Dr. Haig Rickerby, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Haig Rickerby, DMD

Dentistry | Male

1 Journal Square Plz Jersey City, NJ 07306 Get Directions

Your comfort is important! So we go beyond offering superb, high-quality dentistry and try to create an atmosphere where you feel at ease and taken care of. The office offers fruit, headphones and warm towels. There's even a tea and coffee bar for your enjoyment. Kids get coloring books, games and magazines. On-site parking is also available and it's validated.

Dr. Haig Rickerby, DMD is a dentist who practices in Jersey City, NJ. He has been practicing for 30 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Rickerby's Experience

Visiting Dr. Rickerby

Dr. Rickerby accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Rickerby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rickerby to family and friends
Dr. Rickerby's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Excellent treatment and staff, the treatment that was done for me was first class and professional. I keep coming back to maintain the same and keep up the good work that I am happy with, I will recommend this office to everyone.
in Jersey City, NJ |
I have been a patient at Journal Square for more than ten years. I have had all my major dental procedures done at this facility as well as my regular.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Great job - so responsive to how sensitive my teeth are! I always feel very well cared for here.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Haig and his assistants were very friendly, informative, and not overbearing. It has been the best experience I've ever had at the dentist. And I got a tooth pulled.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Excellent Dental Care. Well worth the trust and investment in this practice vision! They are very professional, passionate, and knowledgeable. They are thorough, efficient, and friendly. They have been providing excellent Dental care for my family and I since 2003!
in Jersey City, NJ |
Professional staff that made my transition in receiving new dental care stress free. Dr. Rickerby took the time to make me aware and understand new procedures that are more reliable and cost efficient that lead to better health than my previous work.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Debbie is awesome and she makes you feel real comfortable. I can tell she really really enjoys her job.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Always a wonderful experience when I come in for my periodic visits. Staff always polite and professional. I enjoy my discussions with Dr. Rickerby who is a very caring person.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Great experience with Dr. RICKERBY and his staff. Trained professionals on hand that provided a lot of information regarding teeth care and treatment. The visit was expeditious and pleasant.
in San Francisco, CA |
Fantastic, Dr. Rickerby Haig and his team are great specialists. They helped me to solve really big problems with my teeth. The office is a quiet, clean, very well organized. Dr. Rickerby is super professional and attentive to every detail. Thank you, doctor Rickerby!
in Jersey City, NJ |
Best dental office in NJ!!!! I never thought I would ever be excited to go into a dental office until I came to JSQ Dental. The staff members are professional, courteous, smart and funny. They do amazing work and make you feel like family. I recommend this place to all my friends and family. Keep up the good work guys!
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Rickerby took a disaster of my mouth with missing teeth, baby teeth, and a smile nobody ever saw. Then turned it into something I can be proud of and a smile to show off. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a dentist.
in San Francisco, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Rickerby for eight years and I am extremely happy with his care and his wonderful staff.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Fast service. I had an issue with my tooth and was able to get an appointment that same day! Once in, my insurance was checked promptly and I knew what to expect with no surprises. The office staff was also very professional.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Excellent service, service is friendly and professional. I appreciate the office keeping schedule appointments.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Very pleasant environment. Great staff. Very experienced and knowledgeable doctors. Great experience for cleaning to all my dental work. Thanks to DR. Rickerby for my great smile.
in Ashburn, VA |
There's never a mess when we are done. Did i mention no pain? That right no pain...No matter what job is being done I always walk out with a bright smile and feeling at ease because I know I'm in good hands.
in Jersey City, NJ |
I've been a patient for over 20 years and have always been thoroughly satisfied with all the care provided by the dental team. They are highly professional and genuinely caring.
in Ashburn, VA |
Great service as always. I've had significant dental work done here over the past 5 years. On my most recent visit for a chipped tooth I was given a good explanation of my treatment options and my insurance benefits.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr Rickerby is a true professional and very thorough with his explanation of dental work and follow upsuit. I highly recommend his services and his staff is very courteous.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Pleasant, professional, efficient. Dr. Rickerby and his staff are great. I can attribute a great smile (so I'm told) to them.
in San Francisco, CA |
Awesome Dentist and Staff. As a young man I was traumatized by a Dentist in my country. Today I can happily say that Dr. Rickerby and his staff have helped me overcome my fear of the dentist, and regain the lost trust I had in dental practitioners for many years. It has been more than a pleasure to become a part of the Journal Square Dental Family ( as everyone there has treated me). Thanks to all for helping me overcome my fears and reaching optimal dental health.
in Jersey City, NJ |
They're all friendly and nice.
in Jersey City, NJ |
The detail cleaning went very well from my point of view. The dental hygienist (Michelle) was attentive. What I really liked was the way she explained each step of the cleaning procedure. I am grateful to Journal Square Dental for their efforts to help me deal with my dental expenses. They took time to keep track of the dental products that I needed for home care, and they checked their price list to make sure I received the best value.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Rickerby is very passionate about dentistry and his passion is very similar I'm sure to DaVinci painting the Mona Lisa! Every personal service entity will have issues dealing with customer/patient care, his staff led by manager Rosemary Reyes is exceptional in resolving any issue which may occur. Dr. Rickerby always seeks to use the absolute best materials in building any required crown, inlays, onlays etc.
San Francisco, CA |
I've been going to Dr. Rickerby for 9 years and I couldn't recommend a better dental team. He and the team are not only knowledgeable and efficient, but they provide first-class services. All of the materials he uses are top notch. If you want a dentist that that really cares about your oral health and goes above and beyond, this is the place to be!
in Jersey City, NJ |
Nice And knowledgeable staff! Great General, Periodontics, and Endodontics all in one place!
in Jersey City, NJ |
As wonderful as a dental experience could be. I really felt cared for. Nearly painless procedures. Friendly informative staff. Thanks!
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Rickerby was extremely professional, and knowledgeable. I had a fear of the dentist and drilling and Dr. Rickerby took his time to talk me through exactly how the procedure would go. He was gentle and I'm no longer in pain!
in Charlotte, NC |
Cleanliness, professionalism and expertise are what I look for in a dentist, then the cost of course. From the moment I entered the office, I checked off the first two criteria. Once the examination was done and treatment plan options presented, I began to feel confident in the third. Now that work is complete and my smile restored beautifully, I can say Dr. Rickerby’s expertise gets an A+. I long term financed what my insurance didn't cover with his staff's recommendation. Thanks to all!
Have you seen Dr. Haig Rickerby, DMD?
Are you Dr. Rickerby?

Compare Dr. Rickerby

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Rickerby's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rickerby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Gingivitis
  • Physical Disability

University Of Med And Dentistry Of New Jersey

Graduated in 1987

• Russian

Dr. Rickerby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rickerby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arestin® Therapy