Dr. Harini Jindal, DMD

Dr. Harini Jindal, DMD

Dentistry •  Female

Dr. Harini Jindal, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Cumming, GA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jindal to book an appointment.

North Georgia Smiles

Dr. Jindal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jindal

3.3

Dr. Jindal?
I went to Dental Care Of South Aiken in the spring of 2018 as a first time Pt. Dr. Jindal was the Dentist who attended to my dental care needs, & other than the price of a crown, I could not have been more pleased with the care I received. Dr. Jindal, & everyone who interacted with me were very kind, respectful, & professional. No doubt, when I am able to, I will definitely go back to Dental Care Of South Aiken for all of my dental care needs. And I would certainly recommend them to anyone.
Aiken, SC – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harini Jindal, DMD?
My precious dear Mother lost her front implants. Her partial plate due to age no longer fit. My Mother could not eat and was in tears. DR. JINDAL was the most gracious Dentist with the highest bedside manner!! She immediately put my 80-year-old Mother right at ease. She did not rush though the office was full of other patients. In 6+ hours she gave my Mother her vanity, self-esteem, and ability to EAT again!!! What an absolute beautiful set of teeth, DR. JINDAL & AARON GAVE MY MOTHER!
Daughter Denise in Aiken, SC – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harini Jindal, DMD?
I love Dr. Jindals office. The office is very beautiful, the staff are very professional and helpful. Dr. Jindal explained the treatment of my dental problems very well. She was also, very thorough. I formerly worked for a dentist, now retired, so I knew what to look for. The hygienist was also very thorough and pleasant. My waiting time was less than 15 minutes and the flow of patients went well. After your visit, you will receive discount certificates, and tx reminders.
Deborah Benenhaley in Langley, SC – Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harini Jindal, DMD?
Not sure what is going on in that office. Don't count on them when it comes to what your insurance company pays. Get a quote from insurance first. Usually you are put on the back burner if you cannot pay upfront. At least not true with people with whom I have talked. You find when you get your bill you are not covered. The doctor is adequate, not friendly and her assistant is just like her. If you have a problem good luck on a call back. They say they will work with you $$$
Aiken – Mar 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harini Jindal, DMD?
She spent the amount of time that was needed to explain the causes and treatments and answered all my questions, would recommend.
Aiken, SC – Feb 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harini Jindal, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jindal?

Dr. Jindal accepts

Dr. Jindal accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Jindal treats your condition or procedure

It is my goal to make my patients comfortable and provide great care in a calm, professional setting. I enjoy establishing relationships with patients and providing quality dental care. I continually seek to improve and keep up to date with my profession.

Memberships & Affiliations