Dr. Greg Ortenberg, DDS

Dr. Greg Ortenberg, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Greg Ortenberg, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Smithtown, NY and has been practicing for 12 years. He practices endodontics, dentistry, and more.Read his story

Concerned Dental Care (Hauppauge)

335 Terry Rd

Smithtown, NY 11787

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Ortenberg

Dr. Ortenberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ortenberg "Dr. Greg L. Ortenberg is an Endodontist serving the Farmingville area for more than 10 years. Dr. Ortenberg is experienced in Missing tooth or missing teeth, Lost filling or loose filling and Add lost crown (Cap) fell out. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the New York State Dental Association and the Suffolk County Dental Society."

This content was provided by Dr. Ortenberg "Concerned Dental Care are dental professionals whose mission is to provide patients with gentle, caring, quality dentistry at affordable prices. We are people who care about people."

4  Practice Areas

• Endodontics
  • Orthodontics
  • Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• NYU College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Ortenberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ortenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ortenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ortenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Ortenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ortenberg to family and friends

Dr. Ortenberg's Performance

Dr. Ortenberg is very patient and thorough. He helped make a cringeworthy experience as pleasant as possible! Definitely worth the wait.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I extracted a tooth with him, the injection before he extracted the tooth was painful but the extraction of tooth was really good did not feel any pain at all.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He is good. I am happy with his work.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would say Dr. O made me change my mind about seeing a dentist. He was terrific, he explained everything to be and took his time. I'm 39 years and for the first time I wasn't scared to come back. I truly trust him and recommend him to everyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He went into details with me on before I got my root canal and when it was time to get it performed, he made sure I was comfortable and made me laugh and explained that if I felt any discomfort, I should let him know. The assistants are really friendly and they remember your name. It makes me wish...more
Are you Dr. Ortenberg?