Dr. Gregory Wolkstein, DDS

Dr. Gregory Wolkstein, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·

Dr. Gregory Wolkstein, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in San Jose, CA and has been practicing for 19 years. He practices pediatric dentistry and dentistry.Read his story

Drs. Philip Wolkstein and Greg Wolkstein

841 Blossom Hill Rd Ste 210

San Jose, CA 95123

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Access Care
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Standard Insurance Company

Learn about Dr. Wolkstein

Dr. Wolkstein's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wolkstein "My name is Greg Wolkstein and I was born and raised in San Jose. I attended Bellarmine College Preparatory High School, then went on to the University of California at Davis where I received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Following this, I attended the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry where I received my D.D.S. degree in 1999. I then moved to Baltimore, Maryland where, like my father, I also attended a two year residency at the University of Maryland Dental School. I then stayed on for a third year where I completed a fellowship at a community health clinic in Carroll County, just outside of Baltimore. Unable to stay away from the bay area, I then moved back to California and now live in the Santa Cruz mountains of Scotts Valley with Maria and our three daughters, Maya, Jesse, and Natalie. I am an active member of the American Dental Association, the California Society of Pediatric Dentistry, the Santa Clara County Dental Association, and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. I also enjoy attending numerous study club and pediatric dental conferences throughout the year where I am able to confer with my colleagues and enhance my continuing education. These years of training and working alongside my father have been extremely rewarding ones, and I am truly inspired and excited by the challenge of making the overall dental experience of children and young adults an enjoyable and fear-free one."

This content was provided by Dr. Wolkstein "With compassion, honesty, and integrity, we hope to provide a gentle approach to your child's dental education and dental treatment. From the moment you walk in the front door on the first appointment, our goal is to make the experience an informative, effective, and even ENJOYABLE one. We hope that in doing so, your child will establish a positive attitude toward his or her dental care in the office AND at home that will continue throughout his or her life."

2  Practice Areas

• Teething
  • Tender Gums
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Davis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Wolkstein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wolkstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wolkstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolkstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wolkstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolkstein to family and friends
390 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Wolkstein's Performance

They are all GREAT my sons love them, the whole staff is very friendly they treat you like family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Wolkstein?