Dr. Guillermo Donan, DDS

Dr. Guillermo Donan, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Guillermo Donan, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fresno, CA. He is 48 years old. Read his story

Guillermo Donan, DDS

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Donan

Dr. Donan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Donan "Dr. Guillermo Donan graduated from UEES, El Salvador in 1994 and continued his education in periodontics at Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain. He has dedicated his professional career to providing patients with outstanding dental care. Dr. Donan is constantly participating in advanced training by taking continued dental education courses with special interest in dental implantology, orthodontics, and cosmetic dentistry. He is a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), the American Orthodontic Society (AOS), the American Dental Association (ADA), the California Dental Association (CDA) and the Fresno-Madera Dental Society (FMDS). Dr. Guillermo Donan is married to Dr. Silvia Donan and lives in Fresno, CA, with their daughters Sylvia Elizabeth and Sarah Alexandra. He enjoys music, singing, and snow skiing."

This content was provided by Dr. Donan "We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful long lasting smiles!

A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning, and strive to achieve your optimal dental health.

As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education, and learning.

Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits. Our entire team is dedicated to making your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening
  • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

• Evangelical University Of El Salvador
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Complutense Of Madrid / Faculty Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Donan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Donan has no media or publications listed.

• American Dental Association, Member

Dr. Donan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Donan to family and friends
Dr. Donan's Performance
in Fresno, Ca |
Excellent staff, l like their friendly service very thoughtful about patients, I recommend Dr Donan.
in Fresno, CA |
I was initially going to see another dentist due to the cost, but I decided to come back to Doctor Donan because I knew I could trust him and his staff, he is very good at what he does. I definatley recommend him for your dental needs.
in Fresno, Ca |
Excellent and friendly staff, love coming here they are really about making you feel welcoming and comfortable. Mercedes is the best receptionist and Stacy is very helpful. I use to have anxiety going to go to the dentist, but now I don’t feel nervous at all the Dr. is constantly asking if I am comfortable. Thank you and I appreciate the great service!
in Fresno, CA |
Excellent staff and very patient with questions. The level of communication is clear and concise. I enjoyed the positive and comfortable environment, thanks you all very much.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Explained both options thoroughly to me and told me his opinion but ultimately left it up to me. I appreciated the input and made the best decision for me. The staff is friendly and caring and I really appreciated Mercedes.
in Fresno, CA |
I have been coming here since I was in seventh grade and I love it here! The staff are so generous and make you feel comfortable ! I used to be scared of the dentist, but now coming here I don't feel as nervous as before ! I recommend this dentist to anyone who feels uncomfortable or scared going to the dentist , because here they actually treat you very nicely and make you feel at home :)
Antioch, CA |
Staff is friendly and very helpful. During my first appointment I was very nervous but the doctor and hygienist took the time to explain the whole process step by step to make me feel very comfortable. They are great!
in Fresno CA |
Service was excellent, time waiting was minimal and I’m very happy with my over all experience with dr donan . I came in to get some crowns done and he explained the complete process from start to finish and met all my expectations. I would truly recommend dr donan to anyone .
in Fresno CA |
Appointments were well managed, short wait time. All staff were very professional and courteous. Dr Donan interviewed me twice. I had teeth cleaned, bridge reinstalled, and crown added. Dr Brar did a great job on the crown. I recommend Dr Donan's office.
in Fresno CA |
I went in for a root canal, and honestly didn't know what to expect. I've heard the horror stories before. Once here, they went over what the procedures were and reassured me I wouldn't feel any pain. I'm glad to say it went very well and the only negative was my own anxiety. Will come back whenever I need dental work in the future!
in Fresno |
Very friendly staff and phenomenal treatment. I would recommend Dr. Donan to anyone that needs any dental treatment. Waiting times are minimal and he gets the job done fast. It's also very easy to get am appointment as well.
Castro Valley, CA |
I google dentist doctors and came across Dr. Donan with so many good reviews. So I decided to check it out for my self and wow the staff is wonderful and my visit went well. They explained everything from detail. Doctor is great. No pain at all. So if your looking for one try this place first.
Fresno, CA |
Dr. Donan and Dr. Bar along with all the staff were very professional, friendly and informative throughout the entire procedures. I would highly recommend their services.
in Fresno, CA |
Staff was extremely helpful! Every question asked was thoroughly answered. The friendly environment made me feel comfortable! Mercedes made scheduling and recheduling my apps very easy and was extremely helpful when it came to my insurance! My deep cleaning experience was PAINLESS! I was extremely nervous but the hygienist talked me through it and eased my nerves! Overall highly recommended! Two thumbs up! ????
in Fresno, CA |
I have been a patient for 10 years, I recommend Dr. Donan, the staff are friendly and they provide great service.
in Fresno, CA |
Had a great experience with Dr. Donan! Friendly staff and an overall pleasant experience. I highly recommend him for dental needs.
in Fresno, Ca |
Way more than I expected from the dr. The doctor made sure my pain was under control and that I was comfortable. Staff are just great and so welcoming. I was treated with respect and kindness. Totally recommended to my family and friends. Chenda
San Leandro, CA |
Love the staff and service that I get at every appointment. My whole family sees comes to Dr. Donan, highly recommend!
in Fresno |
Amazing staff!! I came in a time of need I had a horrible toothache and after calling about 15 different offices, (that were not able to help me) and a lot of tears I decided to give Dr. Donan a call. They gave me the next available appointment and took care of me as soon as I stepped foot in the door. I appreciate that they helped me in a time where I needed it most! As soon as I walk in they are smiling and very nice! They take care of me on time. Amazing!!!
Fresno |
Had a great experience at this office. Dr Donan and staff were very friendly and professional. This will definitely be my family's dentist moving forward. Will highly recommend to everyone!
Fresno, CA |
Best dentist in town! He did an awesome job and took great care of me. I had to go through 4 dental sessions with Dr. Donan and was thoroughly satisfied. The staff was also very nice and helpful. You won't regret coming to this place.
in Fresno, Ca |
Came in on a Wednesday after experiencing major pain on the left side of my mouth. After a few xrays and an exam, Dr. Donan knew exactly how to help me and could even do the procedure that same day! I couldn't, but they got me in the following Monday. I had major anxiety about my visit but their staff is so calm and caring, I got through my deep cleaning and extraction with no pain at all!!
in 13259 E. Dinuba Avenue selma, ca 93662 |
Dr. Donan is an excellent professional. He takes cares of his patients and follow up on treatment done. I have had under his dental care for more than twelve years and I'm very happy with the job he does. I really recommend Dr. Donan
in Fresno CA |
The staff is amazing! Always welcoming and greating as soon as you walk in. Staff always makes me feel comfortable during clean up and other procedures. Dr. Donan has done a great job in recommending and giving advice to maintain healthy teeth. I highly recommend Dr. Donan's office.
in Fresno, CA |
Very clean environment, friendly and fantastic doctor. Always a pleasure coming into my visits.
in Fresno, CA |
Scheduling me in quickly & I was able to start getting my teeth back on track! Thank you for being so warm & informative.
Lodi, CA |
I came in previously to have a crown input, today I had an extraction. Overall, this office is very thorough and professional and I enjoy coming here.
in Fresno, CA |
Great doctor and staffs. Done my deep clean clean here and it almost pain free. So far everything is great. Thanks
in Salinas |
The office staff is amazing and nice.
in Fresno, ca |
I had 4 extractions done, and 2 decayed teeth. Dr. Donan managed to get all of them out in one piece and with no discomfort or pain. Best dental experience I've had.
in Fresno, CA |
I hadn't been to the dentist in almost 10 years, so I had been needing to go when I was recommended to Dr. Donan's office by my co-worker. Overall, my experience at Dr. Donan's office has been great. The staff is friendly and Dr. Donan is very nice and showed concern for my situation. I'm very happy with this office.
in Fresno,CA |
I was looking for a dentist in Fresno area and since I just moved here I googled and found Dr. Donan and I'm so glad I found this Dr . They got me an appointment right away and everyone in the office is so nice, and make you feel like you've known them for a long time ! Definitely recommend this dentist!
in Fresno, CA |
Great dentist office. Staff is friendly and flexible. They keep the focus on my oral health and hygiene. I always leave feeling like all I received the best possible advice and treatment.
Oakland, CA |
First time here as a patient. Received treatments on the first visit. Doctors and staff very informative.
in Fresno, CA |
They are very nice and quick with there service. They make sure you are good at all times. This is my second visit here and I am pleased with how it is.
in Selma, Ca |
I had a great experience visiting this dentist office. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There was no wait time at all. All in all a great place to visit if you are having trouble with your teeth or if you just want to get a check up.
in Fresno, CA |
Very amazing staff! They take the time to get to know you and make you feel like family. They're sincere and care about your concerns. I got a cleanup and filled 5 cavities and the process was extremely painless. I almost took a nap right on the chair because I didn't feel a thing! I highly recommend Dr. Donan to anyone looking for a new family dentist! Thanks Dr. Donan, Roberto, Mercedes, and Stacy. You guys are amazing! See you soon!
in Fresno, CA |
I've been a patient here for over ten years, and have recommended numerous friends. We always get the best care from Dr. Donan and his entire staff!
in Fresno, CA |
I came to Dr. Donan because of the good rating and my experience with him was really good and all the people in there make you feel at home.
Sacramento, CA |
This dentist and office is very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend to family and friends.
in Fresno ca |
Dr. Randhawa has been so helpful these past few times I have come in. I go through anxiety when I see needles, she was able to get the job done and made me feel comfortable. I bring my whole family here. The staff is incredible and always welcoming.
Antioch, CA |
Dr. Donan and his staff have always been extremely helpful and friendly. I have been going to Dr. Donan for approximately 7 years along with my family and it has always been a joy. They treat you like family and make sure the procedure gets done properly.
in Fresno , CA |
I have always had a great experience every time I come to Dr.Donan's office . The stuff is very generous and they socialize well with the patients. Dr. Donan is very sweet and attentive to his patients. All in all , if you are debating wether you should join the family , do not think twice , go for it !
in Fresno, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Donan and his staff to anyone looking for a dentist in Fresno. I have been with his team now for over 10 years, and have had the wonderful experience of bringing in all my family. He has cared for my family dentistry needs and have been extremely satisfied with his work, but what truly makes him the best dentist, is his caring passion towards his patients. I know he truly cares about my family not only as a dentist, but as a person, with his friendly way of being
in Fresno |
I was very pleased with the service. I would recommend Dr Donan to friends and family.
in Fresno, ca |
Found this office through Google and read a lot of positive reviews. I've been here twice already and the staff has been really nice and courteous, I don't have to wait long and they were very attentive so that I wouldn't be uncomfortable at any time. Highly recommend!!
in Firebauh, CA |
I was pleased with the service and work that I received. My wife and I will be coming back for the rest of our treatment needed.
in Fresno |
I been a patient of Dr. Donan for four years. He is always on time and delivers excellent care!
in Fresno |
Dr. Did a great job on me. I'll will tell my friends about him. The office people were great. They made me feel great
in Fresno, CA |
Mi nombre es Norma Fernandez soy paciente del Dr. Donnan desde hace algun tiempo, me han dado mucha confianza su manera de atender a sus pacientes es muy buena, y siempre estan al pendiente del trabajo que realizan. Gracias al Dr. Donnan, Roberto Orozco y Mercedes. Los recomiendo 100 porciento
Have you seen Dr. Guillermo Donan, DDS?

Visit Dr. Donan