Dr. Gregory Potempa, DDS

Dr. Gregory Potempa, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Potempa is a Graduate of UB Dental School. He enjoys tennis, his children and his dogs. He is an avid Buffalo Bills and Sabres fan.

5875 Snyder Dr

Lockport, NY 14094

• Dental Network of America
  • Independent Health
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Potempa

This content was provided by Dr. Potempa "At DPR General Dentistry we care for the whole family.  From Toddlers to teens to Seniors we treat you like family. "

• Broken Tooth

• Dental Implant
  • Denture Repair
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Buffalo
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Potempa has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Potempa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Potempa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Potempa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Potempa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Potempa to family and friends
Dr. Potempa's Performance
in Orchard Park, NY |
Dr. Potempa has been my dentist since I was a kid and I still continue to go to him even though I don't live very close anymore. The long drive is still worth it. He is the best.
in lockport, NY |
Dr. Potempa is so gentle. He explains things well and does a great job on my teeth. He always gives me options and the staff is super friendly.
in Lockport |
Dr. Potempa is excellent at what he does, and is very personable. Highly recommended, and highly respected dentist.
Gasport, NY |
Dr Potempa is by far the most thorough, detail-oriented dentist I've ever been to. We switched our entire family to this practice and have not been disappointed. We never have to wait for our scheduled appointment (as soon as you pick up the newspaper, they are calling your name). Collectively, we have had cleanings, fillings, root canals and an implant, and can recommend Dr Potempa in each area. It's great that this office is able to offer so many services right under one roof.
in Lockport, NY |
My family have been patients of Dr. Potempa for years. He is very gentle, explains what he is doing, and never makes you wait! The staff is great to work with. They are very accommodating. The office makes you feel like family, a rare experience these days.
Lockport, NY |
Dr. Potempa has been treating me and my family for over 20 years. He is kind, capable and caring. I love his office staff and I NEVER wait for an appointment. I have had crowns, invisalign and general dentistry done there and it has all been excellent. My children, parents and extended family all go to DPR dentistry and love it.
West Chicago, IL |
He's my dentist for 30 years
in Wauconda, IL |
Great dentist. Very professional,and friendly. I have been going to Dr. Potempa for years. His staff is also great,friendly, and professional. It's a pleasure to go to the dentist.
in LaGrange Park, IL |
I have been recommending Team Potempa for years.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Potempa, DDS?
Are you Dr. Potempa?