Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS

Dentistry •  Female

Dr. Ma

Prime Dental Care

417 Wall St Princeton, NJ 08540

Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Princeton, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ma to book an appointment.

Dr. Ma's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ma

4.4

Dr. Ma?
What People Say About Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS
Dr. Ma is very nice and patient. She is good and very detailed in the work she does. The entire staff is friendly. The cleanest and most high tech office I've ever been to. I highly recommend her. We switched dentist almost every year for my kids, but after my first visit with Dr. Ma, I switched my entire family to her office. We foresee staying with Dr. Ma for a long time.
Anna H in South Plainfield, NJ – Apr 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS?
Dr. MA is a great dentist! I was recommend to her by a co worker last year and have not been disappointed. She is very kind and takes the time to explain your issues by show pictures and will even explain the procedure to fix your issues. Her office is very comfortable with great chairs and you can even watch Netflix during your procedure. Best of all whatever numbing agent she use allows for no pain!!! Give her a visit.
Kori Porter in Princeton, NJ – Aug 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS?
Dr. Guonjun and her staff has exceeded my expectations; they make me feel comfortable and calm through the entire visit. Furthermore, the level of quality of service, its modern dental technology is impressive. I highly recommend this office.
Amalia in Plainsboro, NJ – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS?
I recently moved to Princeton from the Chicago, Suburbs and am so grateful to have found this dental office. Dr. Ma and her staff are very professional, knowledgeable, patient and kind. This office uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure complete and thorough oral health. Dr. Ma is acutely attuned to her patients in regard to their pain anxiety and financial situation. Everything she does is explained concisely and clearly. I was aware of what was going on procedurally throughout each visit.
Michelle in Princeton, NJ – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS?
Save your teeth and go to a dentist who advocates for less intervention! Dr. Ma pressured me into doing root-canal, where it was not necessary. She did not inform me of alternatives and of the risks of this irreversible procedure. Please do your research before agreeing to root-canal, since an x-ray alone cannot determine it is necessary. I found another dentist who cleaned the tooth and put a filling, and after more than a year the tooth is healthy! I wasted $200 on Dr. Ma, but saved my tooth!
Frustrated Patient in Princeton, NJ – Dec 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS?
I was leaving for a trip overseas and I needed help the day of my flight. My regular Dr was unavailable. Dr Ma saw me right a way and the care was better than my regular Dr; which makes me think that Dr Ma should be my regular Dr. Thanks you Dr Ma and staff. You were excellent
Terry B in Yardley, Pa – Nov 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS?
I walked in mortified, agoraphobic, full blown anxiety disorder, with mouth full of teeth that could have created major health problems for me. I called Prime Dental Care after many failed attempts to get in with an emergency tooth problem. My assistant was Elena, and she really changed my life along with the other stuff. I am grateful for them because they not only helped me with my teeth, but as a result of my dental phobia gone in the first visit, it extended into other areas of my life.
Zorica R. in Edison, NJ – Aug 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS?
Dr. Ma is a highly trained, skilled dentist. Dentistry is truly her passion. She demonstrates competence and compassion, and, is responsive to patient concerns. She has a great team supporting her. Her staff is skilled, helpful and friendly. The office decor with murals, music and chair massage create a pleasant sensory atmosphere to help you to relax during treatment.
Dale in Hopewell, NJ – Aug 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS?
Professional and very experienced service. Highly recommended!
Centerville, PA – Aug 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS?
I hadn't been to a dentist in over 20 years due to a bad experience once before. Prime Dental made sure both myself and my children were comfortable when visiting and that we didn't have any anxieties about our dental work. I have now been with Prime Dental for 2 years and l love them. Staff is friendly, if you have an appointment they take you on time and Dr. Ma does an amazing job.
Jasmin in Lopatcong – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS?
I am very very thankful to have found Dr. Ma - she is a very knowledgeable and compassionate dentist. She practices state-of-the-art dentistry unlike I have ever encountered before, and seems to freqeutnyl attend conferences to remain current on new developments in the field. She is also very accommodating of various insurance plans (unlike many of the dentists in this area). Her staff are very welcoming and helpful as well. I would highly recommend this practice!
Robin in Princeton, NJ – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS?
Amazing staff, customer service, and clean Dental office! Dr. Ma is so sweet, and explained and answered all my questions. Maria is the best hygienist I've ever had! She was so sweet, funny, and made me feel comfortable. She cleaned my teeth more thorough than I've ever experienced at a Dentist office. Everyone that I spoke with took their time to explain the things I had questions about. Great place! :)
Carrie in Robbinsville – Aug 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS?
Excellent staff! Dr. Ma gives her patients an amazing amount of time and attention!
Erin in Princeton, NJ – Aug 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guojun Ma, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ma?

• Cosmetic Dentistry