Dr. Greg Greenberg, DDS

Dr. Greg Greenberg, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Greg Greenberg, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Frisco, TX and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Baylor College Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics.Read his story

6801 Warren Pkwy Ste 121

Frisco, TX 75034

• DenteMax
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Greenberg "Greg D. Greenberg, DDS, a Frisco orthodontist at RxSmile Frisco Orthodontics began practicing orthodontics in 1988 and has spent his entire career caring for two generations of families in the Frisco and North Dallas metropolitan area. He is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Greater Dallas Association of Orthodontists and Southwest Association of Orthodontists, along with many other dental associations. He received his certificate in orthodontics from Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery, a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from Baylor College of Dentistry and his bachelor of science from Tulane University. He is a native of Dallas and married his college sweetheart, Lauri. They have two lovely children, Rachel and Mitchell. In his free time, he enjoys fishing and playing tennis. Dr. Greenberg has been awarded the prestigious "Mom Approved Doctor" by DFW Child magazine. Every year, DFW Child polls local moms to find the best dentists and orthodontists in the Dallas Fort Worth area. This year local moms nominated Dr. Greenberg for his excellence in dental care. This is a huge honor and Dr. Greenberg would like to thank all the moms that voted for him as one of the most trusted dentists in North Texas."

This content was provided by Dr. Greenberg "For over 25 years, our practice has been proudly serving Dallas, Frisco, and the surrounding areas. We have built our practice around providing excellence in orthodontics and patient care. Our team is dedicated to creating a positive orthodontic experience for all of our patients. We invite you to visit one of our convenient office locations in Dallas and Frisco for a complimentary orthodontic consultation. We look forward to working with you, and your wonderful smile!"

1  Practice Areas

• Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Greenberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends

Dr. Greenberg's Performance

First, he really knows his job. I've taken two grandkids to him and their teeth are beautiful. I love him and the kids do also. He is fun and always in a great humor. Next, his staff is very well trained - pleasant, professional...just wonderful. Also, I never had to wait more than 5 minutes. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Greenberg and his staff are the absolute best! We have been with his practice for 2 years. In addition to my son's orthodontic work, I have also had whitening done. Their work is thorough, and they are very professional. I feel like they are family. I highly recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Greenberg was amazing. I had my braces removed over a year ago and I still get compliments. Everyone who works there is incredible. In fact, Ten took me in on a day off to fix a wire that was driving me crazy! Their staff is so professional, caring, and friendly. I can honestly say that I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0