Reconstructive Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Gregory Farber, DDS
Dr. Gregory Farber, DDS is a dentist who practices in Buffalo, NY. He has been practicing for 25 years.

1526 Walden Ave Ste 600

• Dental X-Ray
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• State University Of New York At Buffalo / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Farber has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Farber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farber to family and friends
Dr. Farber's Performance
in Buffalo, New York |
I been a patient of Dr. Farber for several years now, and the health of my teeth, and gums have improved. Dr. Farber, never pushed me into getting a implant, it was my decision. Paying for the implant wasn't a budget buster either, because you have time to pay the second half. Getting a implant is a process , so you have time to get your finances together. I would definitely recommend Dr. Farber, because of his professionalism, and the quality of his dental care.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share these kind words. Your satisfaction is very important to us and the health of your teeth means everything to us.
in Essington |
Dr. Farber is Simply the best! Drove a long way for the best.! A++++
in Buffalo, NY |
Please know that Dr. Farber is one of the most dedicated caring and compassionate oral surgeons that I have had. He gets a rating of outstanding in every category. No one is better at taking your smile and making it beautiful again. Everyone in his office is wonderful.
Thank you so very much, Dr. Cappella! We are honored by your kind words.
in Caneadea NY |
Dr. Farber is a rock star! After a difficult 10 years when I couldn't afford dental work, my dental needs were enormous and embarrassing. Dr. Farber gave no criticism. He has provided understanding, encouragement, compassion, superior work, and all the right solutions - not surprising if you read his resume. He's the best there is, and I'm forever grateful to him and his wonderful staff. Anyone who wants the best dental care available needs to make Dr. Farber their number one choice.
in Buffalo NY |
I Stephanie A. Guy Had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Farber June 21st 2016. I have very short little teeth I hated how they looked, omg he made my teeth look so much better, I will forever be great full, first and foremost he has such a beautiful personality, excellent bedside matters, so caring that's just to name a few. I would recommend him. I will be calling very soon scheduling another appointment unfortunately I need more work done. And he is the Doc for the job.I felt really good about myse
Thank you so much, Stephanie, for your kind words! Our patient's experience is of utmost importance to us. We appreciate that you chose us.
in Buffalo, NY |
amazing Dr. ,straight forward guy talks the whole process with you so you know what to expect .Felt very comfortable in his office.
in Buffalo, NY |
My friends and family all go to Dr. Farber. He is professional, pleasent and caring. He explains all details of any procedures he does which makes us feel comfortable and trusting. We are so lucky to have him. We would highly recommend Dr. Farber and his kind staff at the Buffalo Implant Office to everyone. Choon and Gary Hoch
in Ontario, Canada |
I had 5 implants done by Dr Farber and he truly went above and beyond any expectation I had about dentistry. I had a minor concern a week after and he phoned me while he was on vacation to assure me and then saw me in the office as soon as he returned. His staff were fabulous and it shows how much they think of him. He takes the time to explain everything he does. I love the finished result.
in Cheektowaga, NY |
I have had quite a few implants done by Dr Farber. They look and feel better than my old teeth. Due to periodontal disease, my teeth were in poor shape. Dr Farber ghave me back my smile! The staff is very compassionate and caring. You could not ask for a better place to go! And the full implants vs the mini implants make you secure in knowing that they will last!
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Farber is impeccable. He clearly communicates the implant procedure and has excellent chair side manner. I had two extractions and three implants placed all without pain or complication. I trust this guy completely and I'm thankful to have found a dentist that is precise in his technical ability as well as humorous.
in Buffalo, NY |
Without question, he was excellent at his profession. His strong persona radiates confidence, his explanation of my procedure left me with no doubt that I was in the right hands for my implant surgery. The surgery went extremely well (no pain) even down to the placement of the numbing agent (usually smarts) was disguised by a slight pinching of the lip, fooling my brain as to what was actually happening (very smart) His staff was extremely courteous and professional. Spotless working conditions
in North Tonawanda, NY |
Dr. Farber was my husband's dentist for an implant and he was very satisfied. I became a patient recently for an abscess which led to an extraction. Dr. Farber was friendly and efficient. I felt comfortable the day of the procedure and have felt well ever since. I would definitely recommend Dr. Farber to anyone experiencing dental distress!
in Buffalo, NY |
There are many things I could say about Dr. Farber. EXCELLENT, is an appropriate word to describe my experience with Dr. Farber and his staff.I highly recommend him!
in Buffalo, NY |
A-1 First class all the way....cannot ask for a better outcome...every time!
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Farber, DDS?

Visit Dr. Farber