Orthodontics  |
Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS
Dr Guthrie Carr has over 25 years of experience and employs advanced 3D technology such as the ICAT 3D dental scans, suresmile, anatamodel for pre treatment simulations and the 3M digital impression technology. This advanced technology helps our patients achieve the results they want.

500 Sagamore Pkwy W Ste 2E

West Lafayette, IN 47906

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Carr

It is our mission to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer a variety of flexible payment options to meet your needs. We will thoroughly explain your options, so that we can accommodate your needs. http://www.carrortho.com/

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Open Bite

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • SureSmile® Dental Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Indiana University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • St Louis University
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • St Louis University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Carr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carr to family and friends
Dr. Carr Says:

We are gratified by the kind words and refereals by our patients.

Dr. Carr's Performance
Lafayette, IN |
Dr. Carr and his team have done an outstanding job with several members of my family, myself and many friends! We will continue recommending him to others, for sure!
in Lafayette, IN |
Dr. Carr and his staff are friendly, caring, patient, and listen and understand your concerns. They have always treated my babies and I with the utmost care. I love my new smile! It's been an awesome experience! Thank you.
in Lafayette, IN |
Dr. Carr and his staff are fantastic. Both of my children got their braces and orthodontic work done with Dr. Carr and their teeth turned out perfect. I recently had work done on my teeth and the procedure was painless and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Carr for your orthodontic needs.
Attica IN |
Dr. Carr and his staff are wonderful! They immediately put you at ease answering any and all questions. I highly recommend Dr. Carr
in West Lafayette, IN |
Had a great experience, very happy with the results. Experienced Dr. and staff, very lovely and friendly people. My daughter and I both got our braces here. I will defiantly recommend Dr. Carr to family and friends.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Great staff and very knowledgeable doctor. Dr.Carr and his team are great to work with and go out of their way to take care of their patients. Pam in the front is one of the most helpful people you will ever meet!
Whitestown, IN |
The staff is extremely helpful and friendly.
You are correct I have a wonderful staff who are dedicated professionals. Our clinical staff are professionals with advanced certifications as specialized orthodontic assistants.
in Lafayette, IN |
Having only been there twice, so far, Dr. Carr and his staff are providing me the care that I need and the information I desire. I look forward to this journey in adult orthodontics!
in Fowler,IN |
I Am very pleased with my smile after wearing braces for 22 months. The staff was always very friendly and courteous. I never had to wait to be seen. My appointments were quick and productive. I enjoyed meeting the staff and Dr Carr and would recommend them to others.
in Battle Ground, IN |
Dr. Carr was always very good with our son, friendly and easy to talk to. The staff was always polite and helpful. We LOVE the convenience that the brace bus provides.
Thank you!, The brace bus is a great service for working parents, and it is free to our patients.
in Flora, IN |
I appreciate the availability of later appointments since we live out of the area and want to minimize the time the kids are out of school. I also appreciate the flexibility in dealing with sports schedules.
West Lafayette, IN |
Dr. Carr's office really worked with me financially, and showed a lot of respect towards every decision I made. The team is polite and efficient, and always shows compassion. I could not be more pleased with my overall experience.
in Lafayette, IN |
Clean, quick, very friendly, and my teeth look great!
Lafayette, IN |
Dr. Carr and his staff are top notch!! We are very pleased with the results of Sure Smile ??
Thank you, Suresmile is a fantastic 3D digital tool box that allows me to: improve your bite, design your smile and advance your treatment in ways that are not possible with traditional orthodontic treatment. We have been doing it for over four years and the results are impressive.
West Lafayette, IN |
The staff is very welcoming and thorough with their explanations of what needs to be done. They are very patient and kind. My son felt very comfortable with all of them. That helped with him being less nervous when he had to deal with a difficult procedure. Dr. Carr was very thorough when I asked him numerous questions about my son's dental work. I would highly recommend this office and have already done so many times!
in West Lafayette, IN |
Dr. Carr and his staff were awesome.
West Lafayette, IN |
My oldest boys had braces before with another doctor. The initial appointment cleared the air as to what the boys need and the cost associated. When we come to the office everyone is friendly and efficient.
in West Lafayette, IN |
I want to thank Dr. Carr and his great team for getting me a great smile. Dr. Carr and his team are very professional and friendly. I never had to wait when I showed up in an appointment (on time) because they're always on time (or early if I get there earlier). Dr. Carr and his team provide all the care they can give to their patients so we wouldn't have to worry about anything. I love my experience with Dr. Carr and his team.
Valparaiso, IN |
I feel very comfortable in the office. The staff is very friendly and I want to return. I can tell Dr. Carr "knows his stuff" and I trust him with my teeth.
West Lafayette, IN |
Very friendly staff, always accommodating and on time.
Lafayette, IN |
My daughter feels comfortable enough to leave me in the waiting room while she has her procedures and check ups. The staff is friendly, professional, and helpful, and I feel good about the investment we've made in our daughter's health!
in Lafayette, IN |
The level of care is excellent. The saying you get what you pay for is confirmed in this situation. Your staff is always so polite. I find it refreshing to see an office full of women get along and handle themselves so comfortably with one another. Sara is always a joy to be around!!! And today I met a lady who probably handled my impressions. It says a lot about Dr Carr's character that 40+ years later she is still in the same spot doing the same thing!
in Lafayette, IN |
Dr. Carr's staff is wonderful through-out the entire office! Pam made our experience stress free over the last 12 months from helping us with insurance to working around our schedules with appointments. My daughter's braces were off slightly earlier than the estimated time frame. We are happy with our decision to use Dr. Carr.
Lafayette, IN |
I recommend Dr.Carr! Dr.Carr and his staff are upbeat and positive and make your visit as smooth as they can. My child loves going in for her checkups and talking to the staff!
in Lafayette, IN |
We would definitely recommend Dr. Carr and his wonderful staff to others because their service is: 1. High-quality 2. Personal 3. Very friendly and supportive
Thank you for your kind words. My staff and I work hard not just for technical excellence, but also for a great patient experience!
in West Lafayette, IN |
I have sent both my kids to Dr. Carr for braces and had excellent results. Both went through his Sure Smile system and were done in 14-15 months.
Suresmile is a fantastic technology that allows us to improve the quality of the result beyond traditional treatment and shorten the treatment time!
in Lafayette, indiana |
I had a wonderful experience my smile is beautiful Dr. Carr and his staff was very friendly and did a wonderful job on my teeth! Thank you everyone!????
in Lafayette, IN |
Dr. Carr is not only an extremely knowledgeable orthodontist but one that also develops relationships with his patients that make their visits pleasant and enjoyable.
West Lafayette, IN |
He is very friendly and is willing to spend time with clients to go over all the questions and concerns.
Great! Efficient, knowledgeable, less expensive, quick appointments, short time in braces, high tech, nice and personable.
Lafayette, IN |
Dr. Carr and his staff are extremely friendly and informative about getting my braces on!
Bringhurst, IN |
Our experience with Dr. Carr has been a very good one. He is always very friendly and explains everything very clearly.
in Williamsport, Indiana |
Dr. Cart is a very professional and courteous person to have to interact with due to the circumstances.
in West Lafayette, IN |
Dr Carr is friendly, professional, efficient and able to project the timeline of work needed. We are happy with the results!!
in Attica, IN |
The flow within the office is very punctual. The staff is kind and courteous. All aspects of tooth care and care of the braces are covered, and that care is expected from the patients. Appointments are easy to schedule, and all paperwork is provided at the necessary times. Patient care is extremely positive.
We feel very welcome when we come into the office and everything has been explained and we know what to expect.
in Adrian.ag814@gmail.com |
Friendly stuff
in Lafayette, IN |
Dr. Carr's office is very organized! Will had a great experience with his braces and they were removed several months early because we used the Sure Smile system. Thank you to Dr. Carr and all of the staff who work there.
West Lafayette, IN |
Well, I am sure that Dr Carr is a great orthodontist; however, I do have to say we will never find out because he refused to honor the agreement that our insurance indicated that they made with him. Not totally sure if it is his refusing to honor his commitment on the contracted rate or Cignas incompetence, but either way, I think it is disgraceful! Our son has a medical need, we have insurance that he is a network provider for and we cannot get the contracted rate!
Lafayette, In |
The staff in Dr. Carr's office are very nice and welcoming. Dr Carr is great, honest and to the point. I love the atmosphere of the office.
in West Lafayette, IN |
Dr Carr and his entire staff were very professional, very prompt and very informative at each appointment. My sons teeth turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Dr Carr came very highly recommended to us by our dentist and I would definitely recommend Dr Carr to friends and family.
Friendly, professional, quality and quick service
Have you seen Dr. Guthrie Carr, DDS?

Visit Dr. Carr