Dr. Guy Gunacar, DDS

Dr. Guy Gunacar, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Guy Gunacar, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Montgomery, OH and has been practicing for 7 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Kings Dental

• Superior HealthPlan
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Gunacar

Dr. Gunacar's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gunacar "Dr. Guy Gunacar, DDS is a Dentist - General practicing in Cincinnati, OH. He has been practicing since 2011. HE is a professional member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry."

This content was provided by Dr. Gunacar ""I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options and patient comfort. We welcome you to our advanced dental offices in Montgomery and Mason. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns." Dr. Guy Gunacar, DDS, DMD"

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Halitosis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Detroit Mercy Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • General Dentistry - University Of Detroit Mercy
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • General Dentistry - University Of Detroit Mercy

Dr. Gunacar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gunacar has no media or publications listed.

• Turkish

Dr. Gunacar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gunacar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Gunacar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gunacar to family and friends

Dr. Gunacar's Performance

had fun and they were up to doing what needed to be done and even more. office seemed to have fun with eachother
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love this place and the people are wonderful. I have been having issues for awhile now and i went online to find a place i could get in immediately and i found kings dental. I am soo happy i found them! Dr. Gunacar is wonderful and made it comfortable and put me at ease and explained everything...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was in a lot of pain when I went to Dr. Gunacar's office. I am also very afraid of the dentist. He was so caring and made me feel at ease. I feel so much better now after my treatment. All of his staff is also very helpful and walked me through each process. I will definitely be coming back to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
excellent! came in after an awful experience elsewhere, and I have found our new dental home! I can not thank the staff enough for being so kind and gentle!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Overall great experience, i felt very comfortable and enjoyed my time in the office everyone did a great job with making me feel at home.
Are you Dr. Gunacar?