Dr. Gury Batlle, DDS

Dr. Gury Batlle, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Gury Batlle, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in North Hollywood, CA and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from University of California, San Francisco in 2016 and practices dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.Read his story

6063 Vineland Ave

North Hollywood, CA 91606

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Batlle

Dr. Batlle's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Batlle "Hi all, My name is Gury Batlle, I am a graduate of University of California, San Francisco's (UCSF) School of Dentistry and practice General & Cosmetic Dentistry in Los Angeles. My family has over 30 years of experience in the dental field with an established practice near the NoHo Arts District. Prior to dental school I received a BS in Cellular & Molecular Biology from California State University, Northridge (CSUN) where I did extensive cancer research and genetic transmission studies in the lab. Outside of education & community projects I spent most of my leisure time on custom metal fabrication, CAD/CAM suspension design for race vehicles, and pedaling my bike around town. I also became heavily interested in music production and art. These days my primary focus is on family, travel, and perfecting my craft as a clinician. If you or friends & family need a dentist for general or cosmetic purposes, I would be happy to work with you! Kindest regards, - Gury Batlle, DDS"

This content was provided by Dr. Batlle "Our dental office has been privileged to serve the North Hollywood area and surrounding communities with quality dental care since 2004. Dr. Batlle joined the team in 2016 and our practice has expanded to accommodate the increased need for dental services by the growing population. We hold the highest regard for integrity & compassion and aim to provide affordable treatment for all of our wonderful patients. We focus on delivering minimally-invasive, evidence-based dental procedures using only high-grade materials and equipment. Our goal is to provide a caring and personalized service within a comfortable environment to each individual who choses to become a patient of our practice by treating them as family!"

8  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Family Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Minimally Invasive Dentistry

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• CSUN
  • N/A
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Glendale Community College
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Batlle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Batlle has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Batlle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Batlle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Batlle's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Batlle to family and friends
Dr. Batlle Says:

Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it is both informative for new patients seeking to find a new provider and useful for our team and I to continuously improve the patient experience at our practice!

If you have any concerns regarding a recent visit or otherwise, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (818) 760-8201 and we will be glad to discuss and resolve any possible issues. Patient satisfaction is of top

Are you Dr. Batlle?