Dentistry  |
Dr. Hanna Mansoor, DDS
Dr. Hanna Mansoor is a former dental hygienist and a graduate of Wayne State University and the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry. While she practices all types of dentistry, she has a special interest in both oral surgery and esthetic dentistry, including implant placement and restoration, and she is certified to offer Invisalign. Dr. Mansoor has a very conservative view of dentistry and works hard to provide her patients with the best care! Dr. Mansoor encourages your questions and concerns and assures you they will be answered with honesty and compassion. She is dedicated to providing her patients with quality dental care in a personable, caring environment. Nothing feels better than to see a patient beaming when leaving the office! Dr. Mansoor is a member of the: American Dental Association Arizona Dental Association Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry Fellow of International Congress of Implantology Pierre Fauchard Academy When not practicing dentistry, she enjoys singing, SCUBA diving, traveling, oil painting, photography, and spending quality time with family and friends.

1355 S Higley Rd Ste 119

Gilbert, AZ 85296

Dr. Hanna Mansoor, DDS

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Health Net
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Mansoor

It can be frustrating when you have to visit several different dentists for all the services you need. So why not make SMILES BY HANNA your comprehensive home for oral healthcare? Dr. Hanna is happy to offer a wide variety of treatment options, many of which aren't ones you'd find in just any regular practice, like;

• Laser Treatment Technology
  • Dental Implants
  • Periodontal Disease Treatment
  • Crowns & Bridges
  • TMJ Therapy
  • Botox & Fillers
  • Veneers
  • Sleep Apnea / Snoring Appliance
  • Invisalign treatment ( Clear Braces )
  • Pediatric Care
  • Different Options of Sedation
  • Soft Tissue Laser Services
  • Our Technology includes DIAGNOdent, VELscope and 3D-Digital X-Rays

With the help of our specialty services, our team at SMILES BY HANNA, Gilbert, AZ. hopes to always exceed your expectations.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Detroit Mercy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • University Of Detroit Mercy
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • International Congress Of Implantology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Mansoor has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mansoor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mansoor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mansoor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Mansoor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mansoor to family and friends
Dr. Mansoor's Performance
in Tempe, AZ |
Got my treatment done by Dr.Hanna today...I was referred by my friend to Smiles by Hanna clinic. Loved the service here....all my questions and treatment plan was answered clearly The staff really takes care of the patient's need...very professional ?? I will recommend to my friends too. Thank you.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Hanna and her staff were very kind and gentle during my dental procedure. Highly recommend this wonderful office!
in AZ |
The team at Smiles by Hanna is by far one of the best I have experienced! They made sure to answer all of my questions go over my different options. Dr. Hanna was very reassuring and put me at ease and I felt confident knowing I was in the best hands. Thank you again Dr. Hanna and her team!
Scottsdale, AZ |
I love Dr. Hanna. Her office is new, and her staff is friendly and professional! If you are in search of a dentist, try this office. You will be so happy you did!
Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Hanna and team at Smiles by Hanna are truly amazing!! Dr. Hanna made me feel very comfortable and she has great bed side manner. She was very detailed and made sure I understood all my options. When she completed my treatment I was so elated with joy. I have never been able to smile so big. Thank you Dr. Hanna for giving me my smile back and for giving me my confidence back. She is the best dentist and I will refer her to all my friends and family. She is a dentist you can trust. UW
in Chandler, AZ |
I absolutely recommend Smiles by Hanna to all my friends, family, and neighbors! Dr Hanna is an amazing dentist who utilizes state of the art technology for all general and cosmetic dentistry! From a basic cleaning to implants to clear aligners, her office is the best! She even provides Botox! You couldn't ask for a more compassionate dentist who cares about your dental health!
in Gilbert, AZ |
The best office in town!! Very welcoming & friendly from the minute you walk into the office. Dr. Hanna and the staff are all very professional and passionate about Dentistry. I've never felt more comfortable in a Dental office.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Hanna Mansoor and her entire staff are amazing! If I had to rate them 1-10 I would give them a 12! They are professional, caring and over the top compassionate. Dr. Mansoor makes you feel totally comfortable and is wonderful about explaining everything she is going to do before proceeding! I would recommend Smiles by Hanna to anyone!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Clean office and very friendly staff. Dr. Hanna was great with explaining everything before we proceeded. I will definitely refer my friends and family.
in Mesa,Az |
Dr Hanna made me feel at ease right away!!! She is very kind and knowledgeable. I'm so happy my friend referred me!!!
in Tempe, AZ |
I absolutely recommend Dr. Hanna K. Mansoor for all dental procedures! Her professionalism and skills as a dentist was by far the best treatment I have ever received! I feel confident in choosing Smiles By Hanna and will be sending my family to see her! Thank you Dr. Hanna for your exceptional care and treatment! I'd also like to thank the staff for making me feel right at home! What a great team Dr. Hanna has! Thank you!
Have you seen Dr. Hanna Mansoor, DDS?
Are you Dr. Mansoor?

Visit Dr. Mansoor

Dr. Mansoor accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA