Dr. Gregory Skinner, DDS

Dr. Gregory Skinner, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Gregory P. Skinner is a graduate of Middle Tennessee State University and the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry. A member of the Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Skinner is dedicated to being an exceptional dental care provider. Although he is a Tennessee native, Dr. Skinner has called the Roanoke Valley home for the past 17 years. His wife is a native of the Roanoke area, and they have chosen the beautiful Roanoke Valley as the place to raise their four daughters.When he isn’t working, Dr Skinner enjoys running, hiking, fishing, and spending time with family and friends. He is a member of Living Water Christian Church, and is passionate about using his abilities and blessings to provide services for those who do not have access to dental care. Dr. Skinner has conducted multiple dental clinics in Haiti, as well as serving families in remote regions of Panama.

Skinner Family Dentistry

3548 Orange Ave NE

Roanoke, VA 24012

• Ameritas
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Skinner

This content was provided by Dr. Skinner "We have been honored to serve the needs of patients in the Roanoke Valley and surrounding areas for the past 18 years and we will continue to do so for many years to come.  At Gregory Skinner DDS, PC. we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere.  You will never feel like just another chart number at our office.  We realize that every patient comes to us with their own unique goals for a better smile and better oral health. Doctor Skinner will take the time to work with you toward achieving your specific goals.

We believe that patients should have sufficient information to make educated decisions about their oral health and treatment options. You will find important information on our website, including directions to our Roanoke office, service descriptions, patient forms, patient education resources and more."

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Tennessee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • University of Tennessee College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Skinner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Skinner has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member

Dr. Skinner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skinner to family and friends
Dr. Skinner's Performance
in Roanoke Va |
I waited two months for this appointment and their office staff told me the wrong time for my appointment. I asked them repeatedly if they had a waiting list for cancellations and would they please contact me and I never got a call. Then after they told me the wrong time for my appointment they refused to reschedule my appointment. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate of his staff. Who knows if he is a good dentist or not because his office staff is so incompetent you won't get in.
in Roanoke, VA |
I just came from his office he is great . He make sure you are comfortable and in no pain I love very nice I will go to him for all my dental needs
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Skinner, DDS?

Visit Dr. Skinner