Dr. Gregory Gilcrease, DDS

Dr. Gregory Gilcrease, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Gregory Gilcrease, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Marcos, TX and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University Of Texas / Dental Branch in 1987 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

119 W San Antonio St

San Marcos, TX 78666

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Gilcrease

Dr. Gilcrease's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gilcrease "I am a true San Marcos native. I grew up in San Marcos graduating from San Marcos High School. I continued my education in San Marcos attending Southwest Texas State University, now Texas State University, receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. I did my dental training in Houston at the University of Texas Dental Branch. This was also the dental school that my father graduated from 22 years earlier. After receiving my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, I entered private practice with my father here in San Marcos at the practice he started in 1965. By entering practice with my father, I was given the opportunity to utilize his vast experience and knowledge to improve my skills. For 24 years I was able to practice dentistry with my father. Sadly, my father passed away in 2011. I continue the provide the exceptional patient care that Gilcrease Dental has built its reputation on since its beginning with my father in 1965. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve."

This content was provided by Dr. Gilcrease "Restoring smiles at a reasonable cost."

7  Practice Areas

• Texas State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Texas / Dental Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Gilcrease has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gilcrease has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gilcrease does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gilcrease and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gilcrease's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gilcrease to family and friends
3 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Gilcrease's Performance

I recommend going to this dentist office 100 % ! The Staff there are very professional and always friendly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0