Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS

Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry ·  Female · Age 35

Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Smyrna, GA and has been practicing for 6 years. She practices cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Alexander accepts

Dr. Alexander accepts the following insurance:

Medlife
Principal Financial Group
Principal Life
United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Alexander treats your condition or procedure

• Canker Sore
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Composite Fillings
  • Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Cosmetic Oral Evaluation
  • Root Planing
  • Sensitive Teeth
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • SomnoDent® (for Sleep Apnea)
  • Stained Teeth
  • Tooth Avulsion
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Our practice is working together to achieve a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.

Patient Testimonials

"Dr. Alexander went above and beyond to care for me! She truly does care about her patients and wanted to make sure I was fully aware of my options. I highly recommend her! loved the office, staff, and service!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander?
Dr. Alexander's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS
Dr. Alexander is very pleasant, however I'm displeased with billing practices. I have dental insurance that covers a metal/metal covered by porcelain crown. I checked online to ensure that was something she offered prior to setting up an appointment for crowns. I've had extensive dental work in my lifetime and currently have several crowns-both porcelain and metal covered by porcelain which have lasted 20+yrs. I arrive to be greeted with a treatment plan that includes two $300 charges IN ADDITION to the amount being charged for my portion of the crown. When asked about this I was told their "lab" doesn't "do" metal crowns (which my insurance representative said she had never heard of) but on my insurance website it indicated this service was provided. I'm supposed to pay $600 oop in addition to my portion for what insurance doesn't cover due to their "lab" not making my type of crown? She must own part of the "lab" and this is a sneaky way to get extra money from unsuspecting people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS?
My first visit was for a cleaning. The Hygentist was great and I decided to visit with Dr. Alexander again to discuss implants. Before doing the procedure, DA suggested getting invisaligns to prep for implants down the line. The cost would be 6k. After pondering more on cost, I decided against invisalign. I immediately told Annette (front desk) & cancelled the procedure. Still, without authorization, my wife's Care Credit account was charged 2k. Now 11 months later, DA refused to refund the charge. Dr Alexander has never returned my calls nor has her staff. No effort has been made to speak with me or my wife. The staff has failed to provide any documents we've request and we are now disputing this matter with Care Credit. I too, manage and work within an environment that provides premium services at premium cost. Never have I treated or experienced such blatant disrespect, with no communication at all or any attempt to provide resolution to the patient/client. This is unacceptable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS?
I am so overwhelmed with my experience at the Alexander Family Dentistry office today. From the moment i walked in and was greeted by her staff in the most professional and accommodating matter until the time in which I rendered payment, I was treated with such respect and kindness in a atmosphere that was filled with so much love and care!!! You know a dental office is off the chart when you walk out saying "I can't wait for my next visit"! Thank you Dr. Alexander, Miranda & Staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS?
Dr. Alexander and her team really know how to make you comfortable. They take the time to get to know you and really listen to your concerns. Dr. Alexander truly cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS?
Dr Alexander has a way of calming my nerves as she explains Procedures in depth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS?
Not impressed. Dr. Alexander needs to improve her ability to connect with her patients. Additionally her hygienist's were incredibly rough. I am switching dentists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS?
Excellent experience here. The doctor and her staff are very welcoming and it really feels like they care about their patients. Would recommend them to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS?
I had a great experience with Alexander Family Dentistry! I recently had a cavity filled with no pain! It was quick and easy! The staff are very nice and very helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS?
Dr. Alexander was excellent. The location was easy to find. The staff was perfect. But what I enjoyed most, is that my appointment was at 11am.... and I saw Dr. Alexander at 11am!! I didn't have to wait the typical hour we usually do when doing to the dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS?
Wonderful doctor, love everyone in her office. I used to hate going to the dentist and she has changed that completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hannah Alexander, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Alexander?