Dr. Hank Michael, DMD

Dr. Hank Michael, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Hank Michael, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Sarasota, FL and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from University Of Florida College Of Dentistry in 2001 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

2221 Stickney Point Rd

Sarasota, FL 34231

Learn about Dr. Michael

Dr. Michael's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Michael "I was born and raised in beautiful Sarasota, FL. I attended the local community college, which is now State College of Florida, for two years. I discovered a passion for dentistry while undergoing orthodontic(braces) therapy at this time. I then transferred to University of South Florida as a biology major. In 1997, I graduated from USF with honors and was accepted to the University of Florida College of Dentistry. I graduated from UF in 2001 and took over the 30 year practice of Dr. Ridley Ward. It was a smooth transition since Dr. Ward was up to date with all of his equipment and techniques. Since then, I have advanced my education in the field of cosmetic, implant and sedation dentistry. I am IV sedation certified and have two fellowships in implant dentistry. I have also gotten married and now have three beautiful children. We, as a family, enjoy all of the wonderful activities Sarasota has to offer such as golf, tennis, fishing and Great Food."

This content was provided by Dr. Michael "Personal service and quality care is provided in a state-of-the-art dental facility. All dental services are provide in a calm, tranquil, garden-view dental suites with on-chair entertainment. We strive to enhance peoples lives by educating them on their oral health and how to improve it as well as how it affects their overall health. We also strive to enhance peoples mental health by offering dental implants and cosmetic dental procedures to improve their smile, function and self esteem."

5  Practice Areas

• University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Michael has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Michael has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Michael does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Michael and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Michael's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Michael to family and friends

Dr. Michael's Performance

The staff were all very pleasant. The ambiance in the office was very tranquil and Dr Michael was very thorough both in explaining options and details of the procedure. I had a new crown done all in one visit and had absolutely no pain throughout the process. When I moved to Florida I thought...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Best dentist I have ever had. Dr Michael and his whole team are fantastic - so pleasant to deal with, and the end result was painless and superb (I had several implants). I give Dr Michael my HIGHEST recommendation.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
New to the area and I am so happy to have found this amazing group of people.. I have a lot of issues and felt comfortable immediately with Dr. Michael and his staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Michael is good in all aspects. His dental hygienist is first class. I particularly appreciate his integrity: he told me he could do a complicated procedure, but if I wanted to get a second opinion or use a specialist, he wouldn't mind. He referred me to an outstanding provider.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great exerience with Dr. Michael and his staff. Answered all my questions regarding what needed to be done.
Are you Dr. Michael?