Dr. Gregory Anderson, DDS

Dr. Gregory Anderson, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Gregory Anderson, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Zanesville, OH and has been practicing for 13 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Associated Orthodontics

2695 Maysville Pike # B

Zanesville, OH 43701

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson "I consider my patients and their families to be part of my family. I want to get to know each individual personally, not just as a patient. I find this connection is essential, professionally, because it allows me to find the right treatment solutions that work with each person’s clinical needs and lifestyle. Personally, I enjoy the friendships and look forward to seeing each person at their visits, as it’s a time to catch up on the latest news about their life. I love seeing the confidence a beautiful, healthy smile gives my patients. Whether I’m caring for a child or teen, or working with an adult patient to give them the smile they’ve always wanted, I know I’m creating changes that will transform their lives. When someone knows they have a wonderful smile, they feel differently about themselves. A person’s self-esteem grows and they become more outgoing, initiating conversations and smiling and laughing without worry. MY EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION I attended The Ohio State University and hold both a Doctorate of Dental Surgery and a Master of Science, and completed a residency in Orthodontics. However, my formal schooling was just a jumping off point. Oral healthcare, and orthodontics in particular, is a constantly changing field. With new technologies, changes in treatment processes, and emerging materials becoming available, it’s essential I remain current. This ensures my patients receive the highest level of care, and have access to the best treatments, which deliver the strongest outcome. Each year I travel across the country, attending continuing education meetings and conferences, as well as participating in hands-on demonstrations, taught by the leaders in our profession. I also keep up with the latest research findings and discussions within our community, through the relevant journals. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Columbus Dental Society Muskingum Valley Dental Society PERSONAL LIFE When I’m not working, being with my family is my top priority. I can often be found at home, cooking and baking in the kitchen, or in the middle of a home improvement project. Saturdays, in the fall, I’m likely tailgating for Ohio State Buckeye football games. By the way, I was a four-year member of the Ohio State Marching Band while in college, and had the honor of dotting the “i” in the band’s famous “Script Ohio” routine."

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson "Welcome to Associated Orthodontics Dublin, where our goal is providing our community with the highest quality of orthodontic treatment available. We define this as helping you achieve the best results possible while maximizing efficiency and equipping you for life-long retention of the brilliant smile you walk out of here with. Dr. Gregory Anderson brings dedication to excellence and our team supports this vision of creating a friendly, professional, yet fun atmosphere."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Anderson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Anderson

94.79452054794521%
0.821917808219178%
0.547945205479452%

Dr. Anderson?
Dr. Anderson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Anderson, DDS
My dentist believed I needed braces. At 64 years old, I wasn’t excited about that, but I followed her advice to check it out. I expected Dr. Anderson to say I would need the full treatment, but instead he recommended an inexpensive mouth guard worn at night! Not only was everyone at his office...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Anderson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Anderson?