Dr. Harley Turner III, DDS

Dr. Harley Turner III, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |

Dr. Harley Turner III, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Gaffney, SC and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences in 1978 and practices pediatric dentistry, dentistry, and more.Read his story

Pediatric Dentistry of Spartanburg

424 Hyatt St Ste E

Gaffney, SC 29341

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Turner III

Dr. Turner III's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Turner III "I attended the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga where I received my Bachelor of Arts degrees in Biology and Chemistry. I continued on to the University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences, receiving my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1978 and was inducted into the National Dental Honor Society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon. I immediately entered the graduate pediatric program at the University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences where I earned a Master of Science degree in Pediatric Dentistry. Every year I am involved in taking continuing education courses. Dentistry continually changes every year and it is necessary that I keep up with these changes. By keeping up with the latest techniques, I can continually incorporate them into our practice. I feel that it is necessary to provide the best treatment possible to our patients and it is mandatory that I keep abreast of the most recent developments and the most superior products. I am a native of Charleston, SC and currently reside in Spartanburg. My wife, Janet, and I have been married for 34 years and have three grown children. Our daughter, Jacqueline, and her husband, Sam, have given us two precious granddaughters, Emerson Kate and Avery Pearce. Our son, Hart, is married to Carlin and our youngest son Jensen, graduated from MUSC in June and joined our practice. I enjoy sports and all outdoor recreational activities like farming, gardening, and fishing. I was even a wide receiver for the New York Jets when Joe Namath was the quarterback and was inducted into the Hall of Fame and made the All-Century team as wide receiver at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. I have been an active church member for over 30 years and presently serve as a deacon and sing in the choir. I am a sponsor of Ducks Unlimited and have sponsored the National Wild Turkey Federation for 20 years. I have also taken numerous foreign mission trips, providing much needed dental care to people around the world."

This content was provided by Dr. Turner III "Choosing the right dental practice for your child is an extremely important decision, and we want you to know that your family's health and comfort are our top priorities. We teach patients and parents how to prevent dental problems before they start, making a trip to the dental office a fun experience. http://www.carolinakidzdental.com/"

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Turner III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Turner III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Turner III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turner III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Turner III's Reviews