Dentistry  |
Dr. Greg Miller, DDS
Dr. Greg Miller, DDS is a dentist who practices in Deer Park, WA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

Advanced Dental Care

• Dental Crown
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • 1st Medical Group-Us Air Force Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Prosper, TX |
Dr. Miller, DDS and his staff could are very genuine and professional. I come all the way up from TX, twice a year, I used to live in Spokane, for Dental work of any kind! That should tell you volumes about Dr. Miller's practice. This time it was eye tooth to eye tooth and two molars, that had implants put in last fall. While I'm waiting for the "real" implants to be put in I was given temporaries I am glad to show to anyone! You can not do better than Dr. Miller and his staff!
in Spokane, WA |
I come to DR Millers office from Spokane, i moved from Deer Park but couldnt find a Dentist liked so i drive from Spokane to Deer Park. He is the best in this area,he is'nt a dr who is just out for the money he really cares about his patients. His staff is also great very kind, love them all.
Deer Park, WA |
Wanted to find a dentist here in Deer Park so I called Dr Millers office to find out if they accepted my insurance. I was told yes and made my appointment for an exam and cleaning which found i needed several fillings. Again asking to make sure treatment t plan would be covered. I had my fillings which I have to say were the roughest and most painful fillings ever and I have had many only to find out they are out of network and the 2 fillings cost me 800$ out of pocket. No return call either
Have you seen Dr. Greg Miller, DDS?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Visit Dr. Miller

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.