Guilderland, NY. He is 58 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Rosenstein's Experience

Visiting Dr. Rosenstein

Dr. Rosenstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosenstein to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Rosenstein's Performance
in Argyle, NY |
Simply fabulous! Couldn't be happier with his work!!
in Voorheesville, NY |
The care and quality of service provided by Dr.Rosenstein and his staff is second to none! His attention to detail and craftsmanship is what sets him apart from others in his field. I can honestly say, whenever I sit in his chair, I know I am in good hands. I am very thankful for the great smile I have today! Thank you Dr. Rosenstein!!
in Delmar, NY |
I highly recommend Harry Rosenstein as the best dentist in the Capital Region. I have been a patient of Dr. Rosensteins since 1988 when he bonded veneers to my teeth prior to my wedding. They have stood the test of time. Dr. Rosenstein has also performed dental procedures and provided expert advice many times over the years. I have had outstanding results every time I have worked with him. He is an expert in the field of dentistry.
Schenectady, NY |
I was very happy with the work he did on my teeth. He is a perfectionist and did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend him. The office is very clean. They have big windows to watch all the birds in the feeders which made for a relaxing environment.
in Schenectady, NY |
You will not be able to find a better doctor than dr. Harry Rosenstein. He is very professional, confident in what he does, caring and perfectionist.
in Nassau, NY |
I felt completely comfortable and confident. Dr. Rosenstein has excellent skills, a wonderful personality and a terrific caring staff who provide great service
Saratoga Springs, NY |
Entire experience has been beyond expectations! Professionalism extends from Dr. Rosenstein to his staff in every capacity. The outcome has been more than I could have hoped for. I smile a lot more than now than I did for many years! Dr . R's lighthearted sense of humor (and choices in background music) reduces the stress of the procedures and yet he accepts nothing less than perfection and satisfaction. I feel lucky that I was referred to him.
in Clifton Park, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Rosenstein for four years. He did a wonderful job on my upper teeth and it finally feels good being able to smile. It is a very relax atmosphere in the office. The staff are very friendly and professional. Dr. Rosenstein does not rush the work and always takes time to go over what he is doing.
Clifton Park, NY |
I recently had an issue with another local dentist that I believed was good and reputable - he was not. After an exhaustive search I was referred to another local dentist (not Dr. R) who practiced gen dentistry and could not help me. He referred me to Dr. R and they got me in in less than 24 hrs. The entire office staff all the way Dr. R was phenomenal!!! I can't say enough about the way I was treated. They fit me in when they had no availability and the Dr. took great pains to make it perfect!!
in Delmar, NY |
I have seen Dr Rosenstein for many issues for over 20 years. He and his staff are both friendly and professional. Recently Dr Rosenstein made a bridge to fit on implants and over 20 years ago he did a bridge that remains secure! He is knowledgeable and up to date on the latest research and a perfectionist, which you want! I highly recommend him.
in East Schodack, New York |
I have been seeing Dr. Rosenstein since approximately, December 2015 and I have nothing but the upmost respect for his professionalism as well as his work. Anytime I have called him with any issue his office has fit me in; even at the last minute before I was leaving for a trip. He cares about his work and the patient's satisfaction with his work, he is not satisfied until :"you" the patient are comfortable and satisfied with the end results.
Have you seen Dr. Harry Rosenstein, DMD?
Are you Dr. Rosenstein?

Compare Dr. Rosenstein

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Rosenstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Rosenstein does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rosenstein and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rosenstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Rosenstein does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rosenstein and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.