Dr. Hadley Thurmon, DDS

Dr. Hadley Thurmon, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Hadley Thurmon, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Elmhurst, IL and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry in 2000 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

360 N York St

Elmhurst, IL 60126

• Sun Life Financial
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Thurmon

Dr. Thurmon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Thurmon "I have a passion for learning and education. I believe in constantly improving my situation to help me help my patients. I attended the University of Michigan School of Dentistry from 1996-2000 which is currently ranked as the #1 Dental School in the United States. Then I attended The University of Colorado Dental School in a Graduate Residency Program for additional training in Hospital Dentistry from 2000-2001. Since then I have attended The Dawson Academy and obtained an alumna status as well as the Pankey Institute and Spear Education club. I am active in two study clubs and the Chicago Dental Society. I also am a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Association. I am a laser trained dentist and believe in giving back to the community with participation in numerous community events."

This content was provided by Dr. Thurmon "I treat my patients as if they were family. Antonia Novella gave my graduation speech at the University of Michigan when she reiterated her famous quote "People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care." I strive to be an exceptional dentist with loads of continuing education and training. But more importantly, I care about my patients and treat each of them as an individual. I help them make an educated decision in their health care. I work with my patients, not on them."

11  Practice Areas

• Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Colorado
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Thurmon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Thurmon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thurmon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thurmon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thurmon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thurmon

Dr. Thurmon?
Dr. Thurmon's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Thurmon?