Dr. Gregory Casey, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 50

Dr. Casey

Casey Oral & Facial Surgery

3388 Woods Edge Cir Ste 103 Bonita Springs, FL 34134

Dr. Gregory Casey, MD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Bonita Springs, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as HealthPark Medical Center and Lee Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Casey to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Casey's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Conscious Sedation
  • Dental Implant
  • Dento Alveolar Surgery
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Treatment for Nose Bleeds

Dr. Casey accepts

Dr. Casey accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Casey

88.4297520661157%
9.917355371900827%

Dr. Casey

I had a dental implant. After only 2 months he decided to torque test it. Normally, oral surgeons wait 4 months to test. Casey thought that I would need more surgery and do a sinus lift at an additional cost of $5000 and wanted to schedule the surgery for the next day. I waited 3 more months and got a second opinion and found that the implant was fine, passed the torque test and no additional surgery was necessary. Be very careful with this surgeon.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
Beautiful office and excellent customer service from start to finish. Dr. Gregory is the best at what he does and understands him clients needs. I am always happy with the results and will continue to be a loyal client. Thank you so much!
Thomas Stiven – Oct 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
We had a wonderful experience when my daughter had to have her wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Gregory Casey, nurses, and staff were caring and attentive! I would definitely recommend this clinic!
Eric Porat – Sep 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
One word, FANTASTIC! From appointment to surgery to follow up they did amazing. I’m happy that I didn’t feel any pain or anxiety during my surgery. Dr. Gregory Casey did a great job at explaining everything to me.
Kendrick Lamont Elkins – Sep 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
Organized, clean and friendly. I had an awesome experience with the staff and especially with Dr. Gregory Casey who took care of my implant and explained in detail with the procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Gregory, he is very professional and highly skilled.
Akshat Jasra – Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Gregory Casey and the staff. Excellent communication from the initial consultation to the booking of the appointment, the procedure, and after-care. I am happy with the level of care received for my son’s wisdom teeth removal. Highly recommend this entire team. They care for their patients!!
Eduardo Garcia – Aug 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
Everyone was professional, helpful and courteous. Dr. Gregory Casey is amazing and I can't say enough about how they helped me handle my anxiety during a painful time. Thank you Dr. Gregory Casey and team. If I ever need oral surgery again, this is where I'll go, insurance or not.
John carter – Aug 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
Everyone was great ! It was the friendliest group of staff and doctors. They did a wonderful job and I feel so much better.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Bernard McGowan – Aug 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
From the first person who greets you when you arrive, the entire staff’s goal is to make you feel comfortable and provide you with the best possible care. Dr. Gregory Casey spends a great deal of time making sure you understand the procedure, and during the procedure, he and his staff are the ultimate professionals. Always have had excellent result. My fifth procedure and will never go anywhere else.
Gordan Barge – Aug 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
I have a very good experience at this clinic. Dr. Gregory Casey is a very genuine and experienced person. The most amazing thing that I observe is that he makes patients more comfortable and tries to make them understand the procedure very nicely in a common man language without causing any kind of fear, unlike others.
Michael Anthony – Aug 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
Handling by Doctor Gregory Casey is so nice that one feels fully satisfied after the treatment. He is very cooperative and explains everything about the dental condition and options available to enable the patient to make his conscious decision. My wife’s tooth was almost gone but Dr Gregory with his expert handling saved it. They always remain contactable over phone or WhatsApp to help in case of need. Follow COVID protocol for safety. Really appreciable and highly recommended.
  • Long wait times
Bobby Laurie – Aug 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
My experience with Dr. Gregory Casey, assistants, and office staff was completely positive. Everyone was knowledgeable, kind, and reassuring before, during, and after my procedure. I feel I was completely informed about my implant operation during the consultations before the surgery and afterward. All of my questions were professionally answered and I was released with detailed information of how to take care of the surgical area and what I could expect as I healed.
Bernard O’Brien – Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
Kindly see Dr. Gregory Casey, MD if you need your teeth removed. He's quick and witty. The entire crew works well together. They are concerned about your teeth. I had a great experience here.
Mohamad Massoud – Jul 08, 2021
Trey Jones Austin – Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
I was so happy with the entire process at Dr. Gregory Casey’s office. From the first phone call I was walked through every step that would be involved in my implant surgery. I felt so comfortable with the consultation that I ended up having two implants done, instead of just one., My recovery time was quick and I had no complications. With a doubt I recommend Dr. Gregory and his staff to anyone looking for a terrific surgeon.
David – Jul 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
Overall a very pleasant experience. Professional staff. Very clean facility. Timeliness of scheduled appointment. Follow up after 24 hours. Dr. Gregory Casey is very soft spoken and an expert dental surgeon. I would recommend his practice and facility to my friends and family. Thank you!
Claudius Taylor – Jul 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
Review Dr Casey throughly ! He has no reviews on cosmetic and completely left me scarred. He will only take your money then blame it on the way your body heals. It’s been barely 3 months since I had CO2 and A chin implant. I was told withIn 10-14 days I could wear makeup. I’ve been on so many steroids and meds to correct the damage he has done to my face when all I wanted was to look 5 years younger. Now I’m under a dermatologist care for the next year to correct his damage. Makeup still does not cover the red, hyperpigmentation, and dots/markings all over my face from the machine he used. My chin is completely numb still along with my lower lip which causes me to have an uneven smile and no feeling when I eat. This was the biggest mistake of my life.
Chelsea – Nov 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
Dr Casey has performed 2 dental implant procedures for me. He is a talented surgeon/doctor, is very personable and friendly in answering patient questions and has a very attentive and professional staff. I highly recommend Dr Casey.
Jim McGinn – Feb 18, 2020
Compassionate and competent
Dr. GAM – Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?
I paid this doctor thousands of dollars. I told him exactly what I wanted, yet he didn’t do it. He did what HE wanted, instead of listening to me and doing what I wanted. Now I’ve had to go to a different, more professional doctor, who actually listened to me, and fixed his mistakes. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR, he doesn’t listen, I can’t stress that enough. He ruined my face, and now I have to pay someone else to fix his botched mistakes
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mayra in Naples, FL – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Casey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Casey?
Provider explaining information to patient