Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS

Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lake St Louis, MO. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Brevco Family Dentistry

100 Brevco Plz Ste 104

Lake St Louis, MO 63367

• Delta Dental of Washington

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Luerding treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Luerding's conditions and procedures:

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

"One of my favorite quotes from a professor in Dental School is, 'You cannot use tooth colored filling material to restore back teeth.' This reminds me that what we hold to be true today might just turn out not to be true tomorrow. Some truths are ti...

Dr. Luerding's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Luerding

Dr. Luerding?
Dr. Luerding's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS
Absolutely great dentist he Is a true professional his staff and office are every single one helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him. Wish I had known about them many years ago
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
I always get a great cleaning from Tina. She knows my likes and dislikes, like no baking soda!! She is always very thorough and is also very personable. Dr. Luerding is the best! He does great work, explains all procedures and listens when you have an issue! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
My maximum rating, provided herein, is very easy to give as all aspects of my dental care could not have been better. From the facilities which were clean and well laid out, to the staff who showed genuine concern and quickly set my mind at ease. Such an introduction was only exceeded by the detailed and rather lengthy dental prceedure that followed. In conclusion, were I grading them as an instructor/teacher of which I have been both, the Dental Practice earned an A+.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
Dr. Luerding and his staff always do a wonderful job from the moment I call to book an appointment straight through to the office visit and any necessary follow-on work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
Tina was friendly , made me comfortable and do a great job cleaning my teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
Amazing!! I am 71 years old and have been terrified of dental treatment all my life, until I went to Dr. Luerding!! I no longer am afraid now that I have gone there. The Doctor and his staff did an amazing job, and I am forever grateful to them for helping me through my dental and psychological problem! I had broken my front tooth in half, and the doctor got me fixed up good as new! I am so glad to have found such remarkable and professional people. Thank you so very much Doctor & Staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
Loved this office! Until they got new front desk staff, new floors, new computers, new cameras, new this, new that.... BAM! Prices doubled.... Dr use to talk to parents about their children's teeth and procedures... not any more. Use to take time with you... not any more. Find a different dentist my gut tells me he is getting ready to retire.... his compassionate manor is gone. Wish he would just be honest. I could respect that but to pretend like he is all in and sticking to ya in the wallet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
I'm new to the area and needed a new dentist. Dr. Luerding came highly recommend. No waiting and a wonderful staff. With new technology, I felt I was getting the best care possible,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
I experienced problems with my gums being inflamed for many years. The dentist I had seen for years ignored the problem and was not interested to get to the root of the problem. So I started to search for a new dentist and found Doctor Luerding. What a ''BLESSING''! Within 2 month my gums cleared up. Doctor Luerding is a very patient and compassionate dentist and he will not give up until he fixed the problem. I recommend Dr. Luerding to anyone who is looking and want the ''BEST''!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
I went to Brevco for a second opinion, after being recommended by a family member. The staff was very friendly and personable. I was so pleased that I ended up choosing Dr Luerding to do the procedure. I love my new smile and will be customer of Brevco from now on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Luerding for over 25 years and have always received the best of care from him and his staff. I originally went to him when another dentist recommended an expensive dental device for some TMJ pain I was experiencing. Dr. Luerding gave me a great explanation of the problem, and then took a "let's wait and see" before ordering the device. The pain subsided on its own. That proved to me Dr. L's honesty & devotion to providing the best care for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
Great dentist! Focus on comfort and no pain as well as overall oral health of course. Great accommodating hours, morning and evening. Horrible jokes but ... ;-) I actually enjoy going to the dentist. Been seeing Dr Luerding for many many years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
He's always been so personable and easy to communicate with. I have and will in the future recommend him to many.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
Would love to give Dr Luerding all high scores as my family loved him and his staff. We had some real problems with billing on several occasions. Our family saw him for 2-3 years but after several errors in their billing procedures, we just couldn't continue seeing him. Once they were confronted, they always corrected it, but I felt like the magnitude of these errors were more than just an honest mistake on their part. Was sad to leave them as they have a wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
Dr. Luerding is simply the best. His staff is also wonderful. I am truly puzzled by the person who had a negative experience. They are very skilled, efficient, friendly, and even funny. They have state of the art equipment and a very nice office atmosphere. Whenever we have had a 'tooth emergency' in our family (including after hours), we have been promptly contacted by Dr. Luerding and the event has been dealt with to our satisfaction quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
Dr was fine but the staff at the front desk and person who cleaned my teeth were very rude. Won't return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?
Had a broken tooth & called the office @10:20 AM, was in an hour later! Not only were they able to get me in the same day but the ENTIRE staff was fantastic. Professional yet extremely friendly. The Dr. was the same, very personable & great sense of humor along with sincere patient caring of my situation. He treated me as if I was his only patient, never made me feel I was being squeezed in or rushed. I just wish there were more doctors like him! I would HIGHLY recommend ! Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Luerding, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Luerding?

Brevco Family Dentistry