Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 66

Dentistry

Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Sun City West, AZ. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS

Solutions Dental Implants

13920 W Camino Del Sol Ste 11 Sun City West, AZ 85375 ()

Dr. Kammeyer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kammeyer

Dr. Kammeyer

Excellant. At 87. Years old I was not sure implants were for me. Dr. Kammeyer, Rita and all his staff made me feel comfortable during procedures. The results are my smile is back, and I can eat healthier again. Thank you all!
Joanne Lenio – Oct 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Since Dr. Kammeyer, Dylan, Mickey, Danielle & Rita have treated me like family since day one, it’s a no-brainer that I would absolutely recommend Solutions Dental to all my family and friends. Deciding to get an implant is a big decision and they’ll walk you through the process every step of the way. I couldn’t be happier that I chose to put my trust in Dr. Kammeyer and his team of professionals.
Dona Dower – Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
The whole office is wonderful. Makes you feel at ease and are friendly. I visited Dr kammayer's office almost four years ago. Was looking for implants. At that time I was not ready or the implants. But when the time came for years later I knew right where I wanted to go I love his work his heart and his Christianity towards us. I would recommend him to anyone who asks. My name is Linda and when my work is complete you will see my new smile on his page.
Linda Soders – Jun 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
I needed to have a tooth extraction done before I had a hip replacement. Dr Kammeyer and his staff were very accomodating geting this done in a timely fashion. Dr Kammeyer was very thorough in his exam and the procedure was very successful with no pain! His staff is very warm and friendly.
L Rinsema – May 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
On my first visit, I was greeted by Danielle. She was friendly, professional and made me feel positive about the office. My consultation with Dr. Kammeyer and Rita was great. They explained what I needed to have done, the procedure, outcome and what to expect. Their professionalism was outstanding. The day of the procedure, went smoothly. With Dylan and Mickey assisting, Dr. Kammeyer performed the surgery. It was an extremely comfortable environment. They explained what was being done, making sure I was doing okay through the whole procedure. The entire staff is great, working together they gave me confidence. Dylan and Danielle serve an excellent cold Mocha Frappuccino.
Mike – Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Just started my implant plan. Everyone is so helpful. Feels like you are with family only better. They are always checking to make sure you are comfortable. Mickey and Dylan are a dream team
djhm – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
After reading the testimonials for Dr. Kammeyer and his staff there are no other words I could say than those who have said it already. They are truly professionals in every respect. In the event I need more dental transplants, which I am sure I will due to my age, Dr. Kammeyer is without doubt, my choice.
Skip Butler – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
My visit today for dental cleaning with Margaret O'Connor was excellent. Margaret is personable and extremely thorough. Margaret is a new hygienist in Dr. Kammeyer's office but I have been going to Margaret in various offices for 20 years. I highly recommend her.
Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
My recent experience at Solutions was positive. The expertise of Dr. Kammeyer produced a good outcome and the staff was very helpful at every turn.
Steve – Sep 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
I had gone to another dental office for, what I thought was my only option (Affordable denture), I wanted a second opinion, after researching online, I contacted Dr. Kammeyer’s office. Upon my arrival, I met with the most compassionate staff and Dr., and discussed my options and cost of my procedure. I made my decision right then and there.... It was like “ night and day” and during and after my procedure, Dr. Kammeyer & his staff were so attentive and helpful. I cannot thank you enough for all that Solutions Dental Implants did for me and I can truly say, if you need the best Implant office....don’t be like me and wait...Dr. “K” is the best at what he does...
Faith Guerrero – Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Dr. Kammeyer and staff performed a rather complex tooth implant including grafting of bone. They did a masterful job and throughout the process I experienced a minimum of discomfort. I am extremely happy with the results and would not hesitate referring any of my family or friends to Dr. Kammeyer .
Claude Greene – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Dr. Kammeyer and his staff are exceptional. From the time I called to schedule my first appointment to after my procedure they were attentive, compassionate and explained everything involving my situation from beginning to end. I never had to wait very long in the waiting room and never felt rushed while talking with Dr. K. He gave me all the time I felt I needed. Solutions Dental Implants is a quality establishment.
Linda White – Jan 30, 2020
VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PAINLESS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
MICHAEL DEIR [HIMSELF] – Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
I have a lot of fear and anxiety. The staff has treated me kindly. Dr. Kammeyer is outstanding. I decided to cancel a few treatments till I felt comfortable as I am extremely nervous nellie and the staff has been very agreeable to me and my feelings. I have decided to go one tooth at and the office has said whatever makes me feel comfortable. I am grateful for this attitude. My first new tooth in two weeks! If you are nervous and unsure and just plain scared, Dr. Kammeyer and his staff will help you through and not pressure you in any way. Furthermore, Dr. Kammeyer has top notch quality work! I would send my family to him and actually have.
alison – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Kammeyer for a dental implant this past year and had a very good experience. He explained the process very well, was very thorough and his staff was very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend him!
Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Professional, up-to-date technology, well-managed office, excellent oral surgeon
Sep 18, 2019
Thank you for your feedback, our team will...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
The staff and Dr. Kammeyer at Solutions Dental Implants did a fabulous job taking care of me. Informing me of exactly what was going on, making sure I was a ease with the entire process and low and behold it was over and all went very well. They are extremely professional and are concerned with your well being, first and foremost.
Aug 30, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. As trusted leaders...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Dr. Kammeyer was referred to me by my family dentist for an implant. The office is extremely clean and the doctor and his staff are professional,extremely friendly and quite caring. Dr. Kammeyer worked closely with my family dentist after-extracting 2 of my teeth. I needed aligners to straighten my teeth prior to installing the implant. Both procedures went very well with minimal pain and fast recovery times.
Aug 13, 2019
Thank you for the feedback, we enjoy caring for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Two years prior to coming to Dr Kammeyer, I had unsuccessfully tried to get implants and then I heard of Solutions dental Implants. The minute I walked into his practice, I knew I was in a good place! The furnishings were warm and inviting--just like home and the staff was very pleasant and professional. Dr. Kammeyer is very compassionate--it's not just a job for him! He told me "our care doesn't just stop when you walk out the door" and that has been proven over and over to me. I am basically in the first stage of the process but I feel totally at peace knowing everything will turn out as explained. It will be absolutely worth it when I can smile and say, Thank you, Dr. Kammeyer, for my wonderful smile and giving me my confidence back!" I only wish I had known about Dr. Kammeyer and his staff sooner! You will not find a finer doctor and staff!
Jody in Sun City, AZ – Jul 24, 2019
Thank you Jody, for expressing your feedback. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
I walked into the office feeling very anxious. Dr. K and his staff put me at ease immediately. They explained every part of my procedure and, most importantly, they listened. I was treated with such respect and kindness. Thank you Dr. K, Kelly, Rita Micky and Ricky.
Linda Sabell – Jul 10, 2019
Thank you Linda, for the kinds words. Our number...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kammeyer?