Dr. Hamid Madani, DMD

Dr. Hamid Madani, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Hamid Madani, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Mason, OH and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania in 1993 and practices dentistry.

6408 Thornberry Ct Ste 120

Mason, OH 45040

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Madani

This content was provided by Dr. Madani "Comfort Dental specializes in beautifying smiles, maintaining your dental health, and helping you improve your appearance. Our experienced and friendly staff takes great pride in keeping your smile beautiful. Our dedication to you is that the veneers, fillings, crowns, and bridges we create will look as good as or better than the teeth nature gave you. And to make sure we keep that promise, the products we recommend and use are the highest quality and incredibly durable. You can trust your smile with us."

1  Practice Areas

• Periodontitis
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Madani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Madani has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Madani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Madani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Madani's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Madani to family and friends

Dr. Madani's Performance

GOOD

If I could give 0 stars I would. Awful, awful experience. It was almost surreal. Like, am I really experiencing this? No introduction! No explanations, Rude comments...and then asked me "what you want me to do?...idk" let me go back and say. I have always went to the dentist every 6 months, but bc...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Have been coming to Dr. Madani for years and even though I moved and now drive 30 min to my appointments, wouldn't switch dentists for anything. Always personable, nice and doesn't do "unnecessary" dentistry.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Very rude, no bedside manners what so ever! Because I was on Medicaid, I was a "nobody" to him, didn't want to help me, was actually laughing in my face! I went there as a referral from my Insurance as my dentures weren't fitting right and I was having problems with speaking, keeping them in,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option1