Dr. Harold Mendelson, DDS

Dr. Harold Mendelson, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Harold Mendelson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Owings Mills, MD and has been practicing for 51 years. He practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

Mendelson Family Dentistry, PA

11300 Reisterstown Rd

Owings Mills, MD 21117

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mendelson

Dr. Mendelson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mendelson "Harold R. Mendelson, D.D.S. is a Dentist - General, Dentist - Cosmetic Dentist practicing in Owings Mills, MD . Started practicing 1967 . PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Dental Advisory Committee - Care First / Blue Cross FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, and all major credit cards. Accepts Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Mendelson "Our whole family has been coming to Mendelson Family Dentistry for years, and we would never go anywhere else! The office staff, dental hygienists and dentists provide top notch service and comfort to even those nervous patients. They take the time to meet with you, answer any questions and provide the best dental care around."
"This is a great office! I used to be so afraid of the dentist but Dr. Mendelson and Jenn and everyone I've worked with here have been so kind and encouraging that I actually enjoy coming here. They are gentle but thorough and my dental health has improved more than I can measure since I started coming. They remember me too and stuff about my life which makes me feel well accounted for. Thanks for being awesome!"
"I've been coming to this practice for over 40 years. Everyone is always pleasant, helpful, and professional. They make you feel like "family". Would highly recommend this practice."

"Since 1970, Mendelson Family Dentistry has been working to provide the best possible dental care for our patients. We are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We want all our patients to be informed decision makers and fully understand any dental issues you face. That's why we've developed a website loaded with valuable information about dentistry and dental problems and treatments. We encourage you to visit this site whenever you have concern about your teeth."

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University of Maryland - BS Arts and Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1964
  • University of Maryland School of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1967
  • General Dentistry - Sinai Hospital in Baltimore

Dr. Mendelson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mendelson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mendelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mendelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Mendelson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mendelson

Dr. Mendelson?
Dr. Mendelson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Harold Mendelson, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Mendelson has been my dentist for years and I have been extremely happy with his care and the entire office. In fact, I moved out of the area, but have not changed dentists. I am willing to drive for the exceptional care that I receive. Dr. Mendelson is professional, knowledgeable, and...Read More
Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Mendelson, DDS?
My family of five comes in for our cleanings all together and we always have good experiences. Shelly and Gen are so sweet and make my kids comfortable. All of the staff is super nice and always helpful.
Oct 09, 2017
Great experience!
Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Mendelson, DDS?
ff is caring and very attentive. An easy experience. I recommend the entire office. Shelley
May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harold Mendelson, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Mendelson for about 4 years now and always have a terrific experience. The staff is friendly and always available. I even had an emergency (for a friend), and they were able to fit him in within a day. It may sound strange, but I always look forward to seeing Mendelson and...Read More
Apr 17, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mendelson?

Compare General Dentists