Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS

Periodontics •  Male

Dr. Gogineni
4403 Sherwood Way San Angelo, TX 76901

Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in San Angelo, TX. He graduated from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine and practices periodontics and dentistry.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Periodontists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Gogineni accepts

Dr. Gogineni accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Gogineni treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Gogineni's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gogineni

98.38709677419355%

Dr. Gogineni?
Dr. Gogineni's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS
From the second that I first met with Dr.Gogineni , I felt extremely comfortable and most importantly I always felt like he had my best interests in terms of cost and long term effectiveness in mind. My treatment under Dr. Gogineni was nothing short of superb. I had a couple of major surgeries as part of my plan. Every time, Dr. Gogineni and his staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. And their explanations after the procedures were extremely helpful. And he genuinely cares for people and his patient. Nothing I can say in a typed review can truly convey how happy I am that I found and chose to go to this establishment.
Shane Grant – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
Dr. Gogineni is incredibly thorough in his exams, friendly and gentle! The staff at the office are knowledgeable and make me feel welcome the moment I walk in the door.
Ethan – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
I had a great experience with the staff and Dr. Gogineni. Everyone was extremely polite and professional. Wisdom teeth extraction was done expertly, I recovered well, and they played good music.
William – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
Dr. Gogineni is beyond a stellar surgeon. All the surgeries I had done with him (sinus lift and implants) went smoothly, healed fast, and had excellent results. Dr. Gogineni is the only person I will go to for implant and periodontal procedures.
Jo Coleiro – Feb 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
I had two implants placed by Dr Gogineni with intravenous sedation i was very nervous because i have never had a surgery,it was the most relaxing experience one moment they are initiating my surgery the next thing I'm waking up and they are finish. I have no hesitation recommending Dr Gogineni to any of my friends and my family. He stands behind his work he is excellent at what he does and the most important for me he is HONEST .
Wendy Brown – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
Dr Gogineni is a fine doctor. Pretty painless and smooth wisdom extraction. The hygienist there is also wonderful. The front desk team is welcoming every time. Thank you for making the trip to the dentist fun!!
Kimberly – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
I would give Dr. Gogineni 10 stars!!!!!! Almost 2 years ago, had to have 11 teeth extracted as I trusted another dentist for 21 years, he retired and another dentist failed again. Today, my dental implants feel so natural, strong and look beautiful. Dr. Gogineni had a lot of work, what with lifting my sinus and treatments of creating enough bone to stabilize the implants, etc. During this time, Never Did I Feel Discomfort! This Is one office that I actually look forward to my appts. They work above and beyond.
Aaron – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
Best dentist to go to ever! The entire staff is super nice, friendly and helpful. I recommended my colleague to go there and he likes it, too. Dr. Gogineni is very professional, caring and skillful.
Chi Zhang – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
After many years of neglect, and fearful of what was to come, I finally took the bull by horns and went to see Dr. Gogineni - by way of my mates raving recommendation. What I thought was going to be a horrible and painful experience, turned into a candid and honest, but humane and gentle experience. From the moment I entered, I was welcomed and put at ease by the staff. Dr. Gogineni and his team are consummate professionals. Their bedside manner is phenomenal and their thoroughness in explaining every step of the way put me at ease. Thank you
Joan – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
Dr. Gogineni and his team are awesome. I count on him to keep my gums healthy and I appreciate the customer service and professional of the entire office.
Brian maloney – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
Very professionally run office. Appointments easy to make, billing is clear and I love the care I receive. They are very accommodating with my personal needs.
Vincent – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
What a great office and wonderful staff. Took my Grandma to see Dr. Gogineni regarding implants and have the surgery scheduled. She felt super relaxed and all of her questions were answered. I will definitely be referring friends.
Jaylin – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
would highly recommend this place for those who are having problems with their gums! Dr.Gogineni knows his stuff!!!
Mary – Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
Had an extraction and implant 2weeks ago. Experience was crazy good. Went back to work after procedure. Very little discomfort. Thank you Dr.Gogineni and team.
Mar 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
Dr.Gogineni is great! I needed a gum graft on the bottom left and bottom right for two of my teeth on each side. Had one completed in January and the next was completed in March. They removed tissue from the top of my mouth and used it for my graft. This was painless during and after and fully healed in less than 2 weeks. I highly recommend Dr. Gogineni and his staff for any gum grafts that you may need in the future!
Mar 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
I was nervous walking in to Dr Gogineni office to begin my procedure of having an implant. The office staff and Dr Gogineni could not have been nicer. They calmed me down and explained what would happen with each step. The procedures all went very well and I could not be happier with the care. I feel confident and trust them and highly recommend this practice.
Mar 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
Dr. Gogineni is a great periodontics who performed born grafting on my implant. His staff is also extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Gogineni to anyone who is looking to get implant done.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
Dr. Gogineni was amazing. He always made sure I was comfortable and in no pain throughout the entire procedure. He also went into depth and made sure I understood any questions i had about my overall treatment and what was going on. Great experience.
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
You're in good hands. Dr.Gogineni is a straight shooter, a no nonsense type of a guy. Amazing bed side manner. Him and his whole staff make you feel like you've known them for years. What I love most is that Dr. Gogineni goes over every possible option, and weighs out the pros and cons with you. Everyone that works at this office is open to answering as many questions as you may have.
Francis Jimenez – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?
Very professional. Very kind. Great surgeon. Love the staff.Clean environment. But my procedure was a bit more than intense than i was told it would be. We all heal differently, i healed great, but it wasn't a simple surgery. I had a gum graft in several areas.
Marcia Martin in TX – Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harish Gogineni, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gogineni?

• Periodontics