Dr. Gregory McCune, DDS

Dr. Gregory McCune, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. McCune has 4 amazing children, 3 boys and the youngest a girl. He has spent many hours with them coaching their sports teams year 'round in their youth. He is originally from the area, Auburn Township Dr. McCune attended Walsh Jesuit HS. He then completed a 7 year program between his 3 year Premed/Predent undergrad program at U of T and 4 years at Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry. He then trained under one of the areas most highly respected dentists before starting his own practice in Brecksville where he has been since August of 2001. He enjoys spending time with his children, golfing with his friends, and perfecting his dental practice each and every day to better serve his patients.

8865 Brecksville Rd

Brecksville, OH 44141

Learn about Dr. McCune

This content was provided by Dr. McCune "Dr. McCune and his team will provide a positive and professional experience in a happy and clean environment. They look forward to helping you with your dental needs. All team members are highly trained and they work with the top specialists in the area. They strive to make your experience unique. "

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Toledo
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Case Western Reserve University School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. McCune has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McCune has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McCune does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCune and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McCune's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCune to family and friends
Dr. McCune's Performance
in Brecksville, Ohioo |
Dr. McCune and his staff are wonderful. They provide excellent care of my teeth and are kind and empathetic. Marlene S.
in Brecksville, OH |
5.0 star rating 4/5/2017 I have been going to Dr. McCune's since he opened his office in Brecksville. Dr. McCune and his entire staff Sue, Karen, Katie, and Danielle are all competent professionals who have always made me comfortable during every visit regardless of the procedure being performed. Dr. McCune always explains what he is going to do before he does it and every procedure he has performed on me is always pain free.
in North Royalton, OH |
I've been a patient of Dr. McCune since 2001 and truly appreciate his service and that of his staff. Sue, Katey, Danielle, and Karen. I have found Dr. McCune and his staff to be very professional and thoughtful in every situation. Throughout all the years I've changed residence, stores, even medical providers but have remained with Dr. McCune. Dr. McCune, I want you to know how very much I appreciate all the work you have done, and am very grateful for your service.
Macedonia, OH |
I started going to Dr. McCune in 2005 and absolutely love his practice. Now, my wife and two kids are patients as well. His entire staff is makes every visit easy and stress-free. Our two year old has no reservations about going because they make his visits fun. I also really like that they have top of the line equipment such as digital xrays for instant viewing. I highly recommend Dr. McCune and his staff for all your dental needs!
in Broadview Heights, OH |
I love going to Dr. McCune and his staff for my dental needs and have recommended him to many family members and friends. The staff is friendly and the level of care is top notch. Dr. McCune uses the latest technology in his practice and provides a superior level of care to what I and those I have recommended experienced with our past dental providers.
in Independence, OH |
This was the best dental experience I've ever had. The teeth cleaning was very thorough. Danielle was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions along with great at home tips. Dr. McCunes's examination was very detailed. And he to answered all my questions. The office was very clean, comfortable and nicely decorated.
Thank you Chris! We are happy that you are pleased with your care at our office. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a fantastic review! We will continue to provide you with the best care possible. We look forward to seeing you soon!
in Willoughby, OH |
Amazing staff and very professional. Always took the time to explain every procedure before hand, and constantly made sure I was comfortable. Worked with my schedule to get me in the door quickly, ame worked with my insurance to make sure everything was affordable. Dr.McCune and his staff are absolutely amazing! I travel 45 minutes just for their service!
Thank you for such as awesome review Claudia! We are very happy that you have joined our practice. Thank you for trusting us and we are happy that you are pleased with Sue and Karen when it comes to fees and payment flexibility. We are flattered that you drive so far to come see us. We know you have many options when it comes to your dental care.
in Hinckley, OH |
Dr McCune is professional, knowledgeable, friendly, personable, and not one of those dentists who try to push procedures or costly services. I recently had some extreme hot/cold sensitivity on one side that had been ailing me for quite some time, and finally decided to go forward with some non-cavity fillings along the gum line, down where the root was exposed. After a short procedure, my life is changed! No more sensitivity or pain whatsoever! Amazing results, nice office staff, top level care!
Thank you Beth! We are so happy that your tooth sensitivity has been solved! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We really appreciate it! It's patients like you that make us love our "job" each and every day!
in Middleburg Hts.Ohio |
I've had trouble with my teeth most of my life.After seeing Dr.McCune my problems have been solved.What a pleasure he has been.A true professional.His staff is also great.
Thank you Mrs. K! We appreciate your kind words and are so happy that we were able to solve your dental issues!
in Cleveland, OH |
If you're looking for a dentist Dr.McCune is the man.Very professional and proficient.His staff is also the best.
Mr. K, thanks for your positive review! My team truly is amazing! I couldn't do what I do without them!
in Strongsville, OH |
By far the best dentist out there. I have always been nervous about going to the dentist and this is the friendliest office I have ever dealt with. Dr McCune Is the best at explaining what is being done and his assistants are hands down the most knowledgeable group I have ever met in a dentist office.
Thank you Kathy! My team and I appreciate your kind words!
in Elyria, OH |
I've been working with Dr. McCune as his Dental hygienist for awhile now & I can honestly say this office is like no other! Dr is highly skilled in his education & performance. His recommended treatment is well- thought out & our patients are given many options in order of priority. His restorations/crowns are not only perfect, but they last for a very long time. Many patients come to us w/ concerns of sensitivity, bleeding gums, bad breath, jaw pain, yellow teeth & we readily treat this. Come!
in Hinckley, OH |
I recently had an appointment with Dr. McCune to prepare for a dental implant that he will be performing in April. I found the staff to be very helpful and courteous. I have had several dentist over the years, Dr McCune and his staff gave me the best dental care by far. Always a pleasant experience at Dr. McCune and I trust taht he will do an excellent job on my upcoming implant procedure. I highly recommend Dr McCune to anyone looking for first class dental care.
Thank you Mr. D! We will continue to strive to exceed your expectations. Your kind words help fuel our positive energy we share each and every day with our patients. We look forward to seeing you soon!
in North Royalton, OH |
Dr. McCune is the Tom Brady of Dentist. Not only is he a skilled dentist and true professional, but the huddle he runs within his office is remarkable. The team is together and always on the same page, plus they care. A few weeks ago, we noticed that I had an appointment scheduled several days after my three daughters. We called the office and the ladies arranged to have us all in at the same time. This allowed my family to all be treated at once and spend some quality time in the office.
Kevin, thank you for your positive and very creative review! You have such a beautiful family and we are honored to care for you and your girls!
in Macedonia, OH |
Dr. McCune's office is very efficient and friendly and the quality of care is excellent.
Thank you Mary! We appreciate you!
in Brecksville, OH |
Very freindly staff, always clean. Decorated nicely, plays great music or they can turn the TV on for you. They let you know what there doing while working on you.
Thank you Barb! We look forward to seeing you soon and are so pleased that you are happy with your dental care!
in Brecksville, OH |
Highly recommend Dr. McCune and all his staff. They are very professional and provide great care. I
Thank you Joe for your kind review and for trusting us with your dental care! My team works hard to provide a great experience and provide a high level of care. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
in Cleveland, OH |
Was having tooth pain and needed a root canal. Dr. McCune and his team were a saving grace and made me feel good as new. Definitely recommend them!
You're welcome Nick! We are happy your experience was a positive one! We care about relieving patient's pain. Thank you for sharing your positive experience.
in Macedonia Oh |
Always satisfied with the level of service and care provided by Dr McCune and his staff. Never any pain or issues. A genuine concern for my teeth and dental health.
Thank you Jeff! We do indeed have a genuine concern for you. Thank you for trusting us with your care.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory McCune, DDS?

Visit Dr. McCune