Dr. Hanna Mansoor, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 42 reviews.
Author:
I have a been a part of the dental ?? family of Smiles of Hanna for almost 3 years. I highly recommend their services and their friendly atmosphere.
Author:
All the staff, technicians and doctor are great. They all take their time to explain to you everything that is being done to you and they ensure your understanding of it. Matter of fact they go out of they way to give options and help you on what is available for you, and what is on your insurance that you can use. Very caring person, I recommend them for anyone that need an excellent dental services.
Author:
Thank you for everyone’s help in the office! Had a great experience!
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Mansoor and her team at Smiles by Hanna. The entire patient experience is kind and caring; in a state-of-art facility which employs all the latest technology that dentistry has to offer. Exceptional pain-free care.
Author:
Such a great dental office! Thank you to Giselle with helping with my insurance and coverage information and the other staff! Much appreciated!
Author:
Supper happy with this dental practice, best dental care I’ve every received, I love my smile!!??
Author:
The place is super clean. I will definitely recommend to friends and family.
Author:
It was very welcoming. Place is very clean.. staff were friendly...
Author:
Very satisfied with the service.
Author:
Very friendly staff and beautiful office
Author:
This dentist office rocks! Thank you Giselle and Jenny for your awesome costomer service!
Author:
Forgot to add that Jenny and Giselle at the front desk are welcoming courteous and willing to answer all questions and conceens
Author:
Very satisfied with my experience here. Was able to get payments arranged with Jenny so I could afford to address all my dental needs appropriately.
Author:
Smiles at Hanna is such a pleasant dental office. The workers are efficient. Jennifer helped me sort out my coverage/billing. She is an asset to this office.
Author:
Nice work! Caring and thoughtful throughout the procedure. Front staff (Jenny and Giselle) friendly and helpful!
Author:
I recommend all of my friends and coworkers to Smiles by Hanna. Everyone here makes me feel at ease and I’ve had a great experience every time. I have had a huge improvement in my tooth and gum health over the last 3 months and I will definitely stay here as a patient. If it were not for Jenny and Giselle helping me to establish a payment plan, I might have not gotten proper treatment!! All of the staff here is very upfront and helpful with explaining the treatment. Very satisfied here!!
Author:
I have never been to a dental office that is very clean, beautiful and most of all very professional and friendly staff. Jenny, their manager is amazing. If you have any questions about how to afford your treatment. Then ask for her. SmilesbyHanna is the best.
Author:
Dr. Hanna is the best dentist in the industry. I was amazed at her ability to cater to all types of dentistry. She has seen my whole family and I keep recommending my friends because I trust her. All my friends are very happy that they switched to her.
Author:
Staff has always been so friendly and understanding with the kids. Dr. is one of the most knowledgeable and educated dentsts I've ever spoken to. Amazing to finally be able to say I found the right dentist for my family.
Author:
Got my treatment done by Dr.Hanna today...I was referred by my friend to Smiles by Hanna clinic. Loved the service here....all my questions and treatment plan was answered clearly The staff really takes care of the patient's need...very professional ?? I will recommend to my friends too. Thank you.
Author:
Dr. Hanna and her staff were very kind and gentle during my dental procedure. Highly recommend this wonderful office!
Author:
The team at Smiles by Hanna is by far one of the best I have experienced! They made sure to answer all of my questions go over my different options. Dr. Hanna was very reassuring and put me at ease and I felt confident knowing I was in the best hands. Thank you again Dr. Hanna and her team!
Author:
I love Dr. Hanna. Her office is new, and her staff is friendly and professional! If you are in search of a dentist, try this office. You will be so happy you did!
Author:
Dr. Hanna and team at Smiles by Hanna are truly amazing!! Dr. Hanna made me feel very comfortable and she has great bed side manner. She was very detailed and made sure I understood all my options. When she completed my treatment I was so elated with joy. I have never been able to smile so big. Thank you Dr. Hanna for giving me my smile back and for giving me my confidence back. She is the best dentist and I will refer her to all my friends and family. She is a dentist you can trust. UW
Author:
I absolutely recommend Smiles by Hanna to all my friends, family, and neighbors! Dr Hanna is an amazing dentist who utilizes state of the art technology for all general and cosmetic dentistry! From a basic cleaning to implants to clear aligners, her office is the best! She even provides Botox! You couldn't ask for a more compassionate dentist who cares about your dental health!
Author:
The best office in town!! Very welcoming & friendly from the minute you walk into the office. Dr. Hanna and the staff are all very professional and passionate about Dentistry. I've never felt more comfortable in a Dental office.
Author:
Dr. Hanna Mansoor and her entire staff are amazing! If I had to rate them 1-10 I would give them a 12! They are professional, caring and over the top compassionate. Dr. Mansoor makes you feel totally comfortable and is wonderful about explaining everything she is going to do before proceeding! I would recommend Smiles by Hanna to anyone!
Author:
Clean office and very friendly staff. Dr. Hanna was great with explaining everything before we proceeded. I will definitely refer my friends and family.
Author:
Dr Hanna made me feel at ease right away!!! She is very kind and knowledgeable. I'm so happy my friend referred me!!!
Author:
I absolutely recommend Dr. Hanna K. Mansoor for all dental procedures! Her professionalism and skills as a dentist was by far the best treatment I have ever received! I feel confident in choosing Smiles By Hanna and will be sending my family to see her! Thank you Dr. Hanna for your exceptional care and treatment! I'd also like to thank the staff for making me feel right at home! What a great team Dr. Hanna has! Thank you!