Dr. Gregory Ayers, DMD

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 34 reviews.
Author:
Love, love, love Dr Ayers and his entire staff! My hygienist, Maria, is amazing also! I am terrified of that chair but was completely at ease during my cleaning yesterday...can’t recommend them enough!
Author:
Dr. Ayers and his whole staff are super accommodating and make the dreaded dental visit not so bad!
Author:
Everyone in the office is pleasant, polite and very caring of your needs. I forget I am at the dentist when I go there. Dry Ayers is very gentle and listens attentively to my concerns . Love all of you guys.
Author:
I've been going to Dr Ayers since 1992. Ended up staying with Pelham Family after he left. They told me he retired, which he did not. I found him online and started visiting him in Woodruff until he made his way back to Greenville. I've sent many people his way and they're never disappointed! He is the best!!
Author:
I really look forward to my dental visits with Dr. Ayers and Erin, my hygienist. They make me feel at ease, and the cleanings and fillings are not uncomfortable. They aim for cosmetic beauty and excellence, but also give the best honest opinion. I love the office decor, and the coffee station with hot cookies. The staff make me feel very welcome when I arrive and during the whole visit. You feel like a valued friend.
Author:
You will not find a better dentist than Dr. Greg Ayers...no one can compare! He loves what he does and it definitely shows! I love Dr. Greg and wouldn't change for the world! Thanks for all you do!
Author:
Very professional and helpful. Super gentle and followed up to see how I was feeling after a root canal
Author:
Great doctor. Talks you threw the process. Down to earth.
Author:
Dr. Ayres is the best most honest dentist in Greenville!! During the time when Dr. Ayres left Greenville my 24-year-old son and I went to Pelham Links, the former practice. I was appalled when they told my son he had nine cavities. My son went to Dr. Ayers for a second opinion and found he had two cavities and the start of one Small cavity. They also told me I needed a crown that I did not need According to Dr. Greg Ayres's Examination. Stay away from Pelham links and try Dr.Ayres. He's a pro.
Author:
This dental experience was wonderful, right from the very beginning. The receptionist was super friendly and that already gave me a positive feeling. When I got to the office, I found everyone to be helpful and very nice. The level of knowledge shown by Dr. Ayers and his entire staff was superior to most other dentists I've seen. As it turns out, I will need some work done, but the prices are extremely reasonable. I definitely recommend ProGrin Dental for everyone!
Author:
Dr. Ayers is professional while personable. He is at the top of his field. I was previously with Pelham Links while Dr. Ayers was with them, and stayed for a while after he began his new practice, but ended up back with him because he is an excellent dentist as well as honest. He is one of the few that does not try to get you to do extra dental work. His work stands alone. His pricing is reasonable as well. I would recommend him to anyone.