Dr. Hani Thariani, DDS

Dr. Hani Thariani, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Hani Thariani, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Arlington, VA and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Harvard School of Dental Medicine in 1991 and practices orthodontics.Read his story

2501 N Glebe Rd Ste 300

Arlington, VA 22207

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Thariani

Dr. Thariani's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Thariani "It started, as so many things do in life, with an unfortunate event. When I was ten years old, I fell and smashed my two front teeth on a marble floor. Two years later, an incompetent dentist removed another tooth — one that should never have been extracted. And what was already an unsightly mess became pretty much a disaster. It took several years of dental and orthodontic treatment by first-rate specialists before the damage was undone and I regained my smile -- and my confidence. The feeling I had when I first saw my new teeth, my new smile, was like nothing I had experienced before. It was like looking at the new me, the old me, after a very long time. That feeling motivated me. And thankfully it is something I experience with regularity in my life now when I witness the twinkle in my patients' eyes at the sight of their new smiles." – Dr. Thariani

This content was provided by Dr. Thariani "Creating beautiful and healthy smiles in a fun atmosphere!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Harvard School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Thariani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Thariani has no media or publications listed.

• Hindustani
  • Korean
  • Urdu
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Thariani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thariani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thariani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thariani to family and friends

Dr. Thariani's Performance

Ridiculous. Have no idea why he's so applauded in the Orthodontisty world. My experience with him has been elongated for 2 EXTRA YEARS because of his pure inexperience with Invisalign. Do not recommend. Purely working for profit and no consideration for patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Great orthodontist both professional and so personable. His staff is just great!! I had my orthodontic work completed about 8 years ago but continue to have appts to see how I'm doing with my retainers. I'm completely thrilled with the results - only wish I had done it when I was younger!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0