Dr. Hardy Gray, DMD

Dr. Hardy Gray, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Hardy Gray, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Valdosta, GA and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Georgia in 2016 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

802 Northwood Park Dr

Valdosta, GA 31602

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gray

Dr. Gray's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gray "Dr. Hardy Gray says that dentistry has been in the back of his mind since middle school in Louisville, GA. My family had a farm in Jefferson County, and my father owned a construction company in Augusta, Georgia and in Panama City, Florida. Loving the outdoors and construction, I pursued a degree in Civil Engineering. I graduated from Georgia Southern University in 2005 with a B.S. in Civil Engineering and worked as a civil engineer until 2010 while still thinking about dentistry. So, I finally decided to go after my dream of becoming a dentist and attended Georgia Southern for the second time with a B.S. in Biology and gained my dental degree from the Dental College of Georgia in Augusta, GA. While in dental school I completed research with Oral Biology faculty dealing with bone regeneration and the link between Vitamin B12 and birth defects in expectant mothers. I always have had respect for research and researchers. So, after my freshman year in dental school, I decided to complete this research study. Not sure how many men are fortunate enough to say, "I married the homecoming queen and a doctor." But, I did! I'm happily married to Dr. Lundie Gray. Lundie is from Douglas, GA and taught school in Statesboro and Augusta, Georgia until our second child was born. She attained her Doctorate in Education, but decided to stay at home and raise our three beautiful children: Amellia, Parker, and Jewels. Together we enjoy being active in the community. We've volunteered for projects with Habitat for Humanity and the Golden Harvest Food Bank while living in Augusta. I've been active in our school chapter of the American Student Dental Association and the Georgia Dental Association. During high school I actively played baseball and football. From 2000 to 2004 I played center and offensive guard for GSU. Go Eagles! Between wrangling three children, I enjoy saltwater and freshwater fishing, hunting, and truck and tractor pulls."

This content was provided by Dr. Gray "Mission:

"To provide our patients with superior dental care that will both enhance their health and improve their quality of life."

Vision:

"To establish and to maintain a dental practice that provides the most current and unsurpassed treatment modalities available anywhere; to provide state of the art cosmetic, restorative, orthodontic, implant, endodontic, sleep apnea, TMJ and periodontal treatment. To provide excellent care from a well educated, dedicated and professional team in a comfortable and relaxed environment.""

15  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Georgia Southern University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Medical College Of Georgia
    Medical School | Graduated 2016

Dr. Gray has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gray's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gray to family and friends