Dr. Greg Fjeran, DDS

Dr. Greg Fjeran, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Greg Fjeran, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Mukilteo, WA. He practices dentistry.Read his story

4430 106th St SW Ste 101

Mukilteo, WA 98275

Learn about Dr. Fjeran

Dr. Fjeran's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fjeran "I’ve been practicing dentistry for more than 35 years. During that time I’ve learned something essential: we are not here to serve ourselves, but to serve others. This is a guiding principle of my practice, where we tailor care to meet each patient’s unique personal and clinical needs and help them achieve their healthiest, most beautiful smiles. I strive to build a lasting connection with each patient, one that goes beyond provider and patient. I want to learn who they are, about their interests and experiences, and to foster open communication. I look forward to each person’s visits as a time to catch up on their lives: their accomplishments, their joy, and sometimes their pain. I am enjoying a career that has allowed me to become friends with people of all ages from different walks of life. Daily, I share time with grandparents, parents, and kids. I’m honored to now be caring for the oral health of the children of the children I saw early in my career! That, I think is the best part of dentistry: the long-term relationships! My Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) was awarded by the University of Washington School of Dentistry. Since graduation, I’ve sought out continuing education opportunities. By learning about new technology, materials, and techniques, and evaluating how they improve patient care and results, I ensure the best outcomes. I want to give my best and do my best. Without continuing education I would be unable to live up to those standards. I donate my time and expertise with Medical Teams International. Volunteering at the local level, I provide dental care through the organization’s mobile clinics, usually in the Lynwood and Everett region. I enjoy helping our community: it’s part of being of service to others. I’m a Washington native. I was born in Bremerton, moved to Friday Harbor, then Glennwood, Richland, Tacoma, Puyallup, and then back to Bremerton. Of all the places I lived when growing up, I consider Puyallup my home. In 1984 I settled in Mukilteo with my family. Kathie, my wife, is the best part of my life. We’ve been married for more than 35 years. She is the yang to my yin and the WSU Cougar to my UW Husky (we love each other except one week a year!). Kathie and I have two daughters who are our pride and joy. Taylor, our oldest, teaches math at Kamiak High School and coaches pole vault for the track team. Michael, her husband, is from Germany and plans on opening an authentic German brewpub someday! Lindsay, our youngest, is an electrophysics research engineer at Boeing. Her research keeps us safe when lightning strikes an aircraft. When not caring for patients, I enjoy hiking, bicycling, and skiing. A good friend introduced me to fly-fishing and I dabble in that from time-to-time. Michael, my son-in-law, has piqued my interest in home brewing. It’s like a science experiment and I’m fascinated by how many flavors one can craft with simple adjustments. I also enjoy riding my Harley on sunny summer weekends. My father started me on that. We still enjoy riding together, but he’s abandoned the motorcycle for a Mustang convertible. That’s what happens when you turn 90!"

This content was provided by Dr. Fjeran "Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Fjeran is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Fjeran has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fjeran has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fjeran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fjeran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fjeran's Reviews