Dr. Gregory Denton, DDS

Dr. Gregory Denton, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Gregory Denton, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Mt Juliet, TN and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee in 1994 and practices dentistry.Read his story

11211 Lebanon Rd

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Denton

Dr. Denton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Denton "It has been a privilege to serve the Greater Nashville area including, Hermitage, Mt. Juliet, and Lebanon for over 20 years. I've lived my entire life here and couldn't be happier to have my practice - Denton Dental Solutions - located in the middle of these three amazing communities. I believe we have the best community, hands down, and I love building lifelong relationships with my patients. I can't wait to meet you! I've been in dentistry for over 20 years, which provides me with extensive knowledge and experience in a variety of services. This enables us to better serve our patients by providing integrated treatment in all phases of dental care. I received my Bachelor of Science degree, with a major in biology, from Cumberland University in 1990. I completed my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Tennessee, Memphis in 1994 with honors. Next, I completed a General Practice Hospital Residency at the University of Louisville in 1995. I am a firm advocate of patient education. This helps to establish proper expectations with individualized care. We want you to make informed decisions about your care, and feel right at home, every step of the way. As a family man, I spend my spare time with my loving wife and children. If I could make a living doing something other than dentistry, it would be playing guitar or hockey, GO PREDS!"

This content was provided by Dr. Denton "We strive to provide dental treatment in a friendly and caring environment. We go to great lengths to deliver treatment gently, skillfully, and, above all, with honesty and integrity.  "

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

1 Board Action
  • Failure to complete continuing education requirements (4/27/2017)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Tennessee

• Cumberland University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Louisville
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Denton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Denton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Denton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Denton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Denton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Denton

4.25531914893617%

Dr. Denton?
Dr. Denton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Denton, DDS
Completely wonderful staff. Everyone was extremely friendly and professional for my first visit. I was a bit nervous about going to a new dentist, especially after being away from one for so long. They made me feel completely at ease and I’m so glad I found this dental office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Denton, DDS?
Great dentistry practice. Very friendly and treat you like family. High quality workmanship and a great value. Highly recommend to anyone who will listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Denton, DDS?
Theresa who cleaned my teeth was exceptional as was Dr. Denton. I have had excellent experiences with him in the past and when I went to find a dentist now, I went looking for him....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Denton, DDS?
Incredibly friendly and professional staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Denton's practice for anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Denton, DDS?
Dr. Denton and staff are the best.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Denton?