Dr. H Cannon Doan, DDS

Dr. H Cannon Doan, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. H Cannon Doan, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Cordova, TN and has been practicing for 34 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Cannon Doan, DDS and Associates

8135 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 4

Cordova, TN 38018

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Doan

Dr. Doan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Doan "My profession means the world to me. I am invigorated by the uniqueness of all my patients and love talking to them and learning about their lives. I love calling them by name and letting them know I know there is a person with feelings behind every tooth I work on. I love being able to get people out of pain, and educate them about how to keep this from happening in the future. As a dentist, I am able to assist in making positive changes in the lives of people in my community. It’s a pleasure to help a person who has dental anxiety learn that they have nothing to fear in a visit to our office, and seeing their smiles at the end of a painless visit, is a great feeling. I chose dentistry because I knew I wanted to work in the healthcare field, and I like being creative with my hands. I also wanted to have long-term relationships with people, and to build relationships with them while helping them get healthy. After practicing dentistry for 30 years, I can honestly say I love the profession now even more than when I started! My Education and Continuing Education I was awarded my Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences, in Memphis. In addition to my degree, I pursue continuing education (CE) at every opportunity. Because oral healthcare is a field where there are constant developments in treatment practices, technologies, and materials, it’s essential every dentist stay abreast of these changes. Through the Seattle Study Club, seminars, and attendance at dental conferences, I am able to remain current on the latest, proven care options. This ensures my patients receive the best treatment and service available, in a safe, educated, and caring environment. Professional Memberships American Dental Association Tennessee Dental Association Memphis Dental Society Personal Life I grew up in Atlanta, GA, though Memphis has been my home for more than 30 years. I have two beautiful children: my son is at law school in Little Rock, AR, and my daughter is a child life specialist at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital here in Memphis. I love my friends and family, and make it a priority to spend time with them. I’m an avid Bikram Yoga student, and try to practice that three to four times a week. I also love to travel, eat at nice restaurants, and have been known to cook an amazing meal at home, too. I focus on staying “centered” and being the individual I am."

This content was provided by Dr. Doan "Dr. Cannon Doan and his team specializes in beautifying smiles, maintaining your dental health, and helping you improve your appearance. Our experienced and friendly staff takes great pride in keeping your smile beautiful. Our promise to you is that the veneers, fillings, crowns, and bridges we create will look as good as or better than the teeth nature gave you. And to make sure we keep that promise, the products we recommend and use are the highest quality and incredibly durable. You can trust your smile with us."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Doan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Doan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Doan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Doan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Doan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Doan

3.0864197530864197%

Dr. Doan?
Dr. Doan's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Doan?