Periodontics  |
Dr. Gregory Wood, DMD
Dr. Gregory Wood, DMD is a dentist who practices in Pensacola, FL. He is 56 years old.

6111 N Davis Hwy Ste B

• Dominion Insurance
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Wood

• Periodontics

Education data for Dr. Wood is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wood has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wood has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wood's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wood to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Wood's Performance
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Wood and entire staff did a fabulous job. I was well informed as what to expect. the procudure was conducted exactly as planned and the atmosphere was professional and relaxed. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Wood to anyone needing his services!
Birmingham, AL |
Procedure explained well at eval, loved Drs nurse, front desk staff a bit impersonal, procedure went well but at follow-up appointment (after pd in full!) he was very rushed, did not discuss stitches would be removed right then, and did not offer any topical for pain. When I ask him to explain what was being done and why she was hurting he became quite defensive stating "well most people don't have a lot of pain with this. Sorry." Topical was given halfway thru. A bit unimpressed at end.
Pensacola, FL |
He had provided a procedure under sedation that went well. Returned for follow up appointment and was having pain. He became very angry and immediately became defensive regarding the pain I was having and sarcastically said it was not his fault. I was not blaming him by all means, and clearly stated as such. He continued checking my mouth and was rough. Just as disappointing of his unprofessional behavior was that of the staff witnessing it and not saying anything.
in Pensacola, FL |
I was scheduled to have a laser procedure done , my mouth was already numb and I asked him why the pockets around my teeth were getting deeper when I was having my teeth cleaned every three months and taking care of them like they advised me to, he got very angry and in a very unprofessional manner told me he did not go home with me and watch me brush every night so evidently I was not brushing very good , I advised him that I did not want him working on my mouth while was mad and he left
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Wood, DMD?
Are you Dr. Wood?

Dental PPO
  • Principal Financial Group
    Dental PPO
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Family Dentistry