Dr. Grant Walton, DMD

Dr. Grant Walton, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Grant Walton, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Casa Grande, AZ and has been practicing for 28 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Walton Orthodontics

• Total Dental Administrators PPO
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Walton

Dr. Walton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Walton "I have provided orthodontic care to residents in the Casa Grande area since 1990. I earned my undergraduate degree with honors at the University of Arizona. I received my Doctorate of Medicine in dentistry with honors at Oregon Health & Science University. Graduating in the top of my dental school class allowed me to be accepted into one of the most prestigious orthodontic programs in the country: the University of Illinois in Chicago. I received my certificate in orthodontics and Master of Science in 1990. In order to provide optimal patient care using the most current treatment options, I regularly attend continuing education courses on the specialty of orthodontics. I have served in various professional organization capacities, including past president of the Arizona Orthodontic Association, and board member of the Arizona Orthodontic Study Group. My faith is very important to me. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and have served in many positions. As a young man, I served a two-year mission for the LDS church. I lived and taught people in Spain about the church and became fluent in the Spanish language. My family is most important to me. I reside in Casa Grande with the love of my life, Laura. We have five wonderful kids and are loving our new role as grandparents. At home, I enjoy coaching youth athletics, scuba diving, wakeboarding and snowboarding, and almost any outdoor activity. "

This content was provided by Dr. Walton "Our greatest goal is to give you the healthy, straight, and beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. "

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Oregon Health Sciences University
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago

Dr. Walton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walton to family and friends
242 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Walton's Performance

Very professional environment. His team was great from the moment I walked in. Felt like family rather then a work place. Dr Walton was great! Very kind and informative. I ask a lot of questions and he had no problem answering. Made me feel very comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0