Dr. Harold Mendelson, DDS

Dr. Harold Mendelson, DDS

Dentistry  |

Harold R. Mendelson, D.D.S. is a Dentist - General, Dentist - Cosmetic Dentist practicing in Owings Mills, MD . Started practicing 1967 . PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Dental Advisory Committee - Care First / Blue Cross FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, and all major credit cards. Accepts Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan.

Mendelson Family Dentistry, PA

11300 Reisterstown Rd

Owings Mills, MD 21117

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mendelson

Patient Testimonials

Our whole family has been coming to Mendelson Family Dentistry for years, and we would never go anywhere else! The office staff, dental hygienists and dentists provide top notch service and comfort to even those nervous patients. They take the time to meet with you, answer any questions and provide the best dental care around.
This is a great office! I used to be so afraid of the dentist but Dr. Mendelson and Jenn and everyone I've worked with here have been so kind and encouraging that I actually enjoy coming here. They are gentle but thorough and my dental health has improved more than I can measure since I started coming. They remember me too and stuff about my life which makes me feel well accounted for. Thanks for being awesome!
I've been coming to this practice for over 40 years. Everyone is always pleasant, helpful, and professional. They make you feel like "family". Would highly recommend this practice.

Since 1970, Mendelson Family Dentistry has been working to provide the best possible dental care for our patients. We are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We want all our patients to be informed decision makers and fully understand any dental issues you face. That's why we've developed a website loaded with valuable information about dentistry and dental problems and treatments. We encourage you to visit this site whenever you have concern about your teeth.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Facial Pain

• Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Dental Bonding
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University of Maryland - BS Arts and Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1964
  • University of Maryland School of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1967
  • General Dentistry - Sinai Hospital in Baltimore

Dr. Mendelson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mendelson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mendelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mendelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mendelson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mendelson to family and friends
Dr. Mendelson's Performance
My family of five comes in for our cleanings all together and we always have good experiences. Shelly and Gen are so sweet and make my kids comfortable. All of the staff is super nice and always helpful.
Great experience!
ff is caring and very attentive. An easy experience. I recommend the entire office. Shelley
I have been seeing Dr. Mendelson for about 4 years now and always have a terrific experience. The staff is friendly and always available. I even had an emergency (for a friend), and they were able to fit him in within a day. It may sound strange, but I always look forward to seeing Mendelson and his staff!
Overall great experience.
great!!!
Always a great experience! We won't go anywhere else!
I have been using this practice for years. Always a great experience! Will not go anywhere else!
very attentive and professional would recomend to anyone
i been coming here for 30 years and wouldn't going any where else
Been going to Dr. Mendelson for 25 years. Excellent, fast and kind gentleman.
great friendly dental experience
always a pleasure
excellent and friendly ...been going here for the past 20 years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else....i moved out of the area and still drive to see them, its like a family there.
Very Good
Everyone here is always very friendly. No one looks forward to the dentist, but I always enjoy coming here because of the kind, friendly, and helpful staff.
I have always had a very nice experience here! Thank you for everything!
Dr. Mendelson has provided me with a great dental experience for the past decade. Shelly, one of his dental assistants, is always friendly and makes the appointment a positive time.
We have been coming here for about 13 years. Always wonderful. Kids love coming here.
My dental experience at the Mendelson practice has brought me great comfort when I was once very afraid of the dentist. Now I visit the office regularly as scheduled and everyone in the office is so friendly and caring. The dentist are very professional and very simply, I trust them.
Have used Mendelson Dentistry for 40 years. Have trusted them with my entire family. They are very knowledgeable and customer friendly.
Mendelson family is the best. Been my dentist for 8 yrs. i wouldnt trust no one else with these teeths.
always wonderful service and great honest opinions on care
pleasanr
Good experience - as usual!
always plesant
Great...went from awful looking teeth to brand new!!
I've seen Dr. Mendelson for over 40 years, he is by far the best doctor I've ever seen of any type!
They took me right in at my appointment time. After catching up on news , my hygienist cleaned my teeth with enthusiam and dtermination to wiope out any trace of stain. Dr. Mendelson checked me over and said everything looked beautiful. Now who wouldn't want to start a day off like this?
Shelley is the best!! Been seeing her for 40+ years & wouldn't go to any other hygienist or dentist!
The office was very nice and friendly. Dr. Harold was as well and very informative
I can always depend on this office to give me exceptional care
The office is nice, Shelly did a great job.
Always professional and excellent
Dr. Mendelson has been my family's dentist for more than 20 years, and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Drs. Harold and Herbie are attentive experts and take their time to put you at ease, explain any issues and answer any questions. Shelly and Jen are wonderful hygenists, professional, detailed and personable.
They are always pleasant to deal with. Jenn, my hygenist, has a gentle touch. Highly recommended!
in Baltimore, MD |
Great doctor. I've been to both the father and son. Their staff is wonderful too!
Have you seen Dr. Harold Mendelson, DDS?

Visit Dr. Mendelson

Dr. Mendelson accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dentists at Mendelson Family Dentistry, PA