Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Carr

Dr. Guthrie P. Carr, Orthodontic Specialist

4900 Old Us 231 S Lafayette, IN 47909

Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Lafayette, IN and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from St Louis University medical school in 1990. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Carr to book an appointment.

Dr. Carr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carr

Dr. Carr?
Dr.Carr is great and I love how my son's teeth look!!!! His staff is always awsome, and cheerful. I have been pleased with the kindness and professionalism. The staff has always treated me with respect and priority. I am grateful for their attention to detail in helping my son achieve a great smile that will last a lifetime. Thank you!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Dr Carr and his staff were absolutely wonderful! When I was younger I also had dr Carr and I wouldn’t send my family to anyone else! The brace bus was great we didn’t have to miss work to take Zach to his appointments . Thank you Dr Carr and staff for our child’s wonderful smile!! Tim and Victoria Hobbs
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Not only do I love my new smile, but I enjoyed my visits with the entire Dr Carr team!!!
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Nothing but GREAT results with our children's smiles! Thank you Dr. Carr and staff!
Sean and Michelle Beimfohr in LAFAYETTE, IN – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Very pleased with the end result. Thank you so much doc you and your team are amazing. I definitely do not feel like a number they treat you as if you were family thank you so much
IN – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Our family had such a great experience at Dr. Carr's office. Dr Carr is amazing at what he does and how he uses technology. Both of our daughters have great smiles and receive compliments all the time. It has really boosted their confidence. I also want to mention Pam and Sabrina at the front desk! They are great to work with, Pam in particular was great helping us with our insurance. Thank you Dr. Carr and also to all of your staff!!
Pat in West Lafayette, IN – Aug 17, 2018
Thank you Pat! Our front office is exceptional,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
My daughter has been going to Carr for 3 years and today when calling to explain my new insurance (After my ex husband had already been in the office with my daughter for her check up) I was treated with impatience, I was talked over by Pamela and then hung up on when I asked to speak to someone else. After years of going there I can't believe I was treated so terribly! To top it off my ex husband said that Dr Carr had been ina foul mood and was snippy with our 10 year old during her check up.
Lafayette – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Dr. Carr treated our two daughters and he did an amazing job.
Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
My Daughter just recently got her braces on and I will say that from the first time we walked into Dr. Carr's office I knew we were at the right place. Dr. Carr and the staff here were very welcoming and always made sure my concerns were of the utmost importance to them. My daughter was so at ease once she meet everyone and so was I. I love that they use the latest technology! Makes me feel like she is getting the best care!
Lori in Lafayette, IN – Jan 10, 2018
Thank you Lori, we are happy you and your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
The staff is so friendly and helpful! Dr. Carr is great! Easy to get appointments to meet our schedule needs??
Lafayette, IN – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Dr. Carr provided excellent care to our daughter Melissa. The position of her teeth needed to be corrected or else she faced jaw surgery. With the expertise of Dr. Carr's Sure Smile method and his exceptional care, he was able to correct the position of her teeth, no surgery needed!! We are extremely grateful to Dr. Carr and his awesome staff!
OXFORD – Nov 20, 2017
Thank you, Our technology along with Dr. Carr's...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
I got 2 kids that need braces. I got 1-kid that just got in it other started the expander. Staff is extremely nice and friendly. Dr. Carr seems so nice and comforting. Seems to love what he does still. Awesome vibes. I will write another review in middle and end of our journey here.
Lafayette, IN – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Dr. Carr and his team have done an outstanding job with several members of my family, myself and many friends! We will continue recommending him to others, for sure!
Lafayette, IN – Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Dr. Carr and his staff are friendly, caring, patient, and listen and understand your concerns. They have always treated my babies and I with the utmost care. I love my new smile! It's been an awesome experience! Thank you.
Rebecca Stull in Lafayette, IN – Sep 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Dr. Carr and his staff are fantastic. Both of my children got their braces and orthodontic work done with Dr. Carr and their teeth turned out perfect. I recently had work done on my teeth and the procedure was painless and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Carr for your orthodontic needs.
Bill Kerr in Lafayette, IN – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Dr. Carr and his staff are wonderful! They immediately put you at ease answering any and all questions. I highly recommend Dr. Carr
Attica IN – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Had a great experience, very happy with the results. Experienced Dr. and staff, very lovely and friendly people. My daughter and I both got our braces here. I will defiantly recommend Dr. Carr to family and friends.
Masi in West Lafayette, IN – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Great staff and very knowledgeable doctor. Dr.Carr and his team are great to work with and go out of their way to take care of their patients. Pam in the front is one of the most helpful people you will ever meet!
Dee in Albuquerque, NM – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
The staff is extremely helpful and friendly.
Whitestown, IN – Jan 11, 2017
You are correct I have a wonderful staff who are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?
Having only been there twice, so far, Dr. Carr and his staff are providing me the care that I need and the information I desire. I look forward to this journey in adult orthodontics!
Tim Kirkham in Lafayette, IN – Dec 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Carr?

Dr. Guthrie Carr is greater Lafayette's most experienced orthodontist.  Our office offers the most advanced  3D digital technology including low dose 3D scans, Sursmile for faster more precise orthodontic treatment and Invisalign/Invisalign...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

1990
St Louis University
1990
St Louis University

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Carr communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Carr offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Carr offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Carr have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Carr offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Carr offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (765) 497-6453