Dr. Greg Busch, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 47

Dr. Busch

Old Greenwich Dental Associates

182 Sound Beach Ave Old Greenwich, CT 06870

Dr. Greg Busch, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Old Greenwich, CT and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of Buffalo School Of Dental Med in 2003 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Busch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Busch

2.6

Dr. Busch?
Dr. Busch's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Greg Busch, DDS
Horrible. More interested in soaking his patients than treating them. Doesn't bother to tell you procedures aren't covered by insurance, then insists you pay immediately when you're walking out. We once got socked with a $1,500 bill. Also, god forbid you have an emergency, and have to reschedule. They charge you $50, and refuse to waive the fee. Our family went here for about a year and a half, but now we're through.
Dissatisfied patient – Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
A very simple filling has turned into a drama because Dr Busch is trying to juggle 3 patients at the same time and not devoting enough time to do a professional job.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
Great office to go to. People are all nice and know me. I have been going for 10 yrs or so.
Jeff in Stamford, CT – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
I had been seeing Dr Busch for nearly 5 years - his bed side manners significantly deteriorated during that time. thank goodness i found a different dentist who found an infection in a tooth with a previous root canal that he had missed after 3 years of X-rays. my gut was right - stay away from this office.
Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
THIS DOCTOR TOOK THREE TEETH OUT OF MY MOUTH THAT DID NOT HAVE TO BE REMOVED. THIS CLAIM WAS SUBSTANTIATED BY ANOTHER DENTIST AND A BANKS MEDICAL REVIEW BOARD. I WOULD NEVER USE HIM. THE OFFICE FURNITURE IS HARD AND COMPARES TO RIDING ON A CITY BUS. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR THE MONEY HE CHARGES.
JIMMY – Sep 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
I saw Dr Busch several years ago 3 or 4 times, I had the feeling his goal was not to treat his patients well, respect them, and take care of them, but to profit from them. When doing some fillings, he was more interested in watching the TV, he was making some comments such as "OMG, I have never seen so much red" (talking about the amount of blood in my mouth), and others, or he would whisper which made me nervous. He increased my fear of dentists. My next dentist had to redo his fillings.
Jan 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
I recently visited the office, as I have many other times before, but this time it was not the same. Front desk was very unprofessional and rude and it seemed like her cellphone was more of a priority. The hygienist I had who I haven't seen before was not as thorough and I felt rushed. All together, it was not a great visit at Dr. Busch's office.
Greenwich, CT – Jun 25, 2017
Great visit.
Jessica in Stamford, CT – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
Had a great first experience with Dr. Silva at Old Greenwich Dental. Came into the office with pain and she was able to pin point the area of concern and complete the work on the same day. The whole staff was friendly from the doctors, to the Nurse, to the front desk. The gals out front were able to tell me my estimated portions for payment and what my insurance would pay.
Darien, CT – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
Dr. Busch is amazing. Very relaxing environment, takes his time to listen and does a great job. I've searched around for several years to find a dentist I'm comfortable with and his office is top notch. Absolutely no pain for one filling and was honest when I didn't need another filling.
Greenwich, CT – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
I often am left feeling very neglected. No one seems to follow through and I have to call to ask where an appliance is, is it ready, etc. I don't feel they have MY best interest in mind. I'm disappointed and have spent a lot of money without the results I was lead to believe I would get.
Disappointed in Greenwich – Sep 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
Dr. Busch is mediocre at best with a personality to match. I think his is more a profit-making enterprise than a caring dental practice.. On the upside, the office is attractive and some of the staff are pleasant. Unless you have no alternative, I wouldn't recommend him.
Anonymous in Greenwich, CT – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
Very nice office, convenient location and friendly staff.
JD in Greenwich, CT – Jun 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
This office and Dr. Busch used to be great....5 years ago but he likes to coddle his staff and his staff treat patients like cr....as a result. I'm glad that someone made the comment already about Dawn because she is so full of herself and my son had a big run-in with her...Dr. Busch doesn't see these things and doesn't seem to care anymore. Glad they got a new facility but who cares?
Larry D. G. in Riverside, CT – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
The staff is excellent. They made me comfortable when I was there and I was in and out quickly.
Mary L in White Plains, NY – Dec 18, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
t first they appear family friendly, then the dishonesty sets in. You are quoted one price - including insurance coverage - then get a bill for unexpected charges. Even after a cleaning, which is 100% covered according to my dental plan - yet I am billed $75. Dawn at the front desk is rude and incompetent. I am done with Old Greenwich Dental and will tell all friends and colleagues in the area to avoid
G in Stamford, CT – Dec 02, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?
Dr. Busch is not nice to children, although most of the other employees are fine.
Pfoster655 in Stamford, CT – Oct 28, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Greg Busch, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Busch?

Old Greenwich Dental Associates provides comprehensive dental care to adults and children in a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. Our modern office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to provide the best possible dental care. We offer free X-...

• Cosmetic Dentistry