Dr. Gurvinder Bhatti, DDS

Dentistry | Male

201 N Cherry St Kernersville, NC 27284 Get Directions
Dr. Gurvinder Bhatti, DDS
Dr. Gurvinder Bhatti, DDS is a dentist who practices in Kernersville, NC. He is 32 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Bhatti's Experience

Visiting Dr. Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Bhatti is now accepting new patients

Dr. Bhatti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhatti to family and friends
Dr. Bhatti's Performance
Dr. Bhatti is an excellent dentist who was both professional and personable. He did some work for both my wife and I on a time crunch and we were so happy by our result and how he treated us. Dr. Bhatti can consider us life-long patients and we will be sure to refer friends and family. Thanks, Dr. Bhatti!
Fayetteville, NC |
Dr Bhatti is an amazing Dentist. He is really caring, I will highly recommend Dr Bhatti to anyone who is looking for a new dentist.
Charlotte, NC |
Very knowledgeable and friendly service. Great dentist!
in Kernersville, NC |
Dr Bhatti is a wonderful and kind dentist! He took the time to address my questions and I never felt rushed. He also did excellent clean work while getting my fillings! I would reccomend him to anyone looking for a reliable trustworthy dentist!
Lumberton, NC |
Great attitude and very caring ?? Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Charlotte, NC |
Dr Bhatti exceeded my expectations and I had a very positive experience. He was super professional and definitely made me feel more at ease. Thank you Dr Bhatti
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. B is wonderful with a great bedside manner! I am new to the practice and was nervous about having a new dentist, not anymore. He was calming when I was nervous and explained everything he was doing step by step and even gave me a laugh or two.;-) Thank you Dr. B! I am so happy to have found my forever family dentist.
Elizabethtown, NC |
One of the best dentist I have ever been to , he is very gentle and caring .
Charlotte, NC |
Had a great experience when getting my wisdom teeth extracted. He is a caring Dentist, he takes time to talk and listen to his patients needs. I'm usually a very anxious person when it comes to dentist but Dr. Bhatti made me very comfortable throughout the whole procedure. He reassured me that everything was going to be alright. I would definitely recommend Anyone who needs oral surgery to Dr. Bhatti he is the way to go.
in Wilmington, NC |
Dr. Bhatti, was truly amazing! He was very fast paced, knew what he was doing he was absolutely awesome from the start! I felt very comfortable knowing he would be my surgeon for my very first surgery!
in Sanford, NC |
Highly recommended!!! Very pleased with services rendered. Didnt feel rushed, all questions answered awesome chairside manor! Thank you Dr. Bhatti!!
in Burgaw, NC |
Throughout the procedure he assured me that the different side effects of it were completely normal, and it was over before I even knew it. Excellent.
Memphis, TN |
Excellent doctor that truly cares about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Gurvinder Bhatti, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bhatti?

Compare Dr. Bhatti

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bhatti says...

• Orthodontics (braces)
  • Routine/surgical tooth extractions
  • Wisdom teeth extraction
  • Root canal therapy

Dr. Bhatti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Dr. Bhatti does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bhatti and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bhatti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhatti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry