Dr. Guy Moore, DDS

Dr. Guy Moore, DDS

Dentistry  |

Meet Dr. Moore Dr. Moore grew up in Ossian, a small town south of Fort Wayne, Indiana. After graduating from Norwell High School in 1987, he attended Indiana University at Bloomington for his Bachelors of Science in Biology. He moved to Indianapolis where he graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry in 1995. Since then, Dr. Moore has practiced dentistry in Indiana. As a child, Dr. Moore spent his summers on the beautiful lakes surrounding Angola and fondness for the area inspired him to own the Angola Dental Center. Now, he is committed to offering the community and the tri-state area the most comprehensive dental care available. Those who know Dr. Moore say, "he absolutely loves what he does" and this is evident by the constant energy he brings directly to his office and to his patients. Beyond general dentistry, Dr. Moore provides the highest standard of treatment in oral surgery and full mouth reconstruction, advanced cosmetic procedures, endodontics, and denture fabrication. He is constantly upgrading his education to keep an edge in clinical advancements, new techniques, products, and treatment options to better serve his patients. Seldom does a situation arise where Dr. Moore has to refer his patients to another office for specialized care. This eliminates the inconvenience of patients having to go from office to office, incurring extreme expenses, to complete their dental treatment.Dr. Moore believes excellence in dentistry lies in his relationships with his patients. Only after listening to his patient's goals and concerns does he attempt to address their dental needs. When planning care, he includes each patient as an active partner in the decision-making process to ensure that the outcome exceeds every expectation. Dr. Moore is a member of numerous prestigious dental associations, including: Indiana Dental Association American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Isaac Knapp Dental Society International Congress of Oral Implantology Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation

Angola Dental Center

205 E Harcourt Rd

Angola, IN 46703

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Moore

Known and respected for TRUSTED DENTISTRY, our offices provide the highest standard of care that is comprehensive, convenient, comfortable, and affordable.

• COMPREHENSIVE -- you deserve to understand every aspect of your oral health so we put extra time into communicating and educating. We listen to your concerns, your goals, and your desires, then combine these with a detailed clinical diagnosis. We present various treatment options to improve your oral health and aesthetics -- you decide what is best for you.
  • CONVENIENT -- we offer appointments six days a week and care for emergency patients on a walk-in basis -- you choose a time that works for your busy lifestyle.
  • COMFORTABLE -- In a starbucks-style waiting room or in an up-to-date operatory, we have a highly trained and professional staff who will treat you with the respect you deserve while comforting your anxieties. Experience modern, pain-free dentistry with conscious sedation -- you relax and have a positive experience.
  • AFFORDABLE -- Nothing should hinder you from receiving the very best dental care. Dr. Moore sets his fees for dental services below the national average so you can afford high-quality care for a reasonable price. We will work with your insurance and help you find a payment plan you can afford -- you enjoy peace of mind.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University at Bloomington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Moore has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moore has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Moore's Performance
keshia is wonderful
two fillings
very good
I have been a patient since 2005 and have had all my dentistry work done here and have been very happy with everything. I have and will continue to recommend to other potential patience.
I was nervous coming to a new dentist. But i chose wisely and i like everyone i have dealt with. So thank you!
I had not seen a dentist in almost 4 years due to lack of insurance. On my first visit Dr. Thiele was exceptional in explaining all of my needs to me and why she did not recommend dentures for me at my age (47). On my return visit for the fillings and extraction as well as impression for a lower partial, Dr. Brown was extremely caring and making sure I was doing well throughout my 2 1/2 hr appointment. Sasha was just as wonderful!!
awesome
Everyone in the office made us feel welcome and comfortable today. My grandson had a very good day at the dentist!
Friendly, willing to listen, and reassuring. I feel like I'm in good hands when I'm with them.
wonderful
friendly, thorough, pain free
Staff was very nice and willing to work and talk with me about everything that was going on.
good listening to my needs
Dr. Brown is the best.
Everyone was very nice and on tp[
Visiting the dentist gives me anxiety. It had been a long time since I have been to one. The experience with the staff put me at ease and made me less nervous to return.
Came in with mouth pain and ready to get it fixed
very professional1
fast friendly service
Limited!
I had a great experience with Dr.Moore. He went to great length to listen to all my concerns and explained the procedure so I had a good idea of what is going on inside my mouth. 10/10 would highly recommend.
great job
Very well had experience.
They did a super job. I loved my temp bridge can't wait to see what the permanent one looks like.
She is really nice she listened to me and she would listen to what happened and stuff like that.
everyone in the office was very professional and friendly
did an excelent job with fillings. no pain, comfortable and happy with results.
i am not the most relaxed patient. Dr. Brown was the best. Thank you for getting me in so quick.
Very satisfied with overall experience!
all the ladies i dealt with in the office were very nice and helpful! very happy with my visit today!
Fast and comfortable environment
detailed explanation of procedure was most meaningful
! was visiting friends and developed what I thought was a toothache. The staff and dentist were very accommodating and thorough, and were able to address my concerns. Professional and reassuring.
The dentist is never fun but they make it quick and as painless as possible.
Felt very comfortable. Overall excellent experience.
great
Although my appointment was for a filling, the doctor and assistant both were helpful and patient with my questions.
I have had nothing but help and support each step of the way wonderful crew and doctors
very helpful
Awsome
Dr Brown and his assistant were amazing!!
went good
getting things set up for dentures so far so good
They were very polite & professional
I Love Dr. Brown! He Is funny, relaxing, and very thorough! Amy Fee is the Best! So Sweet, and does an Excellant Job!
Everyone has always been wonderful when I have come in!
Quick walk in service and good care
they take care of their clients , and a very nice team
Great!
overall good
Have you seen Dr. Guy Moore, DDS?

Visit Dr. Moore

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Moore accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.