Contact provider for availability

Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS

Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sun City West, AZ. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Kammeyer accepts

Dr. Kammeyer accepts the following insurance:

While we are not in network, we file claims for most major insurance plans

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Kammeyer treats your condition or procedure

• IV Sedation
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sinus Augmentation

"Every smile, Every Kiss, Every Meal, Every Conversation for the Rest of Your Life"

University Of Iowa

Dr. Kammeyer?
Dr. Kammeyer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I was referred to Dr. Kammeyer as I had a cracked tooth and in pain. I was scheduled to leave for vacation just a few days out and was reluctant to have anything done before I left, fearing complications. Dr. Kammeyer put me at ease and explained the procedure and why earlier than later would be to my benefit. Staff was able to fit me in the next day and one day after that I left for my trip, and I was pain free with no complications! Thank you Doctor and Staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
I got so Lucky to find Dr Kammeyer and staff. Implants are important and feel i have found the best of the best. The caring and works are phenomenal. If you need implants, stop looking and go here for a consultation and i think you will be pleasantly surprised
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Dr Kammeyer was awesome. Very difficult tooth implant and he did it with ease. Was always there and answered any questions. Explained everything and put me at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
I have to admit I had major reservations about having a dental implant. Dr. Kammeyer explained the procedure completely and I didn't feel rushed when asking my questions and making my decision. The care I received was excellent and I had very little discomfort. I appreciated that he was very accessible. The staff is also outstanding and caring. I certainly would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist to preform dental implant surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Dr. Greg Kammeyer is great. He makes you feel as part of the family. I had asked my dentist for a recommendation and he said Doc Kammeyer is the one he sent his mother to, so if its good enough for his mother it was good enough for me. From the start you are welcomed, he explains what will be done and encourages asking questions. I have gone to him a few times and will do so again. He believes in quality above all else. This is the highest recommendation I can give.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Had two teeth extracted with bone grafts in preparation for an implant. No discomfort. Staff and Dr. are professional and listen to the patient's needs. Highly recommend Dental Implant Solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Dr. Kammeyer and his team provide exceptional customer service, are highly skilled, professional, and live out their mission of serving the community one person at a time. They are kind, caring, and go the extra mile to make you comfortable and at ease with scary stuff like dentistry. Definitely blessed to have found this team. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Dr. Kammeyer and his staff have been delightful to work with. Dr. K keeps up with the latest in technology. He is knowledgeable in many areas of dentistry beyond implants and has provided excellent advise and guidance. I had some concerns shortly after surgery and the staff was very understanding and able to get me in to see the doctor in short order. He is willing to take the time to listen and thoroughly explain diagnosis, treatment plan, follow-up and recovery. I recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Dr. Kammeyer is a wonderful, honest, pleasant and very professional. He is greatly trusted and recommended. All his staff are helpful and pleasant. Many thanks Dr. K. for all the wonderful work on my implants.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Dr K & staff are very kind, caring &professional . He stands behind his work & makes sure that you are totally satisfied. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him. Excellent quality of service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
I Googled Implant Denistry in Sun City West, Az. I read reviews and chose Dr Kammeyer. When I entered the office for the first time I found a relaxed but professional atmosphere. In meeting with Dr Kammeyer I found him patient, informative, and helpful with solutions for my many issues. He and his staff are a great team. Having an inherited bleeding issue he worked with my Hemotologist and with extractions, grafts and implants I've had no issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
Dr. K. and his team are great! They did my first implant without any complication or uneasiness. I happily trusted them with my second implant three years later. Patient comfort and care are their priority. Definitely appreciate their expertise and efficiency.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?
I had four implants gum reconstruction and crown lengthening they were like family concerned about my pain my comfort and the outcome of my procedure I would recommend them to my mother as a matter of fact she has also had implants and home reconstruction, we both love their work professional loving and very attentive to your needs . Dentists scare me to Absolute death but they were able to overcome that I highly suggest using them flat out the best experience I've ever had in a dentist chair .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Kammeyer, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kammeyer?